Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A.... Date? {CLOSED}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10596

A.... Date? {CLOSED} Empty
PostSubject: A.... Date? {CLOSED}   A.... Date? {CLOSED} EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 4:45 pm

It was the peak of night, the moon was not visible at the very least, whisps of clouds covering all the light that tried to escape. The sky was gloomy and murky, the water of the lake as dark as it could be. Yet, standing there, by all the trees that cast their shadows as a figure radiating a white glow as she danced through and upon the shore. Moving with graceful light steps, her hair flowing and cascading with gentleness, the beauty of the routine was one someone could consider, more or less, a sadist, enjoying to watch the pain of others. With each step she took, life was absorbed from nature, fish dying and rising to the surface, trees wilting, and corpses seemed to fill the ground. Corpses of birds, mammals, the like. Yet, as soon as they fell, any trace of them seemed to disappear, leaving the dance to stay as elegant as a swan. And at the center of all this was one particular initiate.... Kurumi.

A beauty who was as enigmatic as she could get, her intentions strange and unable to decode, yet seemingly easy to figure out. Her red eye glowed as the seemingly invisible eye continued to tick away, more life for her to increase. Finishing the last steps she needed for the time-being, Kurumi heard the rustling of leaves behind her, seeing another person there - the one she was waiting for. And what good timing he had as well.

"My, my... You took your time coming here, Katsuo."
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Beata Bucks : 10279

PostSubject: Re: A.... Date? {CLOSED}   A.... Date? {CLOSED} EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 5:13 pm

The young male student she had spoken of simply looked up at Kurumi with a rather blank expression, not giving away anything he could be feeling or thinking. A faint smell of death came from around them, though disappeared quickly, and for a moment Katsuo even considered the fact that Kurumi had killed something for sport while waiting for him to arrive. He ignored her mystical, perhaps even teasing remark as he calmly walked over to stand in front of her.
"A little dark out, isn't it?"
The Winter now held a small smirk on his face, though it was in no way happy or rather teasing in the least bit. It was just there, like he was. Like Kurumi was. This whole meet-up was strange and undoubtedly suspicious; and that's why he decided to agree to it. Katsuo still had yet to learn what had happened to Lamia...He knew she was sick, but with what? And why had Kurumi shown up only now? Flocks of questions would flit through his head whenever he was around Kurumi, despite doing well to hide it. He wanted answers, and hanging around such a girl who gave off such a dangerous vibe was the only way to get them. But from the day they first met, Katsup had immediately learned that it wouldn't be nearly as simple as it may sound.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: A.... Date? {CLOSED}   A.... Date? {CLOSED} EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 5:29 pm

The pale female simply gave him a smile, trying to decipher what he was thinking of at the moment. After all, she had always left him thinking and wondering ever so often, curiosity flickering so quickly through Katsuo. Turning her front away from him with a swift twirl with simple precision, Kurumi answered him, "Should that be a problem for someone who manipulates shadows?" There wasn't much she could think of for him, she still had to answer his questions before she could truly complete her intentions, which only bothered her as to why the initiate even agreed to them in the first place. Closing her eyes, the student bluntly stated, fully aware of how cautious he was with her, "I have no intention in harming you. Please, drop the wary stance."
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: A.... Date? {CLOSED}   A.... Date? {CLOSED} EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 5:44 pm

Katsuo only huffed quietly at the comment about his ability. He shoved his hands in the pockets of his jacket, watching her actions as if she were to lash out at any moment. Her words didn't change his expression in the tiniest bit. If anything, his golden-brown gaze only seemed to focus harder on her. It was clear that he didn't trust her, and had no intention of changing that any time soon.
After a moment of cold silence from the Winter, Katsuo finally opened his mouth to speak something other than small talk: "Though you act calm and content, I wouldn't doubt it if you were a little wary yourself." He stated in a rather cool tone, his eyes taking on a glimmer of bitterness. "Though admittedly I have no idea as to what you could possibly be the slightest bit worried about."
Of course that was a lie. He had a few ideas. He always had a few ideas. But he wasn't going to let that on, in case it changed the honesty of her answer.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: A.... Date? {CLOSED}   A.... Date? {CLOSED} EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 6:30 pm

Kurumi was definitely hiding something from Katsuo, if anything. He was focusing too hard on her for the initiate to actually do anything, however; he for anything, knew she was up to something. Narrowing her eyes, she didn't bother to turn back around - the mysterious girl knew she wasn't affecting him as easily as she had inferred. Listening to his words, she couldn't hold back a cold laugh, filled with little sanity - if any -, wondering whether he was simply mocking her or simply trying to catch her off guard. If the sadist knew anything about the Winter boy, it was that he definitely always had some ideas about any particular thing. Her eyes were sharp and the frame of wings had started to appear, quickly dissolving though. "I find yourself too cautious. As I stated, I don't intend on causing any harm to you." There was little someone could tell from her voice, it was alluring and mysterious, yet it didn't seem to be hiding anything. Continuing off from what she spoke, Kurumi said with the some tone, "There is nothing I would bother fearing. Fear is for the weak." However, she secretly did add to herself with a soft whisper, "I fear... the world. No, not anymore!"
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: A.... Date? {CLOSED}   A.... Date? {CLOSED} EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 9:08 am

