Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

New School, New Start

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MapleAssassin

MapleAssassin

Beata Bucks : 11094

New School, New Start Empty
PostSubject: New School, New Start   New School, New Start EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 1:33 pm

Katrina fidgeted with her shoulder backpack so it would be more comfortable with her other bag, as she walked threw the school gates. Looking around she saw a nice fountain that spewed crystal clear water from the top. It was surrounded by a grassy area filled with lushes trees. She noticed a near by bench and decided to sit for a bit since her bags were getting a little heavy and her shoulders became sore. She could hear the wheels of her suitcase along the walkway hitting every crack along the way. Katrina put her suitcase right beside the bench, placed her shoulder backpack beside it, and her back pack on top. Sitting down she rubbed her shoulders and neck with a sigh.

"Hey Bo, We are here you can come out now." She said in a tired voice, looking at one of her bags.

"Really!? We are here?" The little ferret popped his head out of the shoulder bag. "Well this place looks nice." Crawling out of the bag, onto her Katrina's lap, and onto her shoulder. "Looks like a great school, you will fit in just fine." He finished while scratching his neck.

Katrina fixed her glasses and looked around at the people. "Like I fit in my last school. Bo... I think it's just going to be me and you again..." She stated petting the top of his head.

"But Kat, you are not the only one with a gift this time. Everyone is the same here. Just be yourself and you will be fine." Bo finished.

Bo was right he was always right she was just nervous, that's all. So she sat there for a while, closing her eyes and letting herself relax.
Back to top Go down
herbofwar

herbofwar

Beata Bucks : 11143

PostSubject: Re: New School, New Start   New School, New Start EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 1:43 pm

"You should listen to your talking rodent." Lance came around the corner and sat next to the girl without any warning."Oh and we are not all the same. It would be pretty boring to all have the same abilities, like mine is to hear and control sounds better." He took of his headphones to listen to everything better. "My names Lance, whats yours?" He looked reclined on the bench like he knew everything even though he didn't open his eyes at all near the girl sitting next to him.
Back to top Go down
MapleAssassin

MapleAssassin

PostSubject: Re: New School, New Start   New School, New Start EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 2:10 pm

Katrina jumped a little at the sudden voice next to her. She looked beside her to find a boy wearing headphones. Before she had time to speak Bo let his mind go.

"Okay first off I am a ferret, not a rodent! And second I didn't mean everyone is the same, I meant that we all have a gift and Kat isn't the only one this time!" Bo stood up on his hind legs, flipping until Katrina grabbed him and covered his mouth.

"Um... Sorry about that, Bo here is a little sensitive to being called a rodent or anything like that." She scratched the back of her neck. "It's nice to meet you Lance. My name is Katrina. I'm a technopath."
She reached out her had to give a handshake.
Back to top Go down
herbofwar

herbofwar

PostSubject: Re: New School, New Start   New School, New Start EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 2:14 pm

Without looking Lance grabbed Katrinas hand and shook it firmly and said "Nice to meet you." He dropped his hands and shifted his head to the side like he was staring off into the distance yet he still didn't open his eyes. "That's pretty cool. Not every day we meet a great inventor. As for you." He swiftly pointed to Bo "I like you, you like to speak your mind."
Back to top Go down
FruitBasket

FruitBasket

Beata Bucks : 11084

PostSubject: Re: New School, New Start   New School, New Start EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 2:25 pm

OOC: I hope you don't mind if I join c:

"Violet, honey?"

Violet turned around to face a beautiful lady, who looked happier than Violet has ever seen her in years. "What do you want Rosalette?" Violet muttered, refusing to call her by the loving term of "Mom". Violet saw Rosalette's happy smile cease to a look of hurt but she didn't care. She was the type of person who didn't like showing people how much she cared. Besides, she knew Rosalette was overjoyed that her psychotic daughter was finally out of the house.

And whether Rosalette didn't know that Violet knew was not her problem.

