Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Another Day [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9280

Another Day [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Another Day [CLOSED]   Another Day [CLOSED] EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 8:05 pm

When the two got back to the hotel, Magic order food. It was a decent amount of food, but nothing they couldn't eat eventually. He also put on a movie to watch, and fall asleep halfway through. He didn't exactly know what Lamia did after that or before that. Luckily he changed into a more comfortable outfit before he fell asleep. Which happened to be a tank top and some sweat pants, very sexy right? Don't worry he got changed in the bathroom.

It was early in the morning when Magic woke up. About 7:30 to be exact. The winter didn't mind it at all. In fact he was a bit used to it. It was either early or late there was no in between. The boy didn't expect Lamia to be awake anytime soon. So he actually decided to figure out how to use the coffee machine that he was so impressed with yesterday. The boy felt a bit cold, and decided to warm up with a cup of hot coffee even though it was the middle of summer right now. It didn't really help that he was wearing a tank top, which kind of showed off his muscles. There was also another thing that it showed. It was a tattoo of a flame symbol that sat on the back of his right shoulder. Lamia couldn't really see it last night because the room was pretty dark, also his back hadn't really faced her. Now she would be able to see it. He didn't really mind though.

Once his cup of coffee was finished brewing, Magic fixed it the way he liked, and walked over to one of the many windows in the room, and looked out at the giant city. The place he called home. A place so crazy that he was a bit surprised to find peace in this moment. There wasn't too many people out yet, not to many cars, the sun was coming up. It seemed for once this city wasn't as corrupt as it was, but he knew it was just a beautiful lie.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10530

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [CLOSED]   Another Day [CLOSED] EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 9:45 pm

Magic had decided to eat and do something afterwards, Lamia hadn't paid attention. Instead, she skipped out on dinner and thanked the gods that their hotel had a balcony for every room. The moment they had went inside, her hands had dug through her bags, searching for any book she hadn't read, and after changing into a rather plain purple nightgown and throwing over her fleece coat, she had snuck outside, taking a seat on the chair once she saw that her roommate wasn't paying attention. As a precaution, long lavender and white stockings were loosely fitted around her legs.

It was a rather secluded corner on the cramped space, her long fingers slowly turning each page of the book cradled in her arms. She could lose herself in the pages for hours upon hours, unable to throw her attention elsewhere. People wouldn't notice her often, she was just some ghost with no presence - unseen and unnoticed. An escape from all of that was perfect. Whatever the story was, she didn't mind. As long as she could pretend she was following the adventures of someone else who was more fortunate than she was. Besides, Magic shouldn't find out that she wasn't very comfortable with sleep. Would he mind if she fell asleep out here? No, he wouldn't want to deal with me when I have a fever... again. She shouldn't be selfish... But either way, it was a lose-lose situation. Fuck.

She was never an early riser, anyway. Maybe Magic wouldn't--- What the hell was she saying? Self-centered... Egocentric... what else?

The stars shined brightly in the sky, twinkling like little diamonds. Did stars have friends? Did the stars around them cooperate with one another or did they fight to get their space up there? A small smile came to her lips, when she knew how silly that was - considering she read about astronomy so often. If only her telescope were with her... Lamia wouldn't mind using it again. She should've been thinking ahead of time anyway. How could she leave behind a gift her brother gave her?

Her brother... Kearn. The last time she tried to write to him, she couldn't find anything to say because there wasn't anything to explain. Not anything that would be important to place in a letter. With everything that's happened so far, Lamia couldn't help but wonder whether her twin forgot about her. Perhaps it would be best if he didn't remember the awful wreck that was his sister. She knew all letters in and out of Beata were monitored... It didn't feel worth it to place anything down when the staff would figure her out. She was not going to trust the stupid staff with her address and her family and everything that's happened so far; why would she? The school was cruel...

Lamia was glad that Magic had invited her to this vacation. A small route towards freedom, even if it was temporary. But... she had to ruin everything, didn't she? No, stop thinking about it. Focus on the book... the book... Why couldn't she find an interest in the books she loved right now? Everything that filled her mind was about her fellow Winter prefect, and he wouldn't escape it. Every time he talked to her, she felt like her heart was going to leap out of her chest and she would overheat and melt away. Goddammit. Why, why, why? Holding the book to her face, she swore to God that she hoped she wasn't blushing.

