Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The New Dorm Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Binder

Binder

Beata Bucks : 10401

The New Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: The New Dorm Room   The New Dorm Room EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 8:21 pm

Sean slipped past the hallways to the dorm rooms. He wasn't too excited to meet new people, but he figured he better start making friends soon. The white backpack on his shoulder kept slipping down which irritated him. The boy tossed his bag to the floor and placed his hand on in, shrinking it and the materials inside. When it was less than half the size he stopped holding it in his hand. Sean practiced his power a lot back home when he got back from school, or whenever there was free time. He still struggled to make the items grow bigger than average size, but he was practicing.

When the new autumn reached the door he raised his hand to knock. He wasn't that nervous, there were only two other people he was bunking with. With a deep breath Sean knocked on the door and awaited for someone to answer it.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10043

The New Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Dorm Room   The New Dorm Room EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 5:05 pm

A blond lay belly up, arms spread out like a star fish. He had been in this position for what seemed like hours. A side effect of his powers, is soreness after he works out. Unfortunately or fortunately, depending what position you take, Leo had worked out until he felt like dropping today. As a result, he dropped onto his bed and passed out within the minute.

However, his nap only lasted a good thirty minutes. So instead, he lay awake, unmotivated to do anything, and unwilling to move from his position in fear of the pain that were to follow. He didn't have to worry about Jake walking in, Leo didn't think. They rarely talked, which was odd for roommates he supposed. However, by the times they had communicated or when Leo had seen him around, he decided that he would rather stay away from Jake. It was the flirtatious personality that made him a bit weary to be around him.

But whatever the case, they never bothered each other, which was fine. More time for Leo to lay on his back and despair about his agony.

A sharp knock on the door into the room made Leo's eye twitch. All he wanted right then was nothing more then to relax. "Whyyy..." The prefect groaned, slowly standing up to open the door. His muscles ached, and his head swam from suddenly standing up. Yet he continued onward, knowing that if he didn't answer, they would most likely knock again.

Putting on a pleasant face, Leo swung the door open. Standing there was a new student. One he had not seen before. "Hello?" His voice was a bit tired, but still held the innate kindness that followed him everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

The New Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Dorm Room   The New Dorm Room EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 8:14 pm

Blue eyes traced the lines of the wood on the door, patiently waiting for someone to let him in. Small sounds came from the other side giving the hint that someone was coming over. A click of a lock snapped Sean out of his day dream and allowed his gaze to look upward. A tall blond was the one to swing the door open, "Hi." he responded, "I was just transferred to the autumn dorms."
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

The New Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Dorm Room   The New Dorm Room EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 10:48 pm

Leo gave him a long blink, processing what Sean had said. New transfer? To Autumn...? Oh! This kid is his new dorm mate, then. Leo hoped they would get along better than he and Jake did, it wasn't too great to just have the two of them there. People who just avoided each other. The blond gave the other a brighter smile. "Welcome then. I'm Leo, the Autumn Prefect." He paused, remembering something else. "Your dorm mate too, I guess." His part of his introduction over, Leo took a step away from the door and gave the newest student room to pass through with his bags.

Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9437

The New Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Dorm Room   The New Dorm Room EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 9:35 pm

Jake was sitting on the couch, watching a new episode of How to get away with murder. How in the world do they pull it off? he was deep in thought when he heard a new voice. "Yo Leo, we got a newbie?" he got off the couch putting his phone on the table.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

The New Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Dorm Room   The New Dorm Room EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 5:13 pm

Sean spoke up once the prefect was done introducing himself, "My name is Sean, nice to meet you." he said giving a small friendly smile. Sean brushed past the door and took in his surroundings. There was a small kitchen and a living room as he entered, his blue eyes gazed the room and locked onto the couch where another boy was sitting. He must have been the one to say something as he walked in, although he didn't hear him. Sean turned and waited for Leo to enter the room, knowing he would be the one to lead the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

The New Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Dorm Room   The New Dorm Room EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 5:47 pm

Had Leo not been as sore was he was, he would have jumped out of his skin suddenly hearing Jake there. How had he missed him? Maybe he was more tired than he thought? That was something a good warm shower would help. Leo was definitely calling the bathroom later. Sean would have to wait to put his stuff in there. Once Sean had entered the dorm, Leo pushed the door shut with a resounding click. Slowly turning toward the living room, blue eyes looked between his two roommates. "Jake, Sean. Sean, Jake."

