Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Tournament Training [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Beata Bucks : 10300

Tournament Training [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Tournament Training [Closed]   Tournament Training [Closed] EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 3:18 pm

A dark-haired boy carefully opened the door in front of him, making sure there wasn't already people using the room on the other side. It was one of the gym's training rooms, sometimes used by students to practice their gifts and such. Seeing as no one was already using the room, Ken smiled and walked in, holding the door open for the blonde boy behind him. He wouldn't hide it; he was glad Sebastion had come to train with him, though at the same time he was a little worried that he might scare or even hurt his boyrfriend. It still sounded a little strange, calling Sebastion that, even just in his head. After that one night at the lake, they had spent a lot of time together. Sure, Ken's technically been a "homo" for several years, if you'd call it that, but it felt a little strange now that he was actually in a relationship. Probably because he wasn't used to it. No one ever had enough trust in him to date him, and he never thought about dating in the past. Though, not once had he doubted Sebastion or their relationship, and he was honestly a lot happier than he used to be.
But enough about that. Now was the time to practice their abilities. Ken didn't want another incident like with that Grant guy happening again. He was determined to be in control constantly!...Or at least a little more than he was then when he nearly ripped a student's arm off. Yeah, he was pretty thankful that the guy hadn't gotten him in trouble for that, though something told Ken that Sebastion had something to do with it. Once they were in the room, Ken closed the door and walked to the center, examining their surroundings.

"This may be short notice, but it's better to train some than not at all." The Autumn said with a small shrug. He was referring to how he had entered the upcoming competition that would be happening tomorrow. Whatever they didn't do today hopefully wouldn't slow Ken down tomorrow in the tournament. Sebastion himself wasn't entered in the tourney, but that didn't mean he didn't have reasons to practice his own gift. Looking back at the other student, Ken showed one of his signature smirks. "Ready to practice, Prince?"

Ooc: After today, this topic should go ahead and end, since it's specifically tourney-training. It wouldn't make a lot of sense later. Short notice training =u=;
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Beata Bucks : 11774

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Training [Closed]   Tournament Training [Closed] EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 4:08 pm

Sebastian followed Ken into the training room, huffing in exhaustion as he tightened his grip on the duffle bag full of training equipment that was slung across his shoulder. When the door had shut fully, the blonde let the thing drop off his body, letting his gift take over just before it made contact with the floor. "God, sometimes I really hate not wanting to use my powers if front of others...!" the boy grumbled the complaint loudly and in mock annoyance, flopping down on the nearest bench melodramatically. He went so far as to put his hand flush against his forehead as though he had fainted, breaking his stillness to part his fingers and peak at Ken to see his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Training [Closed]   Tournament Training [Closed] EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 4:37 pm

Ken huffed in amusement. "I would've carried the bag if you let me." He pointed out, watching Sebastion flop down on the bench off to the side of the room. He looked through the bag a for a second before glancing back over at the other boy, realizing he wasn't moving. "Seb?" He asked, leaping to his feet and rushing over. Crap, did he really over-exert himself on the way here? He thought, gently pressing two fingers to Sebastion's wrist to check the student's pulse.
It was fine.
"You asshole." Ken grumbled in fake anger despite the grin on his face. He suddenly leaned forward and picked Sebastion up off the bench, holding him in a cradle-style. He was heavy considering they were both the same age, but luckily Ken was pretty strong, and Sebastion was probably lighter than most boys their age. "I'll throw you, jerk!" The Autumn laughed, though obviously had no plan to actually throw the boy, if he even could.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Training [Closed]   Tournament Training [Closed] EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 4:49 pm

Sebastian broke his character as Ken picked him up from the bench, letting out a surprised squeak at the sudden motion. He quickly reacted by wrapping his arms tightly around the other's neck and holding on for dear life. "N-No, hun! Please don't be too hasty!" he said the words with a nervous laugh. He was still trying to act like he was acting, but his stomach churned a little at the idea of how easy the feat could probably be for the stronger boy.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Training [Closed]   Tournament Training [Closed] EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 5:20 pm

Ken chuckled and angled Sebastion's head up to give him a light kiss on the cheek. "Pfft, I would never actually throw you." He said happily, letting the other Autumn's feet down gently so he could get down. The Cerberus-boy grinned rather slyly, and leaned in close to Sebastion's face without actually touching him. "Well, maybe I would, if I was throwing you on a bed." He murmured, then whisked away and burst into laughter his look of mischief gone to show it was a joke. Sexual jokes were always fun to make and see other peoples' reactions. Heh.