Book... book... A story about someone who had friends. How did she wind up picking a stupid romance novel? Ugh... That's it. Closing the book, dust scattering in a cloud from the impact, she let out a sigh, turning her head to look at the clock at the back of the room. Blurry, hard to see, but her eyes could make out 3:42 AM. Had she been outside for that long? Was she that lost in her thoughts?

It was just the story... It was a good one.

What a bad liar, she was. She could scarcely remember anything about the adventures that took place in the book. Taking a glance at the spine, that was all she could see at last - the title. The Time Traveler's Wife, huh? Sounds interesting. Lamia contemplated re-looking at it eventually, but it was a rather old book. Maybe when she got the chance to read it in private.

Slipping back inside as softly as she could, Lamia flopped onto the bed unceremoniously, her gaze locked on the ceiling, her arms splayed out. She couldn't fucking sleep. Why? Her normal time where she'd be tired was around 2:30. But it was already around 4:00 AM. Fuckfuckfuckfuck. Maybe she should pull an all-nighter, but then Magic would being dealing with a completely sleep-deprived version of her. Dammit. She couldn't think. What the hell was she supposed to do?

Pulling the covers over her, she forced her eyes closed, curling up. Might as well deal with those stupid nightmares. One sheep, two sheep, three sheep... Nope, this wasn't going to work. Lamia took a few deep breaths, taking another retry at the count before she managed to lull herself into a rather light slumber. Every ten minutes or so, she would've woken up with a startled jolt, nightmares plaguing her dreams and turning them.

Why did she keep reliving those memories?

Burying her head into the pillow, she just wanted to scream. Her voice would be muffled and distorted. Why couldn't she get rid of the past? It was so hard to run away from. Why? Taking her phone out of her pocket, she wound up looking online, for anything. Tips... Maybe she should use her gift to force herself to sleep. It's not like she had very little to lose. 17 years, 4 months, 2 days. If she knocked off a week, she should be fine...

A small blue glow emitted from her hands and throwing it up, it dispersed immediately, sinking into the floor before completely evaporating. And then, she finally went to sleep.

It wasn't until 8:15 AM until she woke up. Earlier than usual. Much earlier. Normally, she would be asleep well into noon.

Lamia let out a yawn, stretching, her vision unfocused. In front of her, she saw the TV, the stand, and the coffee maker that looked like it was just used, and their was steam. The sweet aroma of coffee filled the air. Her eyes turned to Magic, and while she hadn't focused on anything quite yet and everything was double, she rubbed her eyes, her gaze fixed on the flaming tattoo on his back. Did he always have that? I shouldn't say anything about it.

"G-g-good m-morning..." she whispered with a dainty air to her voice. Thank the lords she didn't have bedhead... It would've been embarrassing to let Magic see her in such a clumsy state.

OOC;; feck, I got carried away. Sorry. ;w;
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [CLOSED]   Another Day [CLOSED] EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 11:41 am

Magic froze a little bit when he heard Lamia's voice. She probably saw the tattoo. He didn't really care if she saw it but at the same time, what would she think of it? Would she hate it? Who knows? She might not even bring it up at all. He was glad for his power cause if he had normal hearing he wouldn't have been able to hear her at all. He took a sip of his coffee, then turned to face his friend. "Good morning.." He said keeping his voice soft but hearable. It was still kind of early, and she had just woken up it would have been kind of a bad idea to speak loudly at the time. She still looked rather tired to him.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [CLOSED]   Another Day [CLOSED] EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 9:26 pm

Hot rays of sunlight shined, penetrating through the curtains and covers before landing on her face. So warm... Removing the sheets over her body, her head plopped back onto the pillow, relaxing on its surface and staring at the ceiling for a good five minutes. Last night was great. Tomorrow night? Goddammit, she didn't want to think about it. Letting out a small sigh, she finally slid off the bed, stretching her arms again. Lamia turned over, her blotchy vision finally becoming clear and fine details, and she finally saw the tattoo. Her eyes widened just a small fraction before she turned her head away. Idiot... don't stare. There wasn't any way that Magic wanted to talk about it. Why should she bring it up? If he wanted to talk about it, then... well... that's for whenever he felt like it.

