HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Share | 
 

 End of School Event(?)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Night

avatar

Posts : 288
Beata Bucks : 3938
Join date : 2014-01-25
Age : 18
Location : 18(10/13) 17(11/7) 17(7/4) 16(8/3) 14(2/27)

PostSubject: End of School Event(?)   Tue May 05, 2015 7:31 am

Had to post this while I have viable internet. Why not have an event at the end of the year, where students showcase how far their powers have improved? Everything if made in a safe environment, and the students just, you know, show off. Depending on the gift, others could watch from either stands or using cameras. That's all I can say at the moment, bye.

_________________
gonna get new pictures soon! yay!
just in case:
 

Rhett Gorgon|Amelia Mclochland|Heron Sabine|Sydney Gorgon|Emil Fritjof
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
avatar

Posts : 1220
Beata Bucks : 3135
Join date : 2013-03-23
Age : 15
Location : Your Soul

PostSubject: Re: End of School Event(?)   Tue May 05, 2015 1:43 pm

Ooh, that'd be pretty cool!

_________________
KEIRSTA ~ TAIMI      


Rules | Creations | PM Me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
avatar

Posts : 3799
Beata Bucks : 6256
Join date : 2013-03-14
Age : 19
Location : Fire's Pants/Seattle, WA

PostSubject: Re: End of School Event(?)   Tue May 05, 2015 5:53 pm

That sounds really fun. Reminds me of the Daihaseisai from Index.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Echo
Queen of Lolis
avatar

Posts : 2500
Beata Bucks : 4494
Join date : 2013-03-14
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: End of School Event(?)   Tue May 05, 2015 7:09 pm

End of School Event sounds nice. Besides, aren't some of the students graduating? It'd be nice to commemorate that too. Now, if we were displaying techniques, well, this would be great. I'm pretty sure lots of characters have lethal abilities. xD

_________________


Adeline · Callum · Gray
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
avatar

Posts : 3799
Beata Bucks : 6256
Join date : 2013-03-14
Age : 19
Location : Fire's Pants/Seattle, WA

PostSubject: Re: End of School Event(?)   Wed May 06, 2015 6:27 am

Echo wrote:
Besides, aren't some of the students graduating? It'd be nice to commemorate that too.

I could always use an excuse to make Evelyn sob loudly on the bathroom floor.

This is your fault Jason.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
avatar

Posts : 1220
Beata Bucks : 3135
Join date : 2013-03-23
Age : 15
Location : Your Soul

PostSubject: Re: End of School Event(?)   Wed May 06, 2015 10:32 am

Sleepy wrote:
Echo wrote:
Besides, aren't some of the students graduating? It'd be nice to commemorate that too.

I could always use an excuse to make Evelyn sob loudly on the bathroom floor.

This is your fault Jason.

What? o-o

_________________
KEIRSTA ~ TAIMI      


Rules | Creations | PM Me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ebony
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3773
Beata Bucks : 3474
Join date : 2012-12-28
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: End of School Event(?)   Wed May 06, 2015 8:25 pm

Evelynpls.
;_____;
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beataacademy.forumotion.com
Echo
Queen of Lolis
avatar

Posts : 2500
Beata Bucks : 4494
Join date : 2013-03-14
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: End of School Event(?)   Wed May 06, 2015 9:07 pm

Kitty wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Echo wrote:
Besides, aren't some of the students graduating? It'd be nice to commemorate that too.

I could always use an excuse to make Evelyn sob loudly on the bathroom floor.

This is your fault Jason.

What? o-o

Jason's last year at Beata - graduating. <3

_________________


Adeline · Callum · Gray
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
avatar

Posts : 1220
Beata Bucks : 3135
Join date : 2013-03-23
Age : 15
Location : Your Soul

PostSubject: Re: End of School Event(?)   Thu May 07, 2015 5:21 am

Echo wrote:
Kitty wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Echo wrote:
Besides, aren't some of the students graduating? It'd be nice to commemorate that too.

I could always use an excuse to make Evelyn sob loudly on the bathroom floor.

This is your fault Jason.

What? o-o

Jason's last year at Beata - graduating. <3


Oh, okay.

_________________
KEIRSTA ~ TAIMI      


Rules | Creations | PM Me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Echo
Queen of Lolis
avatar

Posts : 2500
Beata Bucks : 4494
Join date : 2013-03-14
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: End of School Event(?)   Thu May 07, 2015 9:58 am

Kitty wrote:
Echo wrote:
Kitty wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Echo wrote:
Besides, aren't some of the students graduating? It'd be nice to commemorate that too.

I could always use an excuse to make Evelyn sob loudly on the bathroom floor.

This is your fault Jason.

What? o-o

Jason's last year at Beata - graduating. <3


Oh, okay.

This is never why you choose the cute hot guy whose older than you.

_________________


Adeline · Callum · Gray
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Falcon

avatar

Posts : 728
Beata Bucks : 5491
Join date : 2013-03-14
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: End of School Event(?)   Thu May 07, 2015 12:42 pm

You choose him because he's a very, very attractive bird of prey.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
avatar

Posts : 1220
Beata Bucks : 3135
Join date : 2013-03-23
Age : 15
Location : Your Soul

PostSubject: Re: End of School Event(?)   Thu May 07, 2015 12:50 pm

Echo wrote:
Kitty wrote:
Echo wrote:
Kitty wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Echo wrote:
Besides, aren't some of the students graduating? It'd be nice to commemorate that too.

I could always use an excuse to make Evelyn sob loudly on the bathroom floor.

This is your fault Jason.

What? o-o

Jason's last year at Beata - graduating. <3


Oh, okay.

This is never why you choose the cute hot guy whose older than you.

Well yeah
I'm sorry Eve<3

_________________
KEIRSTA ~ TAIMI      


Rules | Creations | PM Me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: End of School Event(?)   

Back to top Go down
 
End of School Event(?)
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: Off-Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: