Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

School Rumors

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Storm

Storm

Beata Bucks : 12286

School Rumors Empty
PostSubject: School Rumors   School Rumors EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:21 am

Sean walked the halls helplessly. Third day at school and already making enemies? I need to step up my game He thought as he strolled into the lounge. He had been accepted into the Summer Club and was eager to learn. But he also wanted to talk to Montare about some stuff he had heard going around the school about him. So anyways as he took a seat he noticed that nobody else was in the room. Ahh. peace and quiet He thought.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10827

School Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Rumors   School Rumors EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:56 pm

After a few moments, Montare walked into the lounge and took a seat next to Sean. He had a straight face as he spoke. "Hey, Sean"
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

School Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Rumors   School Rumors EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 7:38 pm

Sean was amused to see the face of Montare walk into the room. "Montare! Just the man I wanted to see. You know, theres been some talk around school about you and this other girl. I just felt the need to tell you so it wouldn't be such a surprise." Sean felt bad for Montare because he knew every detail of what happened. Rumors must fly around this school He thought as he waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

School Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Rumors   School Rumors EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 7:45 pm

Montare's expression went sour at hearing this. "So you know... Tell me what has been going around so I know if what really happened is being said." Montare thought as he waited for response, as he did not think they would start spreading what happened.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

School Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Rumors   School Rumors EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:12 pm

Sean remembered the incident almost instantly. "Wel they say that you were really in love with a woman only to find out that she was Bi-sexual. And that you stopped her in a hall and tryed to kiss her but she resisted. That's all I heard. It's almost like a game of telephone once you get to the bottom of it." Sean said in a hassle.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

School Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Rumors   School Rumors EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:20 pm

Montare closed his eyes and thought for a moment. He could see one error, being that it happened in the infirmary. However, that didn't matter. "It's.....it's true..." he said. He thought that Sean might as well know. Montare sat silently, wondering what Sean would think of this.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

School Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Rumors   School Rumors EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:27 pm

Sean felt bad for his friend. He knew it must be hard for him to know that nearly everyone knew about his incident. "You know, I won't judge you for it. I've been through some pretty soul-sucking experiences myself. But I just wanted to let you know that atleast you were confident enough to make your move. I would've taken it much slower just out of pure shyness. But then again, I don't know much about dating myself..." Sean muttered out.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

School Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Rumors   School Rumors EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:38 pm

Montare cracked a slight smile. "Neither do I, seeing as I didn't exactly have a life up until I came here." He was getting more used to talking about himself before Beata. He began to think about the fact that Sean would likely ask for more information on what he said.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

School Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Rumors   School Rumors EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:18 pm

Sean was perplexed at the statement. "Didn't have a life? What was your life like before Beata?" Sean was interestad at what Montare had to explain about his 'life before here'.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

School Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Rumors   School Rumors EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:33 pm

Montare was plenty used to going through this, seeing as it came up often when he spoke with people. "Well, my clan saw me as a prophet so I rarely did much but train and learn." he told Sean as an answer.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

School Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Rumors   School Rumors EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:45 pm

Sean was even more confused at these terms. "Clan?.....prophet? Oh. Sorry if I'm hurling questions at you, But if you say clan; And you can turn into a wolf, was it like a pack or something?"
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

School Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Rumors   School Rumors EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 3:01 pm

Montare stiffed a laugh at this. "No, it is a clan of shapeshifters though. I'm seen as a prophet since only the first man with the power could also become a wolf." he answered, thinking this would suppress Sean's questions although he didn't mind them very much.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

School Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Rumors   School Rumors EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 3:14 pm

Sean let out a big "Ooooh!" At the explination. "So that's why you couldn't live a normal life. I see now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

School Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Rumors   School Rumors Empty

Back to top Go down

School Rumors
Page 1 of 1