Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Who has the time to walk anymore? [OPEN]

Go down 
+2
Crystal
Icee
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Icee

Icee

Beata Bucks : 8118

Who has the time to walk anymore? [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Who has the time to walk anymore? [OPEN]   Who has the time to walk anymore? [OPEN] EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 4:09 pm

"Now honey, remember what I told you about using your powers."

"Yes, yes, dad, I know. Practice every day and make sure to show off."

"That's my girl."

The older man turned and began walking back to the crusty station wagon, a smile stretching from ear to ear. The petite blonde stared at the growing bald spot with distaste, her eyes crinkling and her tongue sticking out at her father. Good riddance! Just get in ya beatah and go.

Maddy Heath turned away from the dusty, old car and stared straight at the magnificent building ahead of her. She smirked confidently and began taking large strides before she caught herself. Since when do I walk? she thought and turned her attention to the stone steps in front of the large wooden doors. Squinting hard, she will herself to appear there and lo and behold, there she was! Her clothes and hair fluttered as if in the wind before resting in their usual position. Gathering her strength, she pushed the door wide open and stepped into the entrance hall.

Taking large steps forward to seem older, Maddy charge head first into something, or someone. Reeling back, she starred up with flaming brown eyes. "Ya should watch where you're going, kehd," she spat, a clear Bostonian accent lining her threat.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8735

PostSubject: Re: Who has the time to walk anymore? [OPEN]   Who has the time to walk anymore? [OPEN] EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 4:32 pm

A few days here and she already had part of the school memorized like the back of her palm. Aspen glanced around, ever since she first arrived she didn't even bump into somebody and the school was huge! Tons of students must be floating around somewhere but where? Aspen didn't know any of the cool hangouts or anything, she couldn't make any friends that way she had to introduce herself to people. Engage herself with social activities, which is why she had signed up for the summer tournment.

Now it may have been foolish, all she could do was make clones of herself but she was still able to fight pretty well. As usual the girl had blared up her music to it's max volume, jamming out happily since she didn't care at all what the others cared about her. She wasn't able to hear the door opening at all, or the girl coming from behind her.

but.. when somebody had slammed into her brutally, then something had happened.

'Pooof!'

Having to vanish from thin air, right before the girls brown eyes was Aspens clone.

Flipping her hair backwards the blonde looked up, looking towards Maddy with raised eyebrows. She never knew that people were so rude, or so aggressive at this school. "Wow your a bit fiesty arent you?" The blonde questioned her with a dirty disgusted look. Cocking her head at the sound of her voice, just by listening to it she assumed she was one of the snobby rich boston kids.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10638

PostSubject: Re: Who has the time to walk anymore? [OPEN]   Who has the time to walk anymore? [OPEN] EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 7:13 pm

There were many things that Hieta had done at the school every now and then, some including meeting Cerberus twins and then another time, seeing a younger student who could grant his every wish if he wanted to. What he was not expecting to see at the entrance was the clones and two girls bumping into each other, almost so aggressively and striking back at one another. At first, he thought about jumping into help or get it to finish. But now that he thought about it, the dark-haired Spring wouldn't have been able to do anything about the situation if they couldn't touch or see him. Why he kept coming to the entrance without his sister was starting to get on his own nerves and he could only silently laugh at himself.

Shaking his head a bit, the older student briskly walked over to the new, supposedly new students - considering their uniforms did not have a house color on them or the badge - and uttered, "You two are new, aren't you? Don't fight on the first day, let alone ever."

Somehow, this was not going to end well - he could just see it in his crimson, red eyes.

OOC;; Because we have very few topics with more than two people in them. QQ
Back to top Go down
Icee

Icee

Beata Bucks : 8118

PostSubject: Re: Who has the time to walk anymore? [OPEN]   Who has the time to walk anymore? [OPEN] EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 8:31 pm

Feisty? Oh, this girl was going to get it. Vanishing and then reappearing behind the older blonde, Maddy tapped her shoulder daintily. "You calling me feisty?" she asked with a smile. Her brown eyes held a sort of vigor as she zapped around the room, only pausing when another student came into the fold. Who was this kid, telling her what and what not to do?

Appearing in front of Hieta, she stood on her tippy toes, still far from coming face to face with the red eyed boy. "Are you the boss around here? Yah-huh, didn't think so. Why don't ya just screw already," the little girl groaned, waving the boy off and directing her attention back to the other girl. As much as she would hate to get in trouble on her first day, she hated being told what to do even more.