"Then who is the strong? Everyone has fears, and even you can't deny that." Katsuo sighed, and finally relaxed a bit. Though, he still kept his careful gaze locked onto the other student, not losing a hint of his focus, but instead simply getting rid of some of the stiffness that had begun gathering in his muscles. He thought he heard her whisper something extremely quiet, but he couldn't make it out, and for a moment wondered if she even said anything at all.
He decided to walk almost silently over to the edge of the lake and sit down, looking out over the water with that blank, distant look of his. He was thinking, wondering, and simply taking a moment to zone out. Though it only lasted a few seconds when he blinked and glanced over at Kurumi with a slight frown. "Can I ask you something?"
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: A.... Date? {CLOSED}   A.... Date? {CLOSED} EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 8:29 pm

Looking over her shoulder, she was unfazed by the words that Katsuo had stated about fear. Her eyes gave off their same ominous, crimson glow as Kurumi realized that he was starting to loosen up a bit, yet his concentration stayed steady. "If they have fear, then they aren't truly powerful... I'm lamentably disappointed in you to believe that I would surrender to such a petty statement." As time passed during that moment, there was an eerie silence until Katsuo had finally spoken out, and the initiate noticing his frown. It was a strange habit of her's, but she once again as normal put an index finger to her delicate lips, before giving her reply, the corners of her mouth rising to a smile, "Ah, of course. If you are dissatisfied with my answer - no matter what I say -, you have my permission to restrain my hands with chains or even wrapping a bomb around my throat, alright?" It wasn't safe to say that this wasn't at all mysterious, but it was quite creepy the fact that she said something so life-threatening in such a jubilant manner.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: A.... Date? {CLOSED}   A.... Date? {CLOSED} EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 7:38 am

Her answers honestly didn't surprise him too much. This girl was weird, to say the least. Of course she was probably going to say the occasional odd, eerie thing...Or maybe she said these things constantly, considering all the "Ah"s and "My my"s. He never really paid much attention after hearing it the first few times.
Katsuo shook his head anyways. "I won't stoop to doing such sick things." He replied coolly, eyeing her with slight suspicion once more. He looked away, his eyes traveling back over the graceful dance of light on the lake. It was the view he preferred over the seemingly insane student next to him. Oh that's right, he had a question for that same girl. "What's it like in your time?" He asked, looking at her with curiosity. Of course the curiosity was fake; he still didn't believe that she could have time-traveled somehow, though he still wanted to know her answer.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: A.... Date? {CLOSED}   A.... Date? {CLOSED} EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 12:00 am

She wasn't trying to surprise Katsuo at the very least - not yet anyway. Kurumi had found herself going mentally insane at the very most, but didn't bother trying to step in to stop her mind from slipping away. As long as she could have her intentions, the initiate would probably stop at nothing or destroy everything in her path. Hearing the Winter's reply to her own little "self-threat" almost made the female want to laugh, but she simply held it in, a few coughs to disrupt it. "Then... could it be that you simply despise me? The very thought is quite depressing and puts me on the very border of tears..." Shaking her head for a few moments after that, Kurumi could simply tell that his wonder and question was an act. What else could it be? Katsuo never bothered with such trivial things, if anything. "Don't attempt such mockery with me; curiosity stated half-heartedly will not be answered."
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: A.... Date? {CLOSED}   A.... Date? {CLOSED} EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 11:10 am

Katsuo simply held a faint smirk on his usual calm, quiet face. "Oh? So that's what you're afraid of..." He murmured in a rather mysterious tone, as if he had just figured something out. He didn't say anything else, but simply stood and resumed his gaze out at the moonlit lake. The Winter let himself float into deep thought once more, a bit of interest and triumph sparking in his mind. It was working. His mind had sparked an idea and he was happy to see it working. He predicted how she may respond, perhaps cool and calm, maybe just as silky in the voice as usual, as if what he said was nothing of importance. Which it wasn't. Or maybe she'd be a little bothered by it, but he doubted she'd let that on. His calculative mind was already creating possible scenarios in which he could form a chaining response to, though he had no way of knowing what exactly she would say, if anything. Though, she had put a finger in his little trap, and if he continued to follow through with his chain, he could finally get an answer or two. And hopefully not one of her odd, eerie answers with probably only half-truth to it. It would be an answer she wouldn't directly say, of course. She was too smart for that, he had learned. This was now a match of the minds, which was one of the few things that Katsuo got the determination to win.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: A.... Date? {CLOSED}   A.... Date? {CLOSED} EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 8:51 pm

