Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A.... Date? {CLOSED}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Beata Bucks : 10318

A.... Date? {CLOSED} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.... Date? {CLOSED}   A.... Date? {CLOSED} - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:22 am

Ooc: Sorry for the late reply; was gone all day yesterday.

Ic: Katsuo looked up at her in wonder. Oh, she had said that she would answer five of his questions when they came out here tonight, right. He had nearly forgotten. Frowning slightly, the Winter let out a quiet sigh. "You say that now, yet when I asked you a question before, you wouldn't answer." He replied, shaking his head in supposed disapproval of her offer. Even if she answered his questions, he hadn't come close to forgetting how easily she could dodge around some of their truths. He avoided Kurumi's gaze, suddenly realizing something...He was getting a little bored. Their talks didn't make much sense, and this was all dodging and being extremely careful. Of course, he intended to stay until he got at least a few satisfactory answers, but that didn't mean he wasn't getting a little bored with their meet-up. Yet he silently reminded himself to stay alert and cautious, since Kurumi seemed to want him to calm down and that was suspicious in his opinion for a number of reasons.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10635

PostSubject: Re: A.... Date? {CLOSED}   A.... Date? {CLOSED} - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 9:21 pm

OOC;; 'tis fine

IC;; Letting out a small sigh as she figured that she would be rejected after how dodgy she had been with avoiding every minimal question, the initiate had a small frown on her as she tried to realize that she herself, had gotten bored. While Kurumi had definitely planned to do something tonight, she was trying to save it until he bothered questioning about a very touchy topic, and she really meant touchy. The conversation had gotten old and nothing fun had wound up happening, but the time traveler had to find some sort of way to get this to work out anyway. "Goodness, what do you expect me to do? Should I simply go ahead and leave or shall I wait for you to give me the questions you intend to get your confusion satisfied? For instance... What about Lamia?" The way she was setting up was obvious on how fake it seemed and how she was trying to force him into it - not that Kurumi expected him to agree to it.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: A.... Date? {CLOSED}   A.... Date? {CLOSED} - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 5:02 pm

Ooc: More late replies //dead

Ic: Katsuo rolled his eyes slightly. Was she purposely trying to act so forceful-sounding, or was she just getting impatient? He had no sure way of knowing, but there was no way he'd bother asking about Lamia unless he figured he needed to. If she lied, he didn't want her making things up about the one he cared about nearly more than his own family...Poor Lamia. He hoped she was okay wherever she was, whatever she was doing. However, he couldn't think about her now, for he might lax on his caution and show some weakness. He couldn't show any of that around Kurumi, especially at the mention of Lamia.
"You are right, Kurumi. I had questions, and I was confused. But why should I ask now? It doesn't seem like you're ready to take my questions seriously." The Winter explained in a slightly irritated, bored tone. He turned to glare at her with his cold, brown eyes, changing his expression completely all of the sudden into something darker, more intense, in a way in which he seemingly had no expression, yet had very serious ones at the same time. He did this subconsciously, finding himself going on a whim and risking showing some real emotion to her, hoping to deliver a message in his favor without saying anything. The most mysterious type of messages; those that were silent, yet clear.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: A.... Date? {CLOSED}   A.... Date? {CLOSED} - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 12:36 am

OOC;; Late.

IC;; Shaking her head in annoyance at the fact that Katsuo had become so irritated and glared mercilessly at her, receiving his inaudible message. Giving a Cheshire Cat smile that displayed easily how Kurumi knew more than he thought in a mischievous manner, though it wasn't because of the message - rather, it was due to her ability to find his weakness. She could easily force Lamia out for the time-being, but had things gotten to the right time? The initiate only supposed so as her body slowly started to distort, eyes closing until she was in completely new clothes and what seemed like artificial wings with rainbow crystals dangling loosely off them. Her weapon had appeared in her hand, the chains striking with a metallic screech and the blade dug faintly into the grass beneath. Almost seeming as though she vanished, only to wind up in front of the Winter in his face, she bore her fangs, and with a deadly gaze and murky tone, "You make me sick - I might as well end this now." Backing away with a few light steps, the pale vampire-like student then stated in a harsh tone, "Draw or I go after Aiko and behead her as a prize."

OOC;; Jigs up pal. Fight fight fight fight fight! //brick'd
New appearance in chara profile, too lazy to link. uvu
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: A.... Date? {CLOSED}   A.... Date? {CLOSED} - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 9:32 am

Occ: Oh shit. Ohhhhh shiiiiit.

Ic: Katsuo's brown eyes widened in shock. Aiko? He gritted his teeth and leaped to his feet, drawing the mace and dirk out that he had brought with him. He figured it would be a good idea to bring these. He glared for real at Kurumi now, pissed off that she had threatened his sister out of the blue. "Don't bring Aiko into this, coward." He growled lowly, adrenaline rushing to his head and arms. He felt his heartbeat speed up somewhat, and remembered his own vow...His vow to protect his family. He didn't have many people close to him, so when someone who actually was close to him was threatened, that's about the only time he would break his usual quiet, careful personality. When he thought about it...This girl could have easily gone after Lamia as well. Did Kurumi kill her in the future, dare he even think that she might actually come from such a time?
He shook his head. Now was a time to fight, not think too harshly on confusing matters. He'd delve on that later. Though, her ability to change her appearance so drastically did spark some unseen interest in Katsuo.

Ooc: Mace & Dirk
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: A.... Date? {CLOSED}   A.... Date? {CLOSED} - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 9:32 pm

Retaining her devilish and malicious smile, the initiate snickered mockingly in a lunatic manner, not fazed by Katsuo's supposedly-threatening glare. It was enough to know that the Winter didn't have many close relationships - obviously - and that he was easily angered when they were placed into a situation, the only thing that managed to make him more aggressive was just that. Muttering a few words under her breath, Kurumi then replied, "You are pitiful - unable to faze me. A coward does not state they will murder and not do it. And I plan to end your life tonight, for both your's and Lamia's sake." The peaceful breezes from before suddenly grew strong and bitter, reacting the mixed feelings the initiate had. Grimacing about the words she spoke, a bit hesitant herself about doing it, though concealing her ear, the distorted girl pointed to her golden eye, a clock ticking on it backwards with a faint sound resonating from it. "My eye... recognize the sound that comes from it, the same as a life clock?" Readying her sickle and chain wrapped carefully around her arm to unwound easily, Kurumi held up three fingers in her other hand, glaring and eyes glowing, "I give you ten minutes to end this battle - under restrictions, I will not use my gift, but do it at your own will."
As soon as she finished, her wings glided her swiftly towards Katsuo, the initiate swinging her chain and using her kusari-gama's handle to manipulate it, attempting to wrap it around his hands or his weapons to prevent him from trying to attack blade-less. Gracefully stepping as though she was dancing, her movements slowly started to bind Katsuo, though Kurumi was shaking slightly and had given him an opening to escape on accident.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: A.... Date? {CLOSED}   A.... Date? {CLOSED} - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 11:25 am

Katsuo clenched his fists around his weapons tight, watching Kurumi carefully as she danced around him, speaking words meant to perhaps mock him. He did notice the clock, but avoided looking directly at it, in case it activated the ability somehow. Yet, if she shared the same gift as Lamia, then it was concluded that they were related in some way. However, she also had some kind of ability to change form, which he didn't fully understand. He was snapped back into focus as he felt chain metal his his hands and clink against his mace. His brown gaze shot in her direction, watching for an opening.
And there it was. Kurumi, for whatever reason, was shaking and leaving open an escape without realizing it. Katsuo spun around, dragging the chain with him as he leaped back through the opening, freeing his mace from the chain. He raised his dirk, his eyes dulling and a shadowy flame seeming to wisp through them as the same flame-like shadow whipped around the dirk, lengthening it and hardening into a sword. The shadows seemed to harden and grow still, forming sharp edges around the new apparent 'sword', making for an odd combination of mace and dark-sword. Ridges spiked around the edges of the sword's tip and base, making it look very different, though faintly similar to his pre-transformed dirk. The Winter faintly seemed to smirk as he himself was engulfed briefly in the shadows before disappearing completely. Uusally, he could only morph into shadows, but luckily for him, Kurumi had made the mistake of picking a night-time setting. The earth beneath them was blanketed in the shadow of the moon.

Moments later, the boy sprang out from a shadowy mist that had formed silently behind Kurumi, and aimed a sharp blow to her arm with his mace. His sword at ready in his left hand, in case she may try to leap back. Of course, she could always fly easily out of harm's way with those strange wings of her's...If she was fast enough.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: A.... Date? {CLOSED}   A.... Date? {CLOSED} - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 4:36 pm