Aspen was right. She is feisty.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9388

PostSubject: Re: Who has the time to walk anymore? [OPEN]   Who has the time to walk anymore? [OPEN] EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 9:14 pm

A laugh escaped another boy who happened to be at the scene. Magic didn't know why he was here but he was. "Someone is a bit sassy today." No matter the situation Mason all ways seemed to make light of an occasion.  Magic had his hands stuck in his jacket pockets even though it was summer he still wore it occasionally. "Now why would you want to cause a fight on your first day here? And if you are going to fight someone how bout you fight someone who has been here for a while? I could use some trouble." The tall boy said with a sly grin on his face. He had already seen this girl's power in use. She seemed to have good control of it at least decently anyway. Who knows when she might get to tired?

ooc: Here have a fourth person. This is getting fun.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Who has the time to walk anymore? [OPEN]   Who has the time to walk anymore? [OPEN] EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 9:33 pm

Hieta gave a small shrug, and sighed. There were many things that he couldn't do to stop this, and if this turned into a fist fight, he was not going to be involved and simply leave without trying to halt the two girls. Turning around, his hair covering his eyes a bit, he realized another person had come up and started talking. Good, this made things easier if the situation got out of hand, and he himself couldn't control it. "Perhaps you should calm down. It was an honest accident, wasn't it?" the Spring muttered softly under his breath, shaking his head as he carefully eyed how the almost pink-haired girl seemed to disappear around and come back in another place. Teleportation, eh? Afterwards, he looked worriedly at the other boy, and realized this situation would get out of hand for sure. "You know, this isn't a good way to make an impression on the other students."

OOC;; Psst, you can't see Hieta because he's technically a ghost and dead. I'll post once before waiting for Crys.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10064

PostSubject: Re: Who has the time to walk anymore? [OPEN]   Who has the time to walk anymore? [OPEN] EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 10:12 pm

The sense of anger alerted one student to a brewing battle. Feeling excited, he made his way to the site of the argument, eyebrows raised as he watched the disagreement go down. Deciding to take the bystander position, the student stood a good few feet away from the group. He really couldn't miss a fight like this. That'd be against his nature. The white haired boy frowned at where the voice was coming from. Why did he have to be a party pooper? He'd better say something. "What is this kid talking about?" Lykos called out towards the new student. "How dare she bump into you!" There. That most likely did the trick. Now to watch everything unfold.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8735

PostSubject: Re: Who has the time to walk anymore? [OPEN]   Who has the time to walk anymore? [OPEN] EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 6:07 am

Aspen simply kept glaring towards Maddy, the same disgusted look sticking to her face like words to a paper. Scoffing as she tapped her shoulder the blonde shrugged her off the disgust growing even more, "My my, you really have some problems don't you." She questioned her eyes narrowing, she didn't see why it was such a big deal when it was her that had bumped into Aspen. The blonde looked around in surprise from another voice, this was supper embarrassing she hated being involved with drama. "I guess your right.. Thanks for the advice." She simply stated her mouth curling to a small smile. She was a bit intimidated on who it was since she couldn't actually see him with her own eyes.. Maybe he was able to stay invisble? Cool trick.

Glancing back towards Maddy, Aspen had figured the nice thing to do was apologize and possibly befriend her. "Hey look, I'm sorr-" Narrowing her eyes and clenching her hands into fists she stopped in the middle of her sentence. How dare this chick disrespect others? Was she not disciplined? He was just stopping them from some brawl. "Listen you brat, I don't care who you are but really? Maybe you should learn how to be kind and respect those around you." The blonde stated stuffing her hands into her pockets. Aspen glanced over towards another voice, seriously now people show up? When she was embarrassing herself? What a drag. To top it all of what he was saying wasn't very smart words either. Taking her hand and hitting herself on the forehead Aspen had sighed deeply. Maybe just maybe some kids just wanted to stir up some trouble.. What losers they all were. "Seriously dude? I dont know who you are but you clearly are not helping with this situation. " Aspen said her voice filling with irritation and annoyance, "Why would you advise to fight in the first place. We all know who would win" She rambled on not getting anywhere near a point but oh well.

This was seriously getting frustrating. Stuffing her hands back into her pockets, she blankly nodded not even caring anymore. If anything this whole situation was quite embarrasing and everybody was making a fool of themselfs, but not her nope. Aspen hated people that acted stupid, it was irritating and annoying. "Hes right.. you guys are the most embarrassing bunch I have ever seen." Aspen huffed glaring back towards the other girl who started the entire mess. Purple eyes seeming unfriendly.

Turning towards the new voice Aspen's eyebrows raised, what an idiot. This school was full of bunch of Idiots, she swore of it. "Oh great and who are you? Came to watch the show now did you. That is just.. Fantastic." The blonde said with a sigh completely annoyed of everybody now.

occ: My gosh! Sorry if this makes no sense at all, bit overwhelmed of how many people I had to include in this so sorry if it sucks D8
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11238

PostSubject: Re: Who has the time to walk anymore? [OPEN]   Who has the time to walk anymore? [OPEN] EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 6:34 am

Occ: Let's make this even crazier! WOO!