"Be careful okay?" Rosalette asked as she gave Violet one last smile. Violet watched as Rosalette swiveled back to the steering wheel and turned the key into the car, anticipating her final disappearance from Violet's crazy weird world. Ignoring the gas fumes, Violet continued watching as the car slowly drove away, leaving her alone with 2 luggage of clothes and other trash. Violet sighed and turned around to face the school, trying to take in the scene as calmly as she can. It wasn't easy though; the school certainly was beautiful. Violet felt her fingers instinctively wrap around the grip of her luggage and she began to take a step forward. Before she knew it, she began to walk through the gates at a steady pace, instead of the slow trudge she did at the beginning. The only problem was that she had no idea that the place would be so big.

Great, just great
Back to top Go down
MapleAssassin

MapleAssassin

PostSubject: Re: New School, New Start   New School, New Start EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 2:47 pm

Katrina smiled at the comment 'great inventor'. She felt Bo stop struggling and she let him go. He just looked at Lance, nodded, and began to rub his snout where Katrina had held.

Katrina looked down at him. "If you don't be nice I'll turn it off. Got it."

Bo looked at her from her lap, blinking a few times. "Fine but I think it should even have an off switch..." His glance moved towards the person that was coming threw the gate. "Hey look, another new student."

"Thank goodness I'm not the only one..." She sighed in relief.

"I'm going to say hello." Bo said before jumping off Katrina's lap and trotting over.

"No! Bo get back here." She tried to grab the ferret but he was to fast. She watching in horror as he stopped in front of her.

"Hello there. I'm Bo, nice to meet you." The little ferret said looking up at her on his hind legs.
Back to top Go down
herbofwar

herbofwar

PostSubject: Re: New School, New Start   New School, New Start EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 2:53 pm

Lance laughed as Bo trotted over towards the other new student. This is starting to look like its going to be a fun gig. He stood up and walked behind Bo and picked him up "Hey I'm Lance. This guy right here is Bo, even though he already told you, and Little shy girl over there is Kat." He placed Bo back down and held out his hand "Your name is Violet correct?" He put his fingers twitched a bit but thats because the sound around him was starting to hurt his head.

(OOC: You put good use to my guys powers for this xD)
Back to top Go down
FruitBasket

FruitBasket

PostSubject: Re: New School, New Start   New School, New Start EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 3:04 pm

Violet froze. Did she just hear a voice? She frantically looked around but there was nobody around her that was at a 5 feet radius. It must have been my imagination, Violet thought to herself as she started walking again. But she didn't even finish one step before she felt a soft material brush her leg. She immediately stepped back and looked down in terror as a ferret stared right back at her. Her mouth dropped but no sound escaped from them. Perhaps it was from shock or perhaps it was from fear but either way, no one will know. What's a ferret doing here? Is it stray? Violet thought frantically as she continued staring at the creature, Is this normal?

But after a few seconds of gawking, she finally had the ability to speak: "D-did you just talk?" she stammered as she took another step back. She felt herself begin to heat up in embarrassment. What's wrong with me? What happened to my cool demeanor? Violet asked herself as she looked around warily, Stop freaking out over a ferret, Vi. Animals can't talk remember?."

Finally, she saw a guy go up to her. After he introduced himself, she began to feel herself cool down. "Yes, I'm Violet," Violet said steadily as she reached over to shake his hand, "Have I met you before?"

OOC: Really? Haha, I never thought of it like that xD
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10503

PostSubject: Re: New School, New Start   New School, New Start EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 3:48 pm

Oh, a nice cool day with a gentle breeze. It wasn't usually all like this in winter, but it was a simply satisfying feeling. A little away from the group of three, was a girl sitting on the fountain. She had silver hair and frosty sky blue eyes with some of the most techiest clothing around - it was as if she appeared as though she was from the future. Though, no, really, she isn't. It's just a style she preferred to wear since it was something that her family gave her. Looking at them, she quickly identified two of them as new students and another one part of the winter house. This will be a delight - best to learn whatever she could about these students - it's not everyday where people were at the entrance. Besides, it's best to get to know others for later purposes. With an elegant twirl, a flurry of ribbon-like glows appeared around her and changed her appearance to a more normal and suitable ones.

