Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Tournament Training [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sandly

Sandly

Beata Bucks : 11810

Tournament Training [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament Training [Closed]   Tournament Training [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 4:19 pm

Sebastian was considering releasing Ken, but this was just too cute to pass up. He bent his head down and planted a soft kiss on the middle head's nose. "Hee hee, puppy kisses for my little puppy!" he giggled as he teased the other.

OOC: dumb little post...lolz
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Beata Bucks : 10336

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Training [Closed]   Tournament Training [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 4:25 pm

Ken rolled his eyes. "If you put me down, I'll tell you some good news then." He whined, struggling a little more than before. Though, he completely went still as he nearly fell out of Sebastion's arms onto the floor below. He didn't realize how far up it looked from here when he was so much smaller...Dang it. He did actually have good news, but he originally wanted it to be a surprise. Well, he really did want to get down though. At the moment, it was totally worth it. Even though Sebastion was enjoying himself, this was becoming really degrading for Ken. If his face wasn't that of a fuzzy Cerberus-dog, he'd be red in the face from embarrassment. Even so, his leg was still kicking a little from the belly-scratching.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Training [Closed]   Tournament Training [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 5:09 pm

Sebastian knelt back on the floor in front of Ken, hoping that it wouldn't feel demeaning to the other boy. "What kind of good news?" he asked eagerly with wide eyes and a warm smile. He never truly meant to hurt Ken's feelings with the way he was treating him, but the fact that he was incredibly adorable in this variation of his form was completely true. Besides, Sebastian could never pass up the opportunity to snuggle with the dark haired boy.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Training [Closed]   Tournament Training [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 3:56 pm

Ken huffed as Sebastion knelt to his height, but showed no other sign of minding it. This must be what a midget feels like when people think it's polite to crouch to meet their face, he thought, resisting the urge to roll his eyes again. At the other student's prompting, Ken perked up a little in excitement. "My dad was doing some work up in the north, and found this abandoned Alaskan Malamute puppy. After making sure it had its shots and was fine, he sent me a letter saying he could drop it off here if I wanted it, since I've always wanted a dog since I was little!" He almost sang out of happiness and growing excitement. His fluffy tail had subconsciously begun to wag, and his left head barked cheerfully, sharing the excitement from Ken's own mind. The right head was as well, but stayed quiet and began lolling its tongue out to pant. It wasn't even hot in here; they were just happy like Ken was. Alaskan Malamutes were tough, brave dogs, right? It'd be cool if they could play as canines together, so that Ken could play with the little guy up close in his own puppy-form without getting his usual human clothes dirty from dog hair. Might sound weird to some, but being what some of his old friends called a "Cerberus-boy" all his life, it seemed normal enough and sounded really fun.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Training [Closed]   Tournament Training [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 5:13 pm

Sebastian's face lit up as his mind rushed with ideas and plans. "Oh my god, that would be SOOO cute!" he practically squealed with excitement, "It'll be our first pet together!" Then the blonde, from all of the overload going on inside his head, exploded.
"What will we name it? What does it look like? When will it get here? Will we get to pick it up together? Do I get to meet your dad? Why was your dad up north anyways? What is your dad's job?" It didn't take too long for his to deflate and his mouth to stop spewing questions- whether he ran out of said questions or breath first may not be answered.
With little recovery time, Sebastian mustered up the strength to continue speaking. "Oh, I can't wait to start making doggie clothes! I've never done it before so I might have to call my mom about it. She did a line for Poodles only in Paris when I was 7, it was critically acclaimed!" The blonde's smile grew was he recalled the memory. And through all of this, he never once considered how his boyfriend was faring against that huge amount of questions and information he had just dumped on him.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Training [Closed]   Tournament Training [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 5:33 pm

Ken listened to the wave of questions with a nervous smile. We? He thought, recalling that this would technically be his dog that would be living in his dorm room. Though, he figured he shouldn't be selfish. Sebastion was welcome to help out with it as well. He tried to answer some of the many questions as much as he could before Sebastion could start talking again. "I had a few names in mind already, and I don't know what it looks like. It'll get here by the end of the tournament, and you're welcome to come pick it up with me, though my dad probably won't be the one dropping it off. He works for the government, so he was in the north for a--" He was cut off as Sebastion starting going on again from excitement, though Ken supposed he couldn't blame him. Besides, it was kinda nice that his boyfriend liked dogs so much, considering Ken's gift was to turn into one with three heads. He was briefly reminded of Sebastion's first reaction towards Ken's transformation, and stifled a laugh. However, once he zoned back in and realized that the other student was talking about "doggie clothes", he immediately stopped wagging his tail and all three heads stared at the other boy with looks of confusion and nervousness. "Uhh, Seb...This isn't a poodle we're talking about. I love the clothes you make, really, like these collars! However, I-I think we should avoid dressing up the puppy too much. He's not a dress-up dog...His breed can get big and really energetic. I can already see the little guy getting dirty quite a bit if I don't watch him constantly." He explained, the middle head tipping slightly with a sympathetic look to it. The left head whimpered quietly twice while looking away slowly. The right head lowered itself slightly. Though, Ken honestly didn't want Sebastion to act like this new puppy was a doll.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Training [Closed]   Tournament Training [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:02 pm

