Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Training [OPEN]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nazo

Nazo

Beata Bucks : 11349

Training [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Training [OPEN]   Training [OPEN] EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 4:57 pm

Nakasha walked into and empty training room and put down his backpack. He put up a cardboard target and walked back to his back pack, took out his pocket knife and sliced open his left palm. A circle of blue hexagons formed around him as the blood from his hand morphed into a spike he flung it at high speed towards the target.
Back to top Go down
http://terrain.forumotion.com/
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11220

Training [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training [OPEN]   Training [OPEN] EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 4:19 am

"Cool...But gross." Hosa stood in the middle of the training room, a small grin on her face. While the spot had been empty before, it surely wasn't now. Hosa found it fun to hide in places; like the rafters. She had been sitting up there for a while until somebody came along. Who knew it was so fun to be a bird int he rafters? So wonder birds did it so much. Her black hair ran down her back, as her blue eyes glinted as she shivered slightly. Using...Your blood as a weapon? That was disgusting. She was fine and dandy with her gift thank you very much. She wouldn't want a gift like that...
Back to top Go down
Iceychu

Iceychu

Beata Bucks : 10691

Training [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training [OPEN]   Training [OPEN] EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 12:36 pm

The sound of heels echoed through the training room as a tall dark haired girl strutted into the area, wearing tight leather on her legs and a strappy black top. On her back she had her black bag slung over a shoulder, and when Carrie reached her desired spot she dumped it on the ground. She bent down and whipped out a machete, sliding out of its dark red leather case. "Time to practice, with a weapon." The telekinetic muttered and focused on the dangerous weapon, her dark blue eyes turning black as if began to float before her. Half-blinking one eye, it tilted and pointed towards the wall and was soon shooting through the air as Carietta thrust her palm out. It embedded itself in the wall, shuddering slightly. "Hm." Was all the girl said as she squinted at the machete and it slowly edged its way out of the wall and began to float back towards her.
Back to top Go down
Nazo

Nazo

Training [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training [OPEN]   Training [OPEN] EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 1:45 pm

Nakasha watched the machete float back to the telekinetic and wonder whee the other girl came from. He tokk aim at his carboard target. the blood spike formed in his hand then dissapeared! Three new holes appeared in his target. Nakasha stumbled over to his bag and ploped down next to it and pulled a water bottle. "Hey Telekinetic, woulnd't it be easier and faster to use throwing knives instead of a machete?'" Asked Nakasha.
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11220

Training [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training [OPEN]   Training [OPEN] EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 8:58 am

Hosa went quite as the other girl entered, before raising an machete with her mind and...Thunk. Hosa shivered as the machete stuck the wall, frowning slightly as she glanced at the boy as he threw some more blood spikes. She titled her head as he sat down and pulled out his water bottle, speaking to the telekinetic girl. What, did Hosa not exist or something? She muttered to herself, deciding she was going to try to get their attention and maybe have some fun with it. They were training, weren't they? Then so would Hosa. As she pictured a form of an animal in her mind, a second later she found herself in that form. She stretched out her long, golden limbs. She was in the slim form of a lioness, a soft toothy grin on her face as she threw her head up and let out a mighty roar. After the roar, she sat down and carefully glanced from one to the next, wondering which one would speak up first about her now.
Back to top Go down
Iceychu

Iceychu

Training [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training [OPEN]   Training [OPEN] EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 11:07 am

"I've used knives before, but I prefer machetes. They are slightly heavier, which makes it easier to throw- with my mind, of course." Suddenly, she heard a roar and she whirled around to face a lioness. The first thing that came to her mind, of course, was the fact that Phil's favourite animal was lions. "Oh my God! Phil's favourite animal is a lion! Can you turn into a llama? That's Dan's favourite animal." They probably don't know who Dan and Phil are... The Autumn thought to herself, but she shrugged it off.

OOC: Short because...just because.
Back to top Go down
Nazo

Nazo

Training [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training [OPEN]   Training [OPEN] EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 1:49 pm

Nakasha stared at the lioness. "Cool power. A lot better than my crappy virus."
Back to top Go down
Iceychu

Iceychu

Training [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training [OPEN]   Training [OPEN] EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 12:49 pm

"What is your power anyway? Show me." Carrie ordered as she turned around to her acquaintance. She folded her arms and waited for him.

OOC: Sorry for poor quality
Back to top Go down
Nazo

Nazo

Training [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training [OPEN]   Training [OPEN] EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 12:55 pm

Nakasha stood up and his blood turned into a spike once again. "I was infected with a virus that weaponized my blood." He aid flinging the blood pike at the target. It landed dead center. "And I'm also an inventor which means I can make awesome gadgets."
Back to top Go down
Iceychu

Iceychu

Training [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training [OPEN]   Training [OPEN] EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 1:04 pm

Carrie unfolded her arms and strutted to her bag, where a black katana lay. "That's cool. My power, as you can see, is telekinesis. Kind of annoying, being that my mother named me Carietta after Carrie in the book Carrie." The Autumn focused on the weapon and it began to levitate. "But, I'm not a psychopath with a crazy strict religious mother. However my father is dead, like Carrie from the book."
Back to top Go down
Nazo

Nazo

Training [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training [OPEN]   Training [OPEN] EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 1:25 pm

"I've never read Carrie or watched the movie. Is it good?" Nakasha never got to read or watch a lot of stuff because he was too busy staying alive in that god forsaken place.
Back to top Go down
Iceychu

Iceychu

Training [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training [OPEN]   Training [OPEN] EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 1:29 pm

"The book is. Loads of people say it's scary, but come on, who finds books scary?" She snorted and violently thrust her palm out. The katana immediately shot through the air to embed itself in the target.
Back to top Go down
Nazo

Nazo

Training [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training [OPEN]   Training [OPEN] EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 1:31 pm

Nakasha nodded in agreement and flung another blood spike a super sonic speeds.
Back to top Go down
Never-Arrives

Never-Arrives

Beata Bucks : 10635

Training [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training [OPEN]   Training [OPEN] EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 6:00 pm

Mimi stumbled in, like a lost lamb that had just eaten all the grass in the field, and some alcohol to boot.
"Puh-leezz. Th-tha's...nuthin. WhowantstocomeoverhereandbereallyimpressedImeanreallyimpressedlike"WowMimiyou'reamazing""ThankyouIknowI'mGreat". Iamher, bythewayMimiImeannotyouthat'dbeweirdbutCMEREI'MINTERESTINtooooooo!"The smell of alcohol was very real and present.
"Seriously I'm serious or whatever come here I'm kewl too blood throwin' pssshhh. Who'deverbesatisfiedwiththat no offense freakshow WhatnothinTALKTOMEEEE."
It was probably just Mimi's perception altering powers acting up due to the intense blood alcohol level she had been building up all the previous night, but the room appeared to get slightly more pink than was normal. Sounds of children's laughter could be heard outside. (OOC: The creepy kind of laughter.)
"Heylo!"
Mimi tripped forward, and hiccuped in a way that could only be described as "stereotypical".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training [OPEN]   Training [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Training [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1