Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A Visitor [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8523

A Visitor [Closed] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visitor [Closed]   A Visitor [Closed] - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 8:21 pm

The boy was also slightly out of breath, but he liked it as well. He waited for the both of them to catch their breaths and he leaned in for a another kiss. Again his mind went fuzzy and another rush of that weird feeling in his stomach. He liked it, though.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9436

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor [Closed]   A Visitor [Closed] - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 8:30 pm

Sophie's face lit up when she saw the boy lean in again. She happily accepted the kiss. Except this time she didn't let him keep his hands by his side. She removed her hands from around his neck and grabbed his hands, and placed his hands around her hips, kind of near her butt. Then she replaced her hands in their place around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor [Closed]   A Visitor [Closed] - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 8:38 pm

Matthew didn't object to Sophia moving his hands because he had no idea what to do with them. He was really happy that this was happening right now and he didn't want to stop.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor [Closed]   A Visitor [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 7:24 pm

Sophia started to feel herself reach for something else, but as soon as she noticed she stopped herself, and pulled away from the kiss. The smile she had disappeared. Why did she even think about wanting to remove his shirt... Amber eyes looked away from the boy. "Sorry.. I went a bit overboard.." She said to him.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor [Closed]   A Visitor [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 7:33 pm

Matthew dully notice Sophie reach for his shirt and then she pulled away from him. He opened his eyes and notice the smile had disappeared from the girl's face. He wasn't sure what to do at this point. "No, no, it's fine. Sometimes we can get caught in the moment, and do things without thinking clearly." He said, trying to comfort the Spring, but wound up probably saying something stupid.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor [Closed]   A Visitor [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 7:51 pm

She shouldn't have even done something like that. "I'm really sorry.." She said softly. Now she felt kind of bad. She was really caught up in the moment and determined to have fun, and it was fun until she ruined it.. But what did she expect? She ruins everything.. All the time..
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor [Closed]   A Visitor [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 2:04 pm

Matthew put his hands on the girl's shoulders. "It's alright. I told you it happens. Don't worry about it" he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor [Closed]   A Visitor [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 5:52 pm

She didn't believe him. Sophie didn't believe him. The Spring girl brought up her hands, and grabbed his slowly pulling them off her shoulders. She was in the wrong and she knew it. He was probably just telling her some lie or something.. Yeah that was it. It was a lie. She was getting to close and she knew it. Sophia stood up from her spot. "I gotta go. I need to go study if I have any hope of barely passing math class." She didn't give him time to answer before she walked away, and out of the door. Letting the boy return to being alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor [Closed]   A Visitor [Closed] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Visitor [Closed]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4