Hesitatingly, she took a few steps closer to him, hands behind her back. What was she thinking? This was really really stupid of her. She wanted to talk to him, but at the same time, Lamia had no idea what to say. At all. With a deep breath, she awkwardly muttered, heat crawling up her skin, "E-eh... Wh-what a-are we d-d-doing... t-today?" Was it always this hot in the room? Was Chicago generally really warm? Or was she being really awkward and weird again? This was great. Just, just, just... great. Stupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupid.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [CLOSED]   Another Day [CLOSED] EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 12:25 pm

The room was still a bit dark in some areas because the lights weren't on, but the sunlight was shining very brightly in the room and lit up most of the room. He was just standing there staying relaxed in the morning hours. The little bit of time he was standing there looking out the window the traffic picked up, foot traffic and driving traffic. He was basically blocked out the rest of the world, zoning out as he watched the traffic. He was brought back to it all when he heard Lamia's footsteps on the floor. Mason turned around, and looked at Lamia. He couldn't help but note that she looked slightly adorable in her nightgown.

He studied her for a moment, then looked away, a slight blush rising on his face. "I was thinking we relax for the morning, then we could go out and meet the rest of the gang. They won't be out until later so that's why I'm saying we should relax.." He said, then took another sip of his coffee. It was the best in the world but it was still pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [CLOSED]   Another Day [CLOSED] EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 1:38 pm

"O-okay..." was the only answer she could think of. As much as she didn't mind meeting the other people in the gang, Lamia felt a hint of disappointment that they weren't going to do anything with just the two of them alone. Her face turned red from the idea, and awkwardly, she mumbled a few incoherent phrases under her breath. At first, her eyes had followed wherever Magic had been glancing, determined to keep her gaze locked ahead, locked onto the people milling around - little kids were running up and down outside, unhindered by the sweltering heat, a few couples around their age with their arms intertwined around each other, and parents chasing their kids with weary face that also spelled happiness for them. Mundane, everyday things - she'd forgotten about watching all of this happening in front of her.

All the time, back at the academy, she always glanced at the ground, scared to look around at those who would mock and laugh at her for every small mistake she made. It felt like everything was always closing around her, trying to trap her in a tiny prison that she couldn't ever escape; that was the only reason Lamia would refuse to leave her dorm, ducking under the covers. Whenever she left the room, something bad always happened because she was around. Most of all, interacting with others... I hated people.

But now?

She was kind of glad that she could see everything without having to be a part of it. Softly, a tiny smile graced her lips, her eyes focused on the outside. Absentmindedly, the words escaped her, "Th-this is r-r-really strange f-for me..." A thin flicker of frustration laced her voice, but she didn't even notice. "N-nobody usually c-cares about wh-what I-I do and y-y-yet..." Her eyes wandered up to meet Magic's briefly, before she wrenched them away, head suddenly reeling.

Outside, a child had fallen, tripped onto the stone road, falling face first in the midst of the crowd; the mother quickly bent over to help the kid up to their feet even though they continued to bawl.

"I-I d-don't understand wh-why y-you invited me o-over anyone else..." Lamia swallowed, fidgeting slightly with the edge of her gown. She blinked and then awkwardly started to fumble, her slurred voice and clumsy tongue doing nothing to help with the matter. "A-a-ah... I-I-I'm s-so s-s-sorry. I h-have n-no idea wh-what g-got i-i-into m-me." Goddammit. She never voiced those things out normally - people wouldn't ever care about how she felt or anything. Was she still tired? Maybe it was just her idiocy taking over again. There was no way to slip out of this situation.. not at all. Why can't I think when I'm around Magic? I'm so stupid. It was one guy. She's known others... There wasn't anything well, super special, and wow. She sucked at convincing herself.

If only she had another book on her at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [CLOSED]   Another Day [CLOSED] EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 4:07 pm

The two were still kind of spending the morning alone together since Vincent was no where to be seen. Vince was probably still busy with his friends.. They probably got drunk last night or something. He was probably suffering from a hang over at the moment. Anyway, Magic glanced down to Lamia, he thought he saw a hint of disappointment cross her facial expression, but it could have been a trick of light. He didn't really know. And he didn't really want to press on it either.. He took another sip of his coffee. It was almost gone.