Walking over to them with her hands behind her back, she spoke in her usual polite and royal voice, "My, you must be the new students here. I'm here to guide you around the school." Sure, alright, we know, it's a lie, but, they wouldn't know that. Though the unexpected - not so unexpected to her anyway - was that the exact same thing happened to when she met the girl with the skink. The ferret turned into a human. Ah, a tall skinny boy with some interesting fashion sense and quite the hairstyle, the glow appeared around him. If they questioned her, they wouldn't know. Not at this time anyway. "Oh, I apologize, but it appears that the ferret on you has turned into a human. Is that normal?"

A bit of deception, but it wasn't like she could really control her powers at this point - barely even been at this school. Besides... it'd help if they added more classes to go to to keep the students busy instead of having them roam around the campus with barely a thing to do. Moreover, it didn't help that they arrived on the day of the school dance.

Last edited by Echo on Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MapleAssassin

MapleAssassin

PostSubject: Re: New School, New Start   New School, New Start EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 4:40 pm

Katrina jumped to her feed as she jogged up to the group and grabbed Bo. She was a little embarrassed about what happened.

"Hello, I'm Katrina. To explain Bo here I created a collar for him that can give him the ability to speak English. So he is a normal ferret with a little update." She pointed to the collar around his neck. "I'm sorry if he startled you Violet."

Bo looked up at Violet with sad eyes. "I'm sorry if I scared you I didn't mean too." He kind of hide in Katrina's hair a little.

"Well anyway, it is nice you meet you both. But where can I put my things until I am put in a housing?" Katrina looked at the new girl that arrived.
Back to top Go down
herbofwar

herbofwar

PostSubject: Re: New School, New Start   New School, New Start EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:48 pm

"No we have not met before Vi. I just overheard, Rosalette was it, say your name." He turned to Kat who was just coming up in a rush to explain Bo and he chuckled a bit."Heh your pretty jumpy about bo arent you. He put his headphones back on and let out a sigh of relief and turned as yet another student came near them. "Looks like we are having a party." The grey outlines of the people shifted better in his head as the noise was drowned out by the headphone, which were not blasting music by the way. "So you look like you have been here longer, can you help show these two around? Its pretty hard showing them heavily populated areas with my ability."
Back to top Go down
FruitBasket

FruitBasket

PostSubject: Re: New School, New Start   New School, New Start EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:23 pm

"Oh I see..." Violet mused as she stared at the ferret, "And please don't worry. I should get used to it. After all, this school is for the gifted." She looked away and saw a girl who looked around their age come towards them, with her blue eyes shining and her silver hair flowing past her. Thinking that the girl was just going to pass them, Violet turned back to the other two, in hopes of gaining their acquaintances. But instead of seeing two familar faces and a ferret, she was face-to-face with a stranger she never seen before.

"Gah!" Violet yelped as she took a step back. She frantically looked around for the ferret but it was no where to be seen. "U-um, where's Bo?" Violet asked, thinking the same thing over and over. She turned around, hoping that Bo was playing a mere prank but instead, she once again saw the girl with the silver hair. The girl was smiling at them and Violet could tell she was going to introduce herself to them. Trying to be more social, she tried to force herself to say a polite greeting but no words seemed to escape her lips. Only one thing was on her mind:

And I thought my other schools were crazy.

Last edited by FruitBasket on Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10503

PostSubject: Re: New School, New Start   New School, New Start EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 8:22 pm

OOC;; Ehehe... Aethra's powers is mirages, so she can change her appearance, which is why I wrote "normal" appearance, as linked in my signature. Also, she accidently used her powers to turn Bo into a human. So... Uhmm... I apologize, but can you three fix that? ;v; I don't know if you guys caught those parts in my post or not by not reading all of it or just skipping over it by accident.
Back to top Go down
FruitBasket

FruitBasket

PostSubject: Re: New School, New Start   New School, New Start EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 10:08 pm

(OOC: Oh...OH *mind blown*, I see it now. Heh, my bad, I'll fix it right now c:)
Back to top Go down
herbofwar

herbofwar

PostSubject: Re: New School, New Start   New School, New Start EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 12:11 am

(OOC: Lance can't see liek regular people, he sees using echolocation so he can't tell bo looks like a human anyways xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New School, New Start   New School, New Start Empty

Back to top Go down

New School, New Start
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next