Hosa was doing her daily 'patrol' around campus, when she came to a stop. She could hear the sound of loud talking, and spotted a group of like six or so students, and she titled her head as she tried to make out what they were going on about. Her eyes scanned them...She didn't know any of them bu-Oh! Hey! She knew one of them! Magic! Oh, she had only met them once, but it had been when their power had been on the fritz with the cat ears and...Man, that was forever ago. Wait...She frowned softly. She was getting off topic, going back to figuring out what the whole thing.

But she just couldn't figure it out so she shrugged as she started to slowly make her way over, being careful not to draw attention before she came to another stop. Wait, what was she doing? This was the perfect time to have fun! Also...it sounded like an augment was going on, and she might as well put an end to that as she was a prefect. So, slinking forward once more, her blue eyes glimmered with excitement When she deemed she was close enough, she let her mind wander to the form of a snow leopard, and then she was in that form. With a snow leopard quiet clearly heading for the group, she let out a soft growl as she shouldered past Magic and into the center of the group.

"Parar!"
she snapped, for some reason deciding to call out in Spanish. I mean, Spanish speaking snow leopard. That was going to be pretty mind blowing...Oh, and she had finally learned to do that which was good. Now people could understand her in any form...If she wanted to. Or she could just be a normal snow leopard but that wouldn't be rather helpful and would rather make all the kids run away screaming...Which they might still do but at least she had a voice now. "What is going on here?" She scanned the group, her eyes landing on Aspen and Maddy as she narrowed her blue eyes at them as her tail swished back and forth. Would they have the guts to speak against a snow leopard?
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9388

PostSubject: Re: Who has the time to walk anymore? [OPEN]   Who has the time to walk anymore? [OPEN] EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 9:25 am

Magic gave off a frown when he saw a snow leopard approach the group. Magic remembered the girl who once turned into a black panther in front of him because of a sneeze, and knew who it was immediately. "Come on, Don't ruin the fun for us!" He said clearly speaking to the snow leopard. But it was new that she was able to talk this time. Come on Hosa don't ruin the fun.

He looked at the one of the newer girls. The one with the blonde hair, Aspen. "You are calling us the embarrassing bunch? I'm just trying to have a little fun~ There is no harm in that. And how do you know I would win? You don't even know what my gift is." Magic was being a bit different form usual today, but eh oh well. He didn't even bother paying attention to the voice that seems to becoming from now where. Was he causing that on accident?
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10064

PostSubject: Re: Who has the time to walk anymore? [OPEN]   Who has the time to walk anymore? [OPEN] EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 9:53 am

Lykos blinked at the girl's words toward him. 'Well, she certainly didn't do a good job deterring me, did she?' Lykos lazily hooked his thumbs in his pockets and made his way to the girl and the people around them. "Who would win? I'm not too sure..." He trailed off before beginning to stare at a snow leopard. It was a student. Obviously. It talked. Instead of replying, red eyes looked over the students in the room in a guess to what their powers were. There was an empty space where words were being said. Frowning, he searched that space with a confused glance. Who was there? Some poor soul got invisibility as a power? That would suck, not being able to choose if you were seen or not.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Who has the time to walk anymore? [OPEN]   Who has the time to walk anymore? [OPEN] EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 12:04 pm

These students were being ridiculous, that was the most Hieta had gotten from this entire conversation so far. A new voice had joined, and he quickly eyed the snow leopard that came up, realizing that it was most likely a student that had the power to morph into animals - otherwise, they would need to send this large feline to a lab or something to see who altered it, and the Spring knew full well that normal leopards, let alone animals, could not speak the human language. Too many people came in, and this was bound to erupt into chaos. Shoving his hands into his pocket, he watched everything unfold slowly, realizing any intervention that he could attempt would do no effect if he could not physically stop blows from exchanging. Drama was rare at the school, so why not enjoy it for a few moments - even if he didn't necessarily approve of it -?

Shaking his head, Hieta cursed under his breath. Were they really about to compare who was more powerful in terms of strength and abilities? His red eyes narrowed as he glanced from the blonde girl to the pink-haired girl to the dark-haired girl and then the white-haired boy and black-haired one. Oh yes, when females get jealous and want to prove something, they were quite feisty. The fact that they were about to duel it possibly was really getting on his nerve. "Don't even start fighting. Save it for the tournament, if you're smart enough to realize that exists," Hieta muttered under his breath, his face twisting into a scowl. "Of course, you guys might as well annoy each other to no end and kill each other now."

The words were meant as a joke, but he only realized too late that the others may take it seriously. Crap...

OOC;; Posting now because I'm at school and it's really the only opportunity I'd have to post without getting caught by my parents. Sorry. ;^;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who has the time to walk anymore? [OPEN]   Who has the time to walk anymore? [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Who has the time to walk anymore? [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1