Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Hello roomies of dorm room 412 (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Beata Bucks : 8399

Hello roomies of dorm room 412 (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Hello roomies of dorm room 412 (OPEN)   Hello roomies of dorm room 412 (OPEN) EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 6:16 pm

Luke unlocked the dorm room of room 412 in the Autumn dorms and opened the door. He looked around and noticed a few other people. "Uh hi." He said and waved his hand at his roomies. His big suitcase, backpack and duffel bag were beside him and he dropped his backpack and duffel bag beside his suitcase. "Is there uh some place I can put my stuff?" He asked not knowing where to go.
Back to top Go down
Bun

Bun

Beata Bucks : 8350

PostSubject: Re: Hello roomies of dorm room 412 (OPEN)   Hello roomies of dorm room 412 (OPEN) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 4:50 am

Floriano smiled brightly as the boy walked in, throwing his arms up in greeting. "Roomie!" he greeted the blonde boy before cheerfully bounding up to him. He patted the blonde's head and grabbed his bag, throwing it on the couch with a grin. "You can't imagine how I much I worked on that." he congratulated himself, nudging the shorter boy inside with a scoop of his muscular arm.

The boy flung himself on the couch, toppling the newcomer's bag onto the floor. He crossed his legs and let out a sound of relaxation and enjoyment. "So, who are you? I'm Floriano Alejandro Rodriguez, but do call me Flo. Then there's... Jocellyn, I think? I like to call her Jo, but she punches pretty hard, so I suggest you avoid that. " he presented, his eyes shining like a child's when he makes a new friend.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Beata Bucks : 8399

PostSubject: Re: Hello roomies of dorm room 412 (OPEN)   Hello roomies of dorm room 412 (OPEN) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 3:21 pm

Luke smiled. "I'm Luke. Luke Valis. Nice to meet you Flo." He said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello roomies of dorm room 412 (OPEN)   Hello roomies of dorm room 412 (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello roomies of dorm room 412 (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1