Sebastian seemed a little crestfallen at first, but, as Ken explained his reasoning, he began to find relief. "I see what you mean now." he replied with a nod, "But I can still make collars for it right? And maybe even a few accessories...? Oh, pretty please, Kenny!" The blonde clasped his hands in front of him as though he were praying, his eyes getting big and his lip poking out adorably in a 'puppy dog' face (pun intended).
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Training [Closed]   Tournament Training [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 1:52 pm

Ken nodded and wagged his tail at the face Sebastion was making. "Collars are fine, and accessories shouldn't be a problem as long as they're comfortable on him." He assured his boyfriend with an affectionate nudge on the leg with one of his heads. He paused, remembering why they were here. Getting to his paws, the dog-student turned and padded over to the dummy weapons he had been using before in his human form. He turned and looked back at Sebastion. "Well, weren't we here for something? Not to be pushy, but the tournament's tomorrow..." He pressed, his long tail slowly swishing against the ground from side to side idly. "Oh, and I'll need to work on my transformation, so we'll probably need to see how the collars will work, like if they stay on the matching size or not."
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Training [Closed]   Tournament Training [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 9:35 pm

"Oh yeah, totally!" Sebastian said with a smile as he rose to his feet and got back into the mindset of training the other boy in preparation for the tournament. He used his gift to move out some more dummies that were more Ken current size to practice on.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Training [Closed]   Tournament Training [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 9:37 am

Ken turned to face the dummies, the two practice blades in the mouths of his left and right head respectively. He leaped forward, but only went maybe an inch before falling forward on his faces with a muffled yelp of surprise. The training blades spun away from impact, and Ken stumbled to his paws. "Too much weight in the front." The middle head grunted. The left head whined quietly in agreement.

Ooc: Lame posssst
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Training [Closed]   Tournament Training [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 2:11 pm

"Well, you still might be able to do it in your true form." the blonde speculated, "Do you think there's a chance that you'd be able to change into your full form if you tried again?" Not only was he wanting to help Ken with his training for the tournament, but the need to make sure that collars fit the other boy so that he may make any necessary changes was gnawing at the boy's nerves.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Training [Closed]   Tournament Training [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 4:43 pm

"Yeah." And I was planning to until you put those dummies down, he thought and stifled a small chuckle. Sure it took some energy out of him to transform, but it wasn't like he was about to go all-out in a fight any time today. In other words, as long as he didn't exert himself too much while training, it should be fine to transform two or three times within their time here.
Backing up, the Autumn threw back his heads as a thick, black aura obscured him from view for a brief moment, before scattering to reveal Ken in his usual human form. He took a moment to catch his breath before once again encircling himself in the concealing black aura. As it scattered yet again, the usual large, snow-white wolf reaching nearly up to Sebastion's shoulders appeared with its glowing, empty, white eyes and long, scaly tail with that white fluff on its underside. Shaking out its fur, the beast padded over to Sebastion and looked up at him. "MeasUrementS?" 'Ken' asked in the usual distorted and eerie voice that came with this form.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Training [Closed]   Tournament Training [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 7:50 pm

Sebastian couldn't help the sigh that escaped his lips as he moved his hands to loosen the measuring tape from his neck, ready to bring it up the three different hands in order to double-check the lengths of the collars he had made for the other boy. "You know, I don't really mind your Cerberus form," he said, moving his green eyes up to meet with the middle head's pair of white ones, "but you're still the most attractive in your normal body..." The words left the blonde boy with a sly smile.
"Buuut, back to work I suppose, especially since training seems to be the only thing you care about..." Sebastian huffed as he shifted his gaze to the floor and toyed with the measuring tape still in his grasp.

OOC: Sebby, you little attention whore... we love you anyway dear! :D
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Training [Closed]   Tournament Training [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 6:42 am

Ooc: xD God damn it Sebby.

Ic: Suddenly, the wolf leaped away, looking a bit shocked. "The only thing I care about?" He echoed. "No way. I'll prove it!" Ken sat down and looked up at Sebastion, feeling a bit awkward in this form. Yet, if he turned back now, he'd have some trouble turning back into this form again. Transforming three times without a break could be really tiresome. "Prince, we're going to go on a date tomorrow, okay?" Ken huffed.

Ooc: Lame post because it's morning and I'm in a rush again ;-; Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Training [Closed]   Tournament Training [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 3:12 pm

Sebastian could feel the incredible heat resonating from his face, knowing that it was glowing red. "K-Ken, do you really think that would be a good idea?!" he said stumbling over his words a little. Sure he loved the idea of going out with the man he loved, but he also knew that not a lot of other people would feel the same way about it. Since when have I let that stop me!? he thought quickly, determination filling his gaze. "Great! When and where? Oh, what should I wear?! Should I make you something?" The a goes bombarding Ken with questions again...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Training [Closed]   Tournament Training [Closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tournament Training [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2