It was kind of nice to be in the city. Here he didn't have to hold back. If he was angry he could be angry. If he had to go take it out on something he could just go down to the ghetto area and find people who are looking for a fight just like he was. Back at the academy he couldn't do that. No one would want to fight him. He could only take it out on a punching bag or a tree. Even then it still kind of hard to make it go away. Being here there was a slight sense of relief, but also the sense of danger was there.

He turned back to the girl when she spoke up. There was a hint of frustration in her voice. Why? Strange? and yet what? What was she trying to say? She went silent again, leaving Magic a bit puzzled. He was glad that she looked at him for a split second then looked away again. The she spoke again. What? Why did he choose her? Hmm.. He ignored her apology like usual. He thought for a moment before answering. "I like having you around. Something about having you around makes me happy." That was true even though they both could get frustrated with each other sometimes. Despite that he still cared for the other winter. He liked being around her, and having her around. There wasn't really anyone else like that. He didn't feel like he could get tired of having her around like Aspen and Barry even though he was good friends with the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [CLOSED]   Another Day [CLOSED] EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 4:59 pm

Her excessive apologies were probably annoying; Lamia had a slight feeling that was why he ignored them so often. Because the word 'sorry' would never cut it, no matter what she really did. Maybe she shouldn't have said anything about this. It was stupid of her to bring up. Someone help me, were the stupid things she always thought of, because she didn't know what to do. She relied on everyone else to try and get her going, yet she never knew who exactly she was asking, which made it all more idiotic in retrospect. Stupid, stupid me. Nothing she ever decided on her own made sense because it was dumb and pathetic. Because it was by her will, her selfish one. How many of her friends at Beata would stick with her if they knew how envious she was of everyone around her? Bitterness was her own answer, because most of them would leave her without any word. Would Magic be the same? The real her... was nothing more than a self-entitled brat.

Frustration bubbled up her throat, and she blinked when Magic spoke up. Wait, what? She always had rather odd thoughts, such as whether her life would be different if she hadn't accepted her friend's suggestion. It was really irritating, to think that she was the cause of her family's misfortune, yet it made so much sense at the same time. Her family was happy before - they were like any normal happy family. But after that, she didn't think she would be able to cause anyone joy. Yet here Magic was, telling her that she made him happy. Lamia's face flustered, turning a bright shade of red, and she fought hard not to blush. It wasn't working.

A string of unintelligible words left her mouth as she tried to search for some kind of explanation, her hands in front of her waving back and forth. "A-ah, I-I d-don't think th-that's it." Was this her way of trying to physically feel the maelstrom of emotions that she couldn't describe, all of those indescribable things whirling inside her? Lamia didn't know. Always, every time she talked to Magic, she felt disconcerted, as if she was missing something completely obvious. At the same time, she didn't think there was really anything.

It was weird... She was fond of everyone she knows, yet, with Magic, it was as though she treasured him just a bit more. There always this inexplicable fear that she couldn't reach out to him enough, that it was almost starting to reach overprotective with a bit of worry, and it kept gnawing at her. Lamia never enjoyed when friendships changed. Was that why she denied everything? She couldn't even understand herself at times. Was she really that stupid? "Th-there's n-n-nothing sp-special about m-me."

Desperate to change the subject, she turned away, quietly mumbling, "I-I-I'll g-go m-make breakfast..." Without another word, Lamia gave a small smile before running inside towards their hotel's room kitchen, shutting the door behind her. Her legs gave way and she slumped onto it, taking deep breaths. Goddammit. You are the biggest idiot possible. A hand shot up to her eyes, covering them for just a few moments. The darkness was far more comforting. Not being able to see anything happening was her own comfort. Letting out a sigh, she got up, grabbing whatever sparse ingredients that were in the supplied fridge and just started thinking for a bit.

Everything was a goddamn egg. Fried eggs it is.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [CLOSED]   Another Day [CLOSED] EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 6:20 pm

Magic watched the girl leave abruptly. She never liked his answers no matter how true they were. Even if she didn't consider herself special, she didn't need to be for someone to like her. Something was sitting inside his chest, he didn't exactly know what it was. It had something to do with Lamia cause after she left is slowly disappeared. He wished he could find out what it was.

