Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The New Dorm Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9437

The New Dorm Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Dorm Room   The New Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 8:04 pm

Jake stopped smiling, sudden anger boiled through his blood. He tooth a breath, calming himself. "Sophia eh? How was you guy's time at the festival?" Cause that little brat made a fool of me. He thought to himself, remembering how rude she had acted and showing off her "power".
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10043

PostSubject: Re: The New Dorm Room   The New Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 8:26 pm

Oh yeah. There was a festival in town. A pout crossed the blond's face. He hadn't gotten to go with Keirsta yet. Hopefully it was still open. From what he heard it was a fun time. Leo didn't notice the drop in Jake's attitude as his blue eyes were on Sean, listening intently. Was it worth it to go? Well, it would be best to see what Sean thought of it.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Beata Bucks : 10401

PostSubject: Re: The New Dorm Room   The New Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 4:52 pm

Sean noticed the quick change in Jake's behavior, first he had a smirk and then an angry aura surrounded him. Maybe something happened to him at the festival, or Sophia could have done something, there was no telling just that Jake was angry. "The festival was actually quite fun. We played a few games and won a shark named Fredrick, then we went on a couple rides until it got dark." It was a quick summary, they didn't do much really, but the rides were fun. "Have you guys gone yet?"
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: The New Dorm Room   The New Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 4:55 pm

"Ya, the first time I went...well you could say, it wasn't the best day of my life." The boy gave a small laugh and a silly smile, scratching the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: The New Dorm Room   The New Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 6:58 pm

Leo shook his head, quickly replacing his frown with a polite smile. "I haven't gone yet. I guess I wanted to see what others thought."A yawn caught him by surprise, and he couldn't help but stretch. Unfortunately, in the time of them sitting on the couch until then, he had not felt any better. Leo grimaced as his body objected to the movement. Okay, he really needed a hot shower or something.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: The New Dorm Room   The New Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 8:15 pm

Sean reajusted how he was sitting so he could face the two boys easier. His face went to a slight frown when he heard Jake's response, "That's to bad, Jake." He didn't know what happened but he rather not ask, for it looked as if the boy was going to explode with anger. "It's really fun, you should go Leo."

A slight pause in the conversation let Sean's imagination go to his room and how he was going to decorate it. He packed a few poster and a few other things, perhaps he needed to hit up town in search for room decorations.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: The New Dorm Room   The New Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 9:15 pm

Jake relaxed a bit. "Hey, speaking of going places... I was thinking of possibly throwing a party later on. Don't know when, but maybe you guys could help me out?" He suddenly got excited. "Girls, beer, music. It'll be fun!" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: The New Dorm Room   The New Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 2:41 pm

Leo looked over at Jake, listening to what he had to say. The first part about a party sounded like it could be some fun. He hadn't been to one yet much to his disappointment. But then again, Keirsta told him there was beer at the last party, and he wouldn't have liked it. Especially about some student trying to start a fight, but she refused to go on from there. Which brings Leo to frown at Jake's next few words.

Beer.

Now he didn't hate beer. Leo was sure when he got old enough, he would try it. Maybe occasionally drink it if the taste was tolerable. But not now. Especially with people who had drinking problems already. The blond's frown deepened. Creating a place to offer narcotics was not something Leo thought he would ever do. Wait. Did Jake really offer this up in front of a prefect? Really? Was this guy an idiot?

"Of course not!" He said, eyes narrowing at his roommate. "I'd be fine with just a party, but no alcohol or anything like that." A pause, before he talked again. "Not only is it against the law, but there are people in this school with problems. We don't need to be the kind of people to provide something that could cause them even more problems." This was a subject Leo could fight someone on. There were some rules he could be relaxed about, but not alcohol, or anything that may promote bad habits.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: The New Dorm Room   The New Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 3:57 pm

Sean shrugged, he has never gone to a party before, perhaps it could be fun. Sean slightly jumped at Leo's sudden outburst. He didn't expect it, but then again he is a prefect. His reasoning made sense, we don't need weird drunk kids running around campus and have the police show up. Sean faced his new room mate to respond to his invitation, "Sure I'll help you out with the party." He rather not say anything else about the beer, have Leo and Jake argue against that.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: The New Dorm Room   The New Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 6:50 pm

Jake sat calmly looking at Leo. Inside, he was in total panic mode. Shit! I totally forgot he was a prefect! "Well, ok fine. But I'm still having a party." he turned to Sean. "You help will be much appreciated."
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: The New Dorm Room   The New Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 8:09 pm

Leo rubbed his left arm in an attempt to soothe his aching muscles. He did not have a good feeling about the party, but the prefect didn't voice his thoughts. "I can't publicly back you guys on this, but I won't stop you from going through with a party." It was as much as Leo wanted to give them. 'I'll be sure to keep an eye out during the party in case someone 'forgets' about the no alcohol rule.' He thought with a frown, leaving the other two roommates to talk about the party, or something else they brought up. Probably best that they dropped the subject. That was, until he had an idea. "Would you guys like to go down to the pool? I'm a bit sore and it would be great to relax." A suggestion that could lead to a bit of fun most likely. "Besides," He continued, blue eyes looking over so Sean. "You haven't been there yet, have you, Sean?"
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: The New Dorm Room   The New Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 8:34 pm

"There's a pool here?!" Jake said excitedly.

ooc- such shortness//shot
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: The New Dorm Room   The New Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 3:13 pm

Sean nodded at Leo's response, he was a prefect so he was only doing his job. "I won't be providing or drinking any alcohol at this party. I'm only helping out so I can go." Sean hoped Jake wouldn't get angry at him for not bringing any drinks, he personally didn't like the smell of alcohol.

A sort of excitement filled Sean when Leo offered to go to the pool. He didn't know they had one at the school, "No I haven't been there yet. I'm down for going though! I just need to get my swim trunks out of my bag."
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: The New Dorm Room   The New Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 4:06 pm

Leo's head snapped over to Jake, confusion on his face. It took Leo a long few moments to process Jake's exclamation. It was in the gym after all, all the times Jake had been there, he hadn't noticed the pool? It was only thanks to Sean's voice that brought the blond out of his thoughts. "Hm? Oh, okay. Grab your trunks, I'll show you guys the way." As the blond spoke, he turned away from Jake, and took a few strides to his room, beginning the tedious search of finding them.

ooc; I can made another topic at the pool when you guys are ready.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: The New Dorm Room   The New Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 8:35 pm

Jake sat in silence, felling weird the way Leo stared at him. What did I say? he thought before getting up. "Ok, be right back." The tall boy ran to his room and within a minute or two he was back in the dorm "lounge", ready to go. His permanent mechanical leg showed, sense he was only wearing trunks, but he didn't care. These were his roommates after all.

ooc- ok! (btw, the irony of Jake being roommates with a prefect is killing me. I luv it XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Dorm Room   The New Dorm Room - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Dorm Room
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next