Looking back at Sebby, Ken simply smiled, more friendly-like now. "Well, the tourney's tomorrow. Means I got to train extra-hard." He said, glancing back at the bag that Sebastion had carried here.

ooc: //dead
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Training [Closed]   Tournament Training [Closed] EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 5:40 pm

Sebastian's face gained a look of shock and surprise, as well as several shades of bright red, when Ken made the 'joke'- which the blonde had almost thought he had meant. "H-Heh heh..." he let out the nervous laugh as he told himself to calm down. It helped a lot that Ken made an attempt to change the subject and get the two boys back on track.
With a smile, Sebastian opened the duffle bag and started to dig in to find something that could be of use. He pulled out a few hand-held training weapons for his new boyfriend to use, while using his gift to move out some of the training dummies that were part of the training room's equipment. "Think you're ready for this?" he said this in a challenging tone with a smug smirk on his face, in hopes that it would provoke Ken.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Training [Closed]   Tournament Training [Closed] EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 5:53 pm

Ken watched the other unload the bag, and watched a few of the nearly-harmless training weapons fly out. Looking through them, he plucked out two blades that were specified to be used one-handed each. He slashed them around the air a bit, knowing a little gladly that they couldn't do any real damage. He smirked at Sebastion, a look of determination in his grey eyes. "Always." He answered confidently, gripping the "weapons" tightly in his hands. When he was 13, his dad gave him dual-blades to practice using. Except they were actual blades, and he would cut himself occasionally by accident. Almost cut his finger off once.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Training [Closed]   Tournament Training [Closed] EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 2:21 pm

Sebastian sat back with a pleased and somewhat proud look on his face. This is my boyfriend. he thought with a growing smile of admiration, This is my strong, gifted, smart, handsome boyfriend!
At this point the blonde almost wished that he could physically train with the other boy, but knew that his gift was no match in the tournament for quite obvious reasons. But I did stand a pretty good chance against that Kayla girl, but that was also only one time... He scoffed a little at the memory before realizing how close to death he had played, and how sure he was that he never wanted to do that again!
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Training [Closed]   Tournament Training [Closed] EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 10:23 am

Ooc: Eh, let's just continue anyways. Was gone all day yesterday because Ryan was packing and unpacking into a new apartment and we had to help her =3=
We'll just go and say that this happened before the tourney, since it was started before the tourney and it makes even less sense that they would just talk a little and then not do any actual training.

Ic: The Autumn smiled back at Sebastion once more before going at the training dummy with a small grunt from the amount of force he put behind his swing of the swords. They slammed down on its 'shoulders' before Ken flicked them sideways and slashed each dulled, fake blade at the dummy once in fast succession, landing hits across its chest area and twisting the swords around to stab them both into the center, forming a sort of "v" where the points intercepted at where the wound would be, if actual blades. Also, if an actual person. Ken sighed and backed up two steps. "Still got the basics." He said happily, stealing a glance back at Seb to see his reaction. Those were the basics, and if you looked at it right, would be easy to block or deter. Still, they were good for practicing reflexes and such, and were basic defense in his father's opinion back when Ken was younger.

Thinking a moment, Ken crouched down and set down the training blades. "You know..." He murmured. "I wonder how well I could use these as a dog with three heads?" He said, looking back at Sebastion with a playful grin. "There'd be a sword for the left and right head, while the middle one--IE, the sort of leading brain--could focus on keeping track of the situation, right? Of course, it probably sounds a lot easier than it actually is." He stood up and backed away from the blades a few steps, assessing the idea silently to himself. He looked at Sebastion, wondering what he thought about it. "Sound like a bad idea to you?" He asked, unable to resist tipping his head ever so slightly like a dog.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Training [Closed]   Tournament Training [Closed] EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 12:28 pm

Sebastian sat wide eyed and mouth agape as he watched Ken's quick and fluid movements. "God, you make it look so damn easy!" he chuckled in disbelief as he drew closer to assess the damage to the dummy. When Ken threw out the idea of using the blades in his Cerberus form, the blonde legitimately considered the notion. "I mean it's nothing you can't try..."
Just then Sebastian's green eyes brightened and he straightened up in stature. He made a surprised squeak sort of noise before racing back to the duffle bag. "Oh, I almost forgot!" After digging through the bag, the blonde boy returned sporting a large grin on his pale face. In his hands he held three white based strips of cloth. "I promised you collars didn't I?!" he giggled, "I can put them on you when you transform and you can wear them for the tournament!"

