Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A Visitor [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8523

A Visitor [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visitor [Closed]   A Visitor [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 7:19 pm

"Wow that must've been extremely difficult." he said, believing her fake smile. "Well, I hope everything's alright."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9436

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor [Closed]   A Visitor [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 7:39 pm

No. "Yeah everything is fine now. Everyone went through their own thing.. The guy next to me finished his after mine.. then jumped out of the classroom window for some reason. I guess the sim was too much for him. He was fine after jumping out the window." The girl had tried to go back to sleep after she had finished hers. She did fall asleep but shortly after she woke up in time to see the guy wake, get up, then jump out the window. It was really weird.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor [Closed]   A Visitor [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 7:44 pm

Matthew nearly burst out laughing. "Somebody jumped out a window?" The Winter wasn't sure whether to believe her or not. "You're serious?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor [Closed]   A Visitor [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 7:50 pm

Sophia nodded. "Yeah. He just stood up from the desk walked over to the window opened it then jumped out." Sophia said. The more she thought about it, the more she felt like she should know the guy. He seemed like he was an important person or something. "He was wearing a winter uniform so he is from this house. He had dark hair, and either gray or green eyes.. He looked sort of important, and also he looked like he hadn't got any sleep the past few days.." The spring girl described what she could about the boy.. but she couldn't recall much else. Matthew may know who she was talking about though.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor [Closed]   A Visitor [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 8:01 pm

Matthew looked confused for a moment and then it dawned on him. That was Magic. The Winter Prefect. "I don't know if you realize this, but that was Magic Stein. The Winter Prefect. The freaking Winter Prefect jumped out of a window." He said.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor [Closed]   A Visitor [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 8:15 pm

Sophia looked slightly confused. "Thats probably why he seemed important... Anyway.. I hope Magic isn't his real name. Cause if that is his real name then what was his mother thinking?" She didn't know why her mind went to that.. So many year spending time with judgmental people it kind of gets to you.. "But yeah that was most likely him. I hadn't met him yet so I wouldn't know if that was him or not." Sophie explained.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor [Closed]   A Visitor [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 7:00 pm

Matthew shook his head with a sly smile. "Of course Magic isn't his real name. It's just a nickname. His parents would have to be seriously messed up in the head to name their kid Magic. I see him around occasionally, both of us being Winters obviously, but we've never officially met."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor [Closed]   A Visitor [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 7:15 pm

She couldn't help but voice something that crossed her mind. "If you haven't met him yet then how do you know it's just a nickname?" She asked generally curious. "And is he kind of scary?" She asked. He mind flicked back to before the evaluation happened. He looked tense, and kind of mad, that was until he smiled at her.. She didn't quite know what to think.. So might as well ask one of the winters who would know him better?
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor [Closed]   A Visitor [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 7:31 pm

The boy shrugged. "Everything I'm telling you is an assumption because like I said before, I've never met the guy. He does seem pretty intimidating, though. He looks like he's under tons of stress right now."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor [Closed]   A Visitor [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 8:36 pm

Sophia nodded in response. "Yeah.. I noticed that sort of.. He had dark circles under his eyes.. and I noticed that he had some faint bruises on his face from something.. I can't help but wonder what from."It was kind hard to tell from the dark light, but the girl had in fact noticed these things.. Though it seemed kind of odd for her to notice these things. She was just another cute face, right?
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor [Closed]   A Visitor [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 7:14 pm

The Winter nodded. "Yeah I don't know. It seems to be affecting his daily life, whatever it is." he replied

OOC: Crappy post is crappy I'm sorry ;__;
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor [Closed]   A Visitor [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 7:50 pm

It must have been something big for it to effect his daily life.. It honestly intrigued Sophia. But there wasn't really much she could do about it unless Matthew and her decided to go see if the prefect was home, and check on him.. Even if they did, what would they do after that? She assumed from the way the prefect was at the moment, he wouldn't be to happy to see them.. Also she probably wouldn't be able to come up with a reason for their sudden visit.. so it would be best to just avoid it, and forget about it if she could.. "Oh well.. I don't think we can do anything about it.." She said to the winter boy.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor [Closed]   A Visitor [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 7:52 pm

Matthew nodded in agreement. "Yeah. I don't like seeing people like that, but there are some things you can't do." he said.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor [Closed]   A Visitor [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 7:36 pm

Now they were back to doing nothing or discussing nothing. It was slightly boring. The girl looked up at the boy, and asked "What do you want to do now?" She didn't really know what to do. This wasn't her dorm. But she might end up flirting with the boy if something didn't happen soon.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor [Closed]   A Visitor [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 7:45 pm

"No idea. Is there anything on your mind that you'd like to talk about?" He asked, completely clueless on anything in his dorm that might be remotely interesting. "I'm open to anything, really."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor [Closed]   A Visitor [Closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Visitor [Closed]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next