The blond flinched as he rolled his head, he made the mistake of waiting to do something about his soreness. "Lucky you, Sean, you get the choice of two rooms." The blond commented, a half smile on his face. The usual grin smothered by a grimace of pain. "Choose wisely."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

The New Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Dorm Room   The New Dorm Room EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 6:54 pm

Jake gave a casual wave to the new guy. Dang, wish this guy didn't look so civilized...Eh, I'll just give him a drink or 2 and he be a partying bastard like me! Jake couldn't help but softly laugh. "Nice to me ya." He gave a teasing smile when Leo told Sean about picking a room wisely.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

The New Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Dorm Room   The New Dorm Room EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 4:56 pm

Sean directed his attention to the other boy sitting on the couch once again and gave a slight smile, "Hello." Jake looked like the wild type, reckless but smart, Sean got slightly excited at the thought of new friends.

The blond looked between the two rooms Leo said he could choose from, they both looked the same making his decision easy. Sean walked up to the closest door and peered in, there was a bed, a desk, and a few other pieces of furniture which would be handy. He threw his small backpack on the bed and turned back towards his roommates. "I'll take this room."
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

The New Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Dorm Room   The New Dorm Room EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 7:54 pm

The blond nodded as Sean made his choice, there wasn't much difference between the rooms, so Leo didn't think that it would be all that hard to choose. "All right then." With a simple movement Leo beckoned the newest addition over to the couch. Not just so it was easier to talk, but also because his soreness was really getting to him, and Leo did not want to stand any longer then he had to. Slowly sinking into the couch, Leo did his best to hide his pain with a smile. "So how do you like Beata so far, Sean?"
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

The New Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Dorm Room   The New Dorm Room EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 8:33 pm

Jake moved over a little, making room for the other two. He usually didn't feel awkward, but 3 guys sitting on a couch was admittedly a bit awkward.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

The New Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Dorm Room   The New Dorm Room EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 12:36 pm

Sean walked over to the couch where Leo beckoned him to sit, it was a bit uncomfortable when he sat, since there were two other boys on a single couch with him. He was glad he got the seat of the side, it would be even more awkward if he were to get the middle cushion. "Beata is pretty cool, I guess. I haven't met many people. You two are the first I've met other than two other girls, which I ran into on accident."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

The New Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Dorm Room   The New Dorm Room EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 2:19 pm

"I know a guy named Louis and his sister Pepper. I think you'd get along great with them."The tall student smiled, listening on. "Other girls?" Jake said with a teasing tone. "Do tell..."
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

The New Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Dorm Room   The New Dorm Room EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 4:53 pm

Honestly, the blond was too focused on not feeling as much pain then before to care how awkward it may seem to the others. Leo opened his mouth to say something, but his mouth snapped shut when Jake responded before him. Leo let out a sigh, slightly glad Keirsta hadn't come by the dorm any time Jake was around. He'd rather not have him hitting on her. Just his constant interest in girls was annoying enough... Oh, and Aleta too.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

The New Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Dorm Room   The New Dorm Room EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 7:24 pm

Sean took note of the two people Jake mentioned, everyone at Beata seemed nice so far. Jake's teasing question made Sean laugh, "I don't think it's like that. I spent a day at the festival with a girl named Sophia. I also met a girl named Jillian at the library. That's it." There wasn't that much flirting, from what he could gather, when he saw the girls. He was just trying to make friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Dorm Room   The New Dorm Room Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Dorm Room
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next