Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Big Ol' Bonfire (Open, duh)

Go down 
+5
Sleepy
Coon
Badger
Kitty
Wild
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12382

Big Ol' Bonfire (Open, duh) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Ol' Bonfire (Open, duh)   Big Ol' Bonfire (Open, duh) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 4:39 pm

OOC: Oh shit. I keep forgetting that, sorry. Edited my post. ;^;

IC: Kayla stood by the fire, watching from the corners of her eyes as more people went walking in. The kid with the backpack who'd organized it all, Barristan or Bart or Barry or something dumb like that, raced from the forest at sonic speed and was back before long with more. There were a few others she recognized. Dylan, her brother-in-getting-brutally-murdered-in-a-simulation, some asshole with bleached white hair, the tall prettyboy blond from the cafeteria, the other semifinalist from the Summer Tournament (and who guessed it, another prettyboy pansy-looking blond).

She stretched out her hand toward one of the skewers sitting on the log, sparks ran along her fingers, and the stake of metal went flying into her palm. Kayla unceremoniously impaled a marshmallow on the end and held it out. If she could just send currents through the metal, then she could roast it from the inside without even touching the fire.

Long story short, the marshmallow immediately exploded.

Kayla flinched back as it erupted, and a splash of hot marshmallow splattered across her face.
Back to top Go down

Big Ol' Bonfire (Open, duh)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2