Tilting her head in slight confusion, Kurumi easily saw the difference in his features and more or less, scarcely heard him speak something. Asking with a sincere, baffled tone, "Eh? What are you talking about?" There was something definitely going on in Katsuo's mind and thoughts, and unfortunately for the initiate, she couldn't quite figure it out. However, the gears in her head were working themselves as well as she anticipated different types of scenarios for herself to react to, making baselines of what he might possibly say and what was close enough. If she managed to rat herself out of the trap and find her way around things, at the very least, the pale student could set up her own works and trap him instead and avoid any difficult questions. Narrowing her eyes slightly into a dark, and even frightening glare, Kurumi found herself prepared and knew exactly - or somewhat close to it - to do.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: A.... Date? {CLOSED}   A.... Date? {CLOSED} EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 5:39 pm

"Dunno." Katsuo sighed quietly, seemingly half to himself as he continued to think. He stretched his arms, that tiny little smirk still on his face. He was no hunter, but he knew that you had to handle a snare with care; no rhyme intended. Not that he was using an actual snare; these were all figures of speech, obviously. Still, why ignore the little similarities that could work either really well, or really badly? For a moment when he thought that, he wondered if some of Kurumi's own personality was rubbing off on his thoughts just a little. As long as it wasn't insanity, he honestly wouldn't mind having a little taste of her own thoughts wonders. Would probably help him a lot now anyways.
Without looking towards the seemingly indefinite-Initiate(I mean that as in, she's seemingly forever an Initiate; not anything randomly insulting, just in case you get the wrong idea ^ ^;), Katsuo spoke another single sentence before waiting to allow her to speak in turn as well...Though, it was more of a question. "What are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: A.... Date? {CLOSED}   A.... Date? {CLOSED} EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 11:26 pm

Slightly taken aback by the reply - considering she had concluded there was only at least a .01% chance he'd even say such a thing -, Kurumi muttered a few scarce words under her cold breath before replying back to the Winter student, "I'm unsure of what you ask. Simply, I am pondering to myself as to why I have not decided to take the initiation quite yet, did you know?" She wasn't really sure what happened there, but honestly, that was just the case for now.

OOC: Lame post, I had no idea what to say. uvu
And she's an initiate until the end of plot because she made that her objective.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: A.... Date? {CLOSED}   A.... Date? {CLOSED} EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 10:20 am

Ooc: Half the time it takes me a good minute to figure out how to respond when doinga one-on-one topic with Kurumi and Katsuo x3
And yeah, that's what I figured.

Ic: Katsuo shrugged in response and glanced at her, finally. He wondered for a moment why she would even bother bringing that up, but decided that it would make sense to go along with it. So he wouldn't. He felt as if he had to act a little different than usual around her now, but perhaps he had been doing that all along? In this situation, he figured it was probably better that way. He was still suspicious of her trying something while they were out here. After all, they were alone at the lake at night. Didn't that seem a little weird? Especially since Kurumi was here, who was a mysterious and potentially dangerous student? Potentially, meaning she had a sort of dangerous aura to her, as if luring people into traps with every word she spoke, though he never actually saw her do anything harmful. He wouldn't push away the warning, however, especially since when he first arrived, there had been a short, faint smell of death coming from the area they stood in. Though long gone now, it still left him cautious.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: A.... Date? {CLOSED}   A.... Date? {CLOSED} EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 11:51 pm

OOC;; And Kurumi and Katsuo just don't get along with each other. xD Takes me awhile as well.

IC: Silently sensing his unease, the initiate was unsure of whether to bring such a topic up, for it may reveal her true identity hidden in. She hadn't quite done the best job possible in staying "incognito" during her stay at Beata thus far, and the Winter student definitely felt as though something was on edge with her and that the pale female was planning something awful. The long, lingering silence continued without Kurumi breaking it up, though she had noticed that before, the relationship between the two was very shaky, but it has gotten a bit better, to say the least. Glancing around, with little left to say, the supposed time traveler was awaiting for Katsuo to start a conversation before she remembered something: he still had questions she had to answer. "There's something I recall. All your questions, I bid to answer them now. Tonight, you have five."
Their first meeting together back in the studio was very dodgy and suspicious, and it could be noticeable that Katsuo may or may not be still agitated by being told he was Lamia's "assassin", though, whatever happens now, it's too late to turn back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A.... Date? {CLOSED}   A.... Date? {CLOSED} Empty

Back to top Go down

A.... Date? {CLOSED}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next