There was silence for a little bit, until he heard Lamia start messing with stuff in the kitchen. He gave off a sigh. He walked over to one of the side tables, and picked up the remote. He turned on the tv and turned it to an old music station the would play music from the early two thousands. He recognized the song that just started playing. He decided to sing along. "There was a time, I used to look into my fathers eyes. In a happy home, I was a king I had a golden throne. Those days are gone, now the memories are on the wall. I hear the song from the places where I was born." He continued singing along to the song just kind of wondering around the room.

ooc:
Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9BtTrZdft8
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [CLOSED]   Another Day [CLOSED] EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 7:56 pm

It was always a habit of her's, to hum or sing while making a meal.

This time, it really was no different. Lamia placed the pan over the stove, turning the fire on, the flame burning bright layers of reds-oranges-yellows across the metal. Olive oil filled the skillet, and her hand orchestrated it to swirl around like a spiral. It took only a few moments, but during this time, she had started humming a song that she used to enjoy listening to in a rather old video game she played. Tales of Xillia 2 - really weird name, but she always liked the story, and the melody that they always played during the entire thing. Eventually, the oil's liquid starting shimmering, becoming rather loose.

Grabbing the eggs, she promptly cracked one with a gentle aggressive force before allowing it to slip into the pan slowly. Slow and steady... That's what her mother always said. Lamia smiled a bit, her mind travelling to back then. Whenever she was in the kitchen, she was always told to never rush anything because it would ruin the quality, no matter how simple the recipe was. Her mom's words still rang in her ears. With the steam cooking the egg, it eventually allowed the whites to set and the yolk was done.

And then it was just a rinse and repeat with another egg.

Both fried eggs were placed on separate plates, and out of habit, she had them balanced separate on both hands. Something she had gotten used to since working at the cafe. What she didn't remember was that this wasn't back in Rosebury at the academy and that she was serving it to Magic. The door was the easy kind to open, where you just had to push it instead of pull down a handle, and Lamia set down the two plates. "S-s-sorry it t-took so long...!"

It was kind of noisy with the TV on, but she didn't mind. A content smile blossomed on her face as she listened. "Y-you h-have such a nice voice..."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [CLOSED]   Another Day [CLOSED] EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:42 pm

"Don't you worry, don't you worry child. See heaven's got a plan for you.. Don't you worry, don't you worry now." He sang as he waited on Lamia to get done in the kitchen. As he sang he just did random stuff around the room. It could have been messing with the curtains to just standing around.

The winter boy was so caught up in the music that he didn't even hear Lamia come out of the kitchen area. He jumped when she spoke up, and immediately stopped singing. A blush appeared on his face as he looked over to Lamia. The boy stood up straight and rubbed the back of his head. U-uh.. Thanks." He said stuttering a little bit. He didn't really know why he reacted the way he did.

Magic glanced at the plates that Lamia held, and a small smile appeared on his face. "Those look good." He said to his winter companion. "Do you need help with that? He asked. He didn't want her dropping one but he figured she could get it seeing how she got it out of the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [CLOSED]   Another Day [CLOSED] EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 8:33 pm

Feverishly, she shook her head, her lips thinning as her eyes turned to face elsewhere, hoping to Gods that she wasn't blushing. Lamia slowly made her way to the small side table to put the plates down, and they slid off her hands gently, landing without any trouble. Shifting uncomfortably from her current position, she wound up taking a seat on the opposite side of the couch that Magic was on, bringing her own breakfast with her. Somehow, her appetite seemed to have lost itself, and all the spoon grasped between her fingers was doing was picking at it. Some points, it divided, other times it scooped up a piece only to let out sink back down onto the glass. It was just one comment on helping her. Not like he actually cares about me or anything... he probably didn't want the plates to break, she was trying way too hard to delude herself. Or maybe she wasn't imagining things and was just trying to get her hopes up? Either way, she was an idiot.

The more she thought about it, Lamia never got why. Why did she care about his opinion anyway? Not once in her past did she ever ask anyone what they thought about her, save for the few times she had asked Kearn, but here she was, constantly asking Magic what he thought about her. Wringing her hands, a familiar anxiety settled on her shoulders like a warm blanket, and she couldn't really imagine why she thought like this. Okay, yeah... small crush, out of admiration. But that was all there ever was. He was powerful, intelligent, and kind - it was the kind of person she hoped to become. It was almost as though she wanted his attention and company, and Lamia hated herself once the thought came to mind. Stupidstupidstupidstupid... There wasn't any way that he would be interested in her as anything more than a fellow classmate, let alone friend. She had said at before: I'm grateful that I'm in someone's thoughts, but I don't think anyone would ever feel that way towards me.