OOC: Pretty please can he wear them during the tournament, pretty please with a Sebby on top!?
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Training [Closed]   Tournament Training [Closed] EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 12:37 pm

Ooc: Yus xD

Ic: Ken chuckled in response, though paused to look a bit surprised as Sebastion pulled out the collars. Wear them in the tournament? He was a little worried they might get damaged, but other than that wouldn't mind wearing them. If it made Sebby happy to see Ken wearing his collars whenever he changed form, he didn't mind it at all. "Alright, I don't mind wearing them. But, I am a little worried that they'll get damaged in the tournament. You won't be upset if that happens, will you?" He asked, examining the collar-like cloths. As long as they weren't too tight but not flying around either, they shouldn't provide any disadvantages for him the competition.

Ooc: Lame post skdfjlksd
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Training [Closed]   Tournament Training [Closed] EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 12:54 pm

OOC: YAY!!!! :D

IC: Sebastian's smile grew even more as Ken agreed to wear what he had made for him. "Oh, I won't mind. Besides, if that happens there's nothing I can do but improve on the design!" he said with a chuckle. "Now come on, I need to make sure everything fits right before the tournament tomorrow!" he grumbled impatiently at his boyfriend.

OOC: Even lamer post bjfdlsvhvjldshv
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Training [Closed]   Tournament Training [Closed] EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 1:16 pm

Ooc: Oh hey, you know you can post in the tournament topics to watch and cheer people on, right? Seb should come see Ken fight x3

Ic: "Alright, alright. Give me a second, you adorable little pest." Ken teased lightly with a smile. He shut his eyes and concentrated. Come on, don't screw up... A black aura formed around the Autumn and seemed to morph around him, who was now invisible among the ball of darkness. It broke and scattered, fading into the air to reveal...
A puppy.
God damn it.
Ken was a small, just barely over two-feet-tall puppy with three heads and disturbingly white eyes. They didn't glow at all like his normal form did, and had tiny red pupils in them, looking around curiously. It was grey and had a somewhat long, fluffy tail with no visible scales on it. Though, it still had its usual sharp, white teeth that glinted dangerously and clicked whenever he shut his mouth. The three heads definitely looked more doggish than their usual wolfish look like in his larger form. Its ears were pointy rather than wide. Ken used to turn into this little puppy-thing a lot by accident when trying to turn into his usual, white-furred form of "Cerberus". It's been a while since it's happened though.

"Crap...Looks like I didn't focus well enough." The middle head huffed in its usual distorted voice, though it sounded a lot better now that he's heard his other form's voice some. As usual, Ken was nearly completely in control of the middle head while the other two simply took orders from him via the connected minds. Otherwise they just did what they wanted. The left one looked up curiously at Sebastion and tipped its head, while the one on the right just looked around lazily with its tongue lolled out and panting.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Training [Closed]   Tournament Training [Closed] EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 3:57 pm

"Awwww! Ken, I think I love you more now!!" Sebastian said as he squatted down to the dog-like transformation's height. He patted his knees in a playful manor in hopes of provoking a response from the other boy. When that didn't work he tried puppy talk, which also proved fruitless. With a shrug and roll of his green eyes, Sebastian picked up his small, Cerberus boyfriend and cradled him in his arms like a baby. "Now, who's a good boy? Kenny is, Kenny's a very good boy!" he cooed to the dark furred pup while scratching his stomach and chest with one hand, and one of his ears with the other.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Training [Closed]   Tournament Training [Closed] EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 4:12 pm

Ken stared at Sebastion as he tried several things to mess with him. "You're kidding, right?" He muttered, though the other boy had grabbed his other two heads' attention. They stared at him curiously while Ken's middle head just seemingly sighed. Suddenly, he felt himself being picked up, and flattened his ears instinctively. Hey..! He thought, though as soon as he felt his stomach being scratched, one of his back legs kicked out a little happily, and Ken couldn't help it. Damn it, Seb!
The right head continued to loll its tongue out and enjoy the belly-scratching while the left one gave off cheerful pants and even tried to lick Sebastion's hand. Ken(the middle) just kind of sat there, feeling a little helpless and no doubt embarrassed. He tried to say "Stop it" but what came out was "Stahhhp."
The little puppy-Cerberus gently pawed at Sebastion's hand to shoo it away as he tried to turn sideways to get away somehow, Ken attempting to force control back over his other heads' minds. It was hard though, and he was considering just staying like this until Sebastion decided to stop babying him and put him down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Training [Closed]   Tournament Training [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Tournament Training [Closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next