Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A Visitor [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9436

A Visitor [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: A Visitor [Closed]   A Visitor [Closed] EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 6:48 pm

Sophia had been meaning to visit Matthew like she said she was going to.. but she got caught up with moving in to her new dorm, and decorating it and what not. Not too mention she hung out with Logan for a little bit. She was also trying to get caught up on work and what not for missing a few days because of getting used to the school. Anyway.. She knew that Matthew was a winter student.. So she had come to the winter dorms. It was 102 she was looking for and when she found it, she knocked on the door. Her gloves muffling the sound slightly.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8523

A Visitor [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visitor [Closed]   A Visitor [Closed] EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 7:13 pm

Matthew was lying on the community couch, dangling a leg off the end of the couch reading when he heard a muffled knock on his dorm's door. He was the only one in the dorm, except for maybe Lamia, but she was a introvert anyway. He got up and made his way to the door, opening it. He saw Sophia and smiled. "Hey! What's up?" he said, motioning for her to come in.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

A Visitor [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visitor [Closed]   A Visitor [Closed] EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 8:12 pm

Sophia gave Matthew a smile when he had answered the door. She was glad it was him and not one of his other dorm mates.. She walked inside before answering his question. "I had some free time and decided to drop by." She said folding her hands behind her back, trying to look sort of cute. She didn't know if the spring uniform added to her cute factor or not.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

A Visitor [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visitor [Closed]   A Visitor [Closed] EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 8:28 pm

The Winter nodded. "Yeah I'm not doing much of anything. Catching up on some reading is the only thing I've done all day." he said.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

A Visitor [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visitor [Closed]   A Visitor [Closed] EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 5:58 pm

Sophia nodded. "I had been busy with homework and stuff so I deiced I could use a break." Sophia wanted to sit down but she didn't want to be rude or anything. "Do you have anything fun to do?" She asked looking around the common room of the dorm.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

A Visitor [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visitor [Closed]   A Visitor [Closed] EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 7:08 pm

"Not really. The only things I really do here are homework and read books. I think we have a deck of cards somewhere. Maybe a board game or two." he said, shrugging. He kinda wished there was something to do, but there was nothing he could do about it now.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

A Visitor [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visitor [Closed]   A Visitor [Closed] EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 5:05 pm

"Just reading books? Thats a bit boring to me.." That was sort of a lie. Sophia did enjoy reading books, but she didn't really do it anymore.. A frown was held on Sophia's face as she thought about her small lie. Amber eyes looked up at him. Maybe they could have some fun? She wasn't too sure about the idea..
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

A Visitor [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visitor [Closed]   A Visitor [Closed] EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 5:13 pm

"I like reading and even I think it's boring, so you're not alone there." he said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

A Visitor [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visitor [Closed]   A Visitor [Closed] EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 6:17 pm

Sophia crossed her arms, and let out a simple "Meh." She didn't really know what to do.. She didn't want to make things awkward by flirting with him but it seemed like the only option she had left to be a little entertaining.. She didn't know what his dorm had.. she hadn't been here before.. She didn't have anything entertaining back at her dorm.. For she had just moved into it..
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

A Visitor [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visitor [Closed]   A Visitor [Closed] EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 6:53 pm

"Sorry my dorm's really boring. I don't usually spend time here. You're lucky you caught me here, actually." he told Sophia.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

A Visitor [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visitor [Closed]   A Visitor [Closed] EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 8:32 pm

Finally the girl sat down, not caring if it was rude or anything anymore. She was tired of standing. "Did you do that Evaluation the school did the other day?" She asked. She didn't recall seeing him in the classroom, but he might have been in a different room than she was. She wasn't to fond of the events that took place in hers.. Amber eyes glanced else where in the room as she thought about the things that had happened in her evaluation.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

A Visitor [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visitor [Closed]   A Visitor [Closed] EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 5:50 pm

Matthew shook his head. "No, I feel like my powers haven't advanced enough to succeed any sort of goal." he said with a tone of regret in his voice. He wished he would've taken it, but he knew he couldn't pass, and he was the type of person to literally beat himself up if he failed.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

A Visitor [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visitor [Closed]   A Visitor [Closed] EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 6:58 pm

"I did it, and my power isn't that great. It was an interesting experience that's for sure. Though I'm not quiet sure if I passed or failed.." Sophia said.. She didn't really care for what happened during that time.. Being reminded of the group of girl's she hated but she never did anything about.. Her frown deepened slightly.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

A Visitor [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visitor [Closed]   A Visitor [Closed] EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 6:59 pm

Matthew noticed her frown. "Everything alright? Something about the Evaluation upset you?" he asked, concerned.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

A Visitor [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visitor [Closed]   A Visitor [Closed] EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 7:10 pm

Her frown was soon replaced with a really believable fake smile that was small. She had practiced a fake smile for years so it was kind of a normal thing for her. "No. It was just really straining.. It tested your gift.. and in mine I had no gloves so.. I really had to strain to not use my power by accident.. It seemed like the fatigue from the evaluation came with me when I woke up." The girl explain leaning back against the cushion a little bit, sort of relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Visitor [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visitor [Closed]   A Visitor [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Visitor [Closed]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next