Honestly, who would? She was rather useless and couldn't do much for anyone, no matter how much she tried to care. Her appearance wasn't anything above average in her opinion - she was too goddamn pale from being sick and frail. Always, Lamia found herself bringing everyone else down with her because of all the trouble she caused. Katsuo, Aiko, Kearn, her parents, everyone. This was going to wind up being the same? Whatever being, sitting on its high and mighty throne, was cruel to take away all of her happiness because of that one incident. Who'd take an idiot like me, anyway? No one, obviously. Her point still stood that Magic needed someone better than her to be around; Lamia was happy that he was so nice to her, but that was all. It was just to make her feel better.

Letting a small sigh escape her lips, she placed the spoon down. Goddammit, why can't I leave the past behind? Her egg was scarcely touched, and it was like a mouse took a tiny nibble out of it and then left. Eyes wandered to the clock, as though she were checking the time. 10:32 AM.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [CLOSED]   Another Day [CLOSED] EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 6:34 pm

He looked at his plate for a second admiring Lamia's handy work before picking up the plate, and the fork with it. He cut a piece of the egg off and picked it up with the fork and places it in his mouth. After eating the piece of egg his eyes lit up a little bit. "This is really good." He said not really caring if she listened or not.

After getting half way through his egg thats when he noticed that Lamia hadn't really touched hers. Was some thing wrong? He wanted to ask, but Magic knew if he did it would most likely chase her away or something. He couldn't help but be concerned though. She seemed lost in thought. What was going through her mind? He bit his lip trying to decide if he should speak or not. What should he do? He didn't want to chase her away, and he didn't want to end up with her mad at him or frustrated with him either. He let out a sigh. He was going to take the chance. It was kind of obvious that something was wrong. "What's wrong, Lamia?" He wasn't going to specify that he noticed her lack of eating or that she seemed to look a bit down as she was lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [CLOSED]   Another Day [CLOSED] EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 5:20 am

"E-eh...?"

Crap, he noticed. Lamia was just about ready to kill herself after being so goddamn obvious that she had been so obvious that her head was in the clouds - she had done something stupid. Her heart was racing, and she couldn't identify why: was it because he noticed that something was wrong? Or was it because he noticed something was wrong? Lamia really didn't know, and somehow, she wanted to pinpoint that the questions were the exact same. But they weren't, and she knew that. Swallowing her anxiety and ignoring the fluttering in her chest, she wanted to face him, really. There wasn't a single ounce of courage, though. "N-n-nothing's wrong. D-don't worry a-about it." And there it was, that same giggle that came when she was trying to reassure herself or didn't know what to say.

Her head was spinning, trying to find ways to convince him there was absolutely nothing wrong. But... the more people try and add an explanation to why something was wrong, didn't that mean they were trying to lie at the same time? Kearn said something about that, a long time--- Goddammit, stop going back to the past. Lamia shook her head, repeating her words, "A-absolutely n-n-nothing's wrong." It was more to convince herself more than anything. She never had an anchor, any hook, or anything that would bring her confidence up; she didn't even trust herself to do anything. Maybe she was really that worthless. Don't let anyone know how you really feel.

That's always how it was. Everyone before herself, before her own selfish feelings. I'm sorry for distracting you for nothing. Those were the words she wanted to say, but she couldn't. She had opened her mouth as if to say something; it shut itself before she could, her throat suddenly feeling sandpapery.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [CLOSED]   Another Day [CLOSED] EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 2:02 pm

Magic frowned. He would have believed her if she just said it once not twice, and if she didn't add on the 'don't worry about it.' What was wrong with telling him if there was something wrong? He looked back to his food suddenly not really wanting to eat anymore but he knew he had to in some way. He knew that she wanted him to believe it. "Alright then.." He said, using a tone that if she bothered to pay attention to, she would find out that he didn't believe her. He picked up his fork and plate again and stared eating.

Once he was finished eating he stood from his spot, making sure the fork didn't fall of his plate by holding on to it. He walked to the kitchen area, and started washing it. He couldn't help but wish she would have told him. He kind of wanted to know but if he pressed them it wouldn't end up well for either of them. Who knows where Magic would have went if he got pissed off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [CLOSED]   Another Day [CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Day [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next