Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Ziplock-Baggy Fresh (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Demos

Demos

Beata Bucks : 9662

Ziplock-Baggy Fresh (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Ziplock-Baggy Fresh (Open)   Ziplock-Baggy Fresh (Open) EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 11:49 pm

Jarod had always known this day would come. His parents never hid who he was and who they were from him, and told him all about Beata, the school he'd go to when he was older. Younger Jarod was excited to go off to this new place where he'd get to meet people like him, people with crazy powers like his mom and dad. Yes, he found "regular" people, and found some friends, but he never stopped thinking about Beata. His parents decided he'd go after eighth grade so he could finish out middle school with his friends.

Jarod felt the car his dad was driving come to a halt, and he, along with both his parents, got out of the car. They exchanged some hugs, some good lucks, etc. Jarod had an anxious grin on his face as he walked through the gates into Beata Academy. "Bye, son!" he heard his father shout from behind him. "Love you!" his mother yelled.

He couldn't believe it. This was going to be a new start, a fresh, Ziplock-baggy new beginning.
Back to top Go down

Ziplock-Baggy Fresh (Open)
Page 1 of 1