Snapping herself back into concentration as she realized that she had allowed Katsuo to escape, the initiate muttered a few things under her breath, magical glyphs glowing immensely as she slipped into concentration, risking the fact that this had left her completely vulnerable as she attempted to cast the shield to block the Winter inside so she could take away his time, finishing the battle in an efficient and painless way. Eyes closed, she could scarcely sense the fact that Katsuo had used his ability and knew that the danger of getting hit was high, especially when the sky was so bleak and dark, enhancing the boy's gift.
Just as she was about to finish, Kurumi felt the breeze of a mace getting ready to strike, and quickly interrupted her spell, dispersing magical particles around her before leaping above his reach, boosted by the wings that helped float her up further than normal. From the air where he couldn't reach her, she manipulated her hands, flinging the sickle towards the ground, plummeting, as she lingered in the sky, aiming straight at his head.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: A.... Date? {CLOSED}   A.... Date? {CLOSED} - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 6:56 pm

Ooc: I was actually a little tempted to let him get hit and die, to see your reaction xD But I'm not going to be mean and ruin your plot, let alone the fact that I don't want Kat to die. Just a random little thought.

Ic: Katsuo's gaze shot up to see a sickle flying fast towards his head. He gasped and leaped out of the way just in time, feet skidding against the grass as he stopped himself. Readying his mace and blade, he let himself fall back, though instead of landing with a thud on the ground, he sank into the darkness once more. "Hiding in the air is no fair." He murmured quietly, finding the rhyme he made a little funny. He couldn't do much while she was flying like that. Melting back out of the shadows behind a nearby tree, Katsuo leaned on it, watching Kurumi from the ground. His thoughts suddenly went back to when she had hesitated before, and he quietly put away his mace, the shadows of his sword melting off so that it was just its usual dirk-look again. He sheathed that as well, and stuffed his hands in the pockets of his jacket, waiting for Kurumi's next move. He couldn't fight her. But, he had realized one thing: His snare was still at hand. She was letting on a few answers without realizing it. He would try to dodge for as long as he could, knowing that while she was flying, there was nothing he could do. Or maybe she'd come to the ground to 'be more fair'. Either way, she'd eventually come to the ground, and if she didn't there was no sure way she could hit him. Or perhaps he would die, though something about her earlier reaction told him he should be safe tonight as long as he didn't underestimate her or try anything stupid.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: A.... Date? {CLOSED}   A.... Date? {CLOSED} - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 11:48 pm

OOC;; If Katsuo died... Lamia never comes back, Aiko probably gets murdered anyway with Kearn, Kurumi takes over the school, and this becomes Dangan Ronpa. //shot

IC;; Her hands wobbling for some unknown reason, the initiate was unable to redirect her sickle to hit Katsuo from the air. Narrowing her eyes as she realized that something was off about the way she was battling - some sort of force was trying to force her to stop. And that very force, one that was obvious and most of all, the previous and former soul that she had thought was erased from the world - Lamia. While in complete control for the most part, Kurumi was stopped whenever a move she made was going to finish Katsuo, so her only option then was to find a way to eliminate the Winter with her ability once again.
Smiling when she realized that the opponent had believed she was playing unfair, the pale vampire, for lack of any actual appropriate terms, started casting the barrier to trap Katsuo once again, easily able to do so without being interrupted this time. As soon as she finished, a beam of light formed at her hand and stretched towards the shadow by the tree before engulfing him within the rays. Once the shine was gone, a dark crimson, translucent bubble-like shield had trapped the Winter inside, and particles similar to lightning struck at him, absorbing time ever so slowly and painfully.
Giving off a cold laugh, Kurumi stated to him happily, "You can't win, Katsuo. I will finish you tonight." Holding her hand steady to make sure the barrier stayed in place, the initiate's organic eye had begun to spin quickly counter clock-wise, notably stating that her time was increasing while Katsuo's was going vice versa.
But... inside, Kurumi and Lamia were struggling to get dominant control, the latter having difficulty.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: A.... Date? {CLOSED}   A.... Date? {CLOSED} - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 1:12 pm

Katsuo huffed, getting ready to move when she shot something at him. However, when he went to jump out of the way again, some kind of barrier blocked him. He glared up at the Initiate, trying to figure out what to do fast when a beam struck him in the chest. The breath was knocked out of him and he gasped, eyes wide as an excruciating pain flooded through him. He fell to his knees, holding his hands against he ground, mouth agape with a silent scream. He clenched his teeth together and shut his eyes, doing his best to try and fight back somehow, but to no avail. He couldn't die here. He wouldn't. He refused to go down and let Kurumi kill anyone else. Shakily, the Winter reached a hand slowly forward, pressing it against the barrier and gasping as he struggled for air over pain. He yanked his hand back, looking up at the barrier and focusing his eyes on it. Let me out! He hissed in his mind, shadows covering his fist as he punched the barrier. I won't let you get away with this, Kurumi!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A.... Date? {CLOSED}   A.... Date? {CLOSED} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A.... Date? {CLOSED}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2