Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Time to somewhat settle in (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MapleAssassin

MapleAssassin

Beata Bucks : 11121

Time to somewhat settle in (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Time to somewhat settle in (Open)   Time to somewhat settle in (Open) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 1:18 pm

Katrina stumbled down the hall way of the Initiate Dorms looking for a spot to put her things, maybe an empty room would be available but she only hoped. Continuing to fix her backpack that slide down her shoulder, she looked at the many numbered rooms. All of them seemed to be full or just having boys in it and she anted nothing of that. Bo sat peacefully on her shoulder waiting for an empty room to come into view. The halls seemed long so he jumped off her shoulder and ran ahead looking into each room just to make it easier of Katrina. She stopped for a second for a little break until she heard Bo call.

"I think I found an empty room Kat." He yelled giving the best wave a ferret could make.

Katrina sighed in relief and continued forward. She walk into the room to see a nice single bed, medium sized desk with some shelving room, and a dresser. She wasn't going to unpack just yet she would what she was assigned a house. She gently put she bags on the best and literally face planted long ways on the bed. It was a long day for her and all she wanted to do was relax. Katrina felt a shift in the bed and turned to see Bo.

"Thanks for the help Bo. What would I ever do without you." She said with a small smile.

"Shrivel into nothing probably." He answered sarcastically.

Katrina just laughed and kicked of her favorite combat boots. She felt her watch vibrate and quickly brought it to her face.

"Oh, Eve I forgot, how are you doing for the move?" She stared at her watch until a hologram appeared from the little screen.

"I am doing fine Miss Davis, Thank you. When will I be moved back to my operation pad?" She said with a blank stare.

"Soon Eve, I have to be placed in a house then you will be back. Promise." Katrina sighed.

"Then I will wake you in the morning, Miss Davis. Until then goodbye." And Eve vanished.

Katrina sat up in the bed, cross legged. Thinking to herself and pet Bo that had laid on her lap.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10530

PostSubject: Re: Time to somewhat settle in (Open)   Time to somewhat settle in (Open) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 2:42 pm

OOC;; Sssssh, not a stalker. *shot*

IC;; Okay, just to get it straight - you found a room that was already taken. The one in there? Why, it was Lachesis. And while she was looking for peace and quiet, she had left the room for a bit, with all her belongings in the dresser - hidden away - she had started walking back from where she was before. With the flute in her hand, it was obvious that she had been outside for awhile, considering her somewhat ragged condition. As she approached her dorm, the curser realized something - the door was already open. Now, who in the world would go and barge into a lady's room while she was away? Grimacing at the thought, she marched in, slightly furious, before narrowing her eyes, glaring at the girl on the bed. Moreover, she could've sworn that she saw someone vanish into thin air. That was... outlandish.

"Get out of my room before I give you the most painful death you'll experience," Lachesis said coldly as she looked over to Katrina, not taking notice to the ferret on her lap - mostly because she never saw it, but, moving on. Moving her left arm to one side, her sword from the dresser appeared, pointing at carefully at the other girl's neck, having it close enough to pierce her, but not quite enough to cut her skin. Her glyph of crimson blood appeared underneath her feet, glowing with the same intensity as her emotions. "So - what will it be?"
Back to top Go down
MapleAssassin

MapleAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Time to somewhat settle in (Open)   Time to somewhat settle in (Open) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 4:08 pm

Katrina eyes widened at the sight of the blade. She slowly put her hands up to show that she wasn't going to fight.

"Okay first off this is a dorm where you will have roommates at some point, and second I'm only here until Thursday. Then I'm off to a house, so calm down." She said in a calm voice. She didn't noticed that Bo had awoken from his somewhat of a sleep.

Bo's eyes widened when he looked up. He followed the blade to the red haired girl that didn't look to kind at all. "Hey what do you think you are doing!? Get away from Kat!" He said as he launched forward but Kat grabbed him and held him still.

"Shh... Bo" Kat whispered not breaking eye contact with the girl.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Time to somewhat settle in (Open)   Time to somewhat settle in (Open) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 5:06 pm

"Hmph - like I care for that," Lachesis bluntly replied, obviously showing that she hardly cared a bit for whatever this other girl was saying. And.... sudden mood swing. Withdrawing her blade and placing it back in the dresser, only to return and nearly get attacked by a ferret. A talking ferret. While she wasn't exactly pleased about having a roommate, animals always grabbed her attention. Which is why she can suddenly change from kind to violent and back. At the sight of the furry animal, the curser instantly lightened up, before taking the little ferret out of its owner's grasp, and couldn't help but cuddle and pet. "Oh wow! A ferret at the school? I didn't even know they were allowed. You're so cute!"
Back to top Go down
MapleAssassin

MapleAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Time to somewhat settle in (Open)   Time to somewhat settle in (Open) EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 9:59 am

Katrina was just completely shocked at the sudden change in the girl. First she was threatening her life and now she was cuddling Bo like nothing had happened. Katrina didn't question what happen, just glad that there wasn't a blade at her throat anymore. She looked up at Bo who looked twice as confused and she just nodded at him, he nodded back. Katrina slowly stood up, hopping another mood swing wouldn't happen.

"Um... His name is Bo." She said with a smile. "They allow at least one pet from home here so I brought him along." She finished.

Bo was still wiggling around in her arms. "Can I like chill on you shoulder or something, I don't do cuddling very good." He said hopping to be released.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Time to somewhat settle in (Open)   Time to somewhat settle in (Open) EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 3:15 pm

The initiate looked over to Katrina and then back to the now-known-to-be-named ferret, Bo, she lowered her glance, shadowing her eyes before saying, "No go?" While she wasn't being very clear, it did depend on how it was interpreted. Lachesis had meant to say something along the lines of "Oh... you don't want to do this?", but the words came out completely off. It was a little silly, but, it was another habit of her's when her mood level went down when she's rejected. Kneeling down, the red-hair girl let go of her grip on the ferret so that he could get out before standing back up. Now, to be simple, she had no idea what to do next. It never exactly struck her that animals might not really like how affectionate she was, but the occurrence came that they always shared it back. This was a different situation. Her mood was always a bit unstable, so one thing really can set her off in multiple ways, good or bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to somewhat settle in (Open)   Time to somewhat settle in (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to somewhat settle in (Open)
Page 1 of 1