Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Finally, Pizza Date [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8340

Finally, Pizza Date [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Finally, Pizza Date [Closed]   Finally, Pizza Date [Closed] EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 7:34 pm

This had been put off way too long. Will had promised Kota a pizza date months ago and he was just now getting to it. But so much had happened since then that neither of them have really had the time for it. Between the attack on the school, and dealing with his son (who was set to arrive any day now), Will hasn't had the time lately. And Kota, well, he wasn't sure what she was up to. The Autumn knew that she had been on a date or two with the former Winter Prefect, Magic Stein, but other than that he had no idea. But now, finally, he had pizzas cooking in the oven for the two of them and told her to meet him in his dorm. Hopefully they'd be done right as Kota walked in, but he wasn't sure how good his timing was.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9511

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Pizza Date [Closed]   Finally, Pizza Date [Closed] EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 9:47 pm

In truth, it didn't bother her that Will had taken so long to get to her date. She'd quickly learned he was the type to take things easy, a true Autumn through and through, and well - with everything that had been going on lately; the attack, his sudden son, the formal and all of life's other insanities, she wasn't going to judge him for any delays. Dakota shivered off the last of the snow off her shoulders as she finally arrived in front of his door, taking in a deep breath and letting it out slow. At least he was home. She could hear him thinking through his pizza progress beyond the door.

"Alright, you got this." The Spring woman muttered to herself, taking in a deep breath and letting it out slowly. Her hand drifted to her waist without her realizing it. Her, ah new friend, was a picky eater - but she'd waited so long to try Will's amazing, masterful pizza, there was no way she'd back out now. No pressure. She'd already shared a few evenings together with the blonde, and had already seen him several times at his worst, this would be nothing.

Kota bit away at her lip, knocking on the door.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Pizza Date [Closed]   Finally, Pizza Date [Closed] EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 5:28 pm

With the sound of knocking, Will knew that Dakota was here. Perfect timing. The pizzas were just about ready to come out. He walked to the door and twisted the knob, pulling it open. "Nice timing. The oven's timer is about to go off," he said, looking back at the timer. It slowly ticked down to zero and a moderately annoying beeping sound rang throughout the dorm. The Autumn motioned for the girl to make herself comfortable and headed over to the oven and pulled the handle, letting the heat and the smell of near perfectly cooked pizza. Grabbing an oven mitt and a spatula, he pulled out the two miniature pizzas. One was covered in all sorts of toppings and one was just a simple pepperoni pizza. He made pepperoni for Kota because, him being him, he forgot to ask her what kind of toppings she liked. Opening a drawer next to the stovetop, he pulled out a pizza slicer and with a few quick movements had both pizzas cut into four slices each. "Come and get it," he said in sing-songy voice.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Pizza Date [Closed]   Finally, Pizza Date [Closed] EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 9:39 pm

As the door opened, he'd caught her right in the middle of straightening her jacket, straightening her hair our, running her fingers under her eye to make sure the make-up wasn't smearing; making sure she still looked at least half-way decent before she saw him, too little too late, of course. "W-Will, hey!" She felt a familiar burn flutter away at her cheeks, but thankfully he didn't seem to notice - or if he did, he moved past it quick enough for her to recover her composure. Dakota slapped a hand over her heart, letting out a loose sigh and breathing back in as she stepped inside.

And... And it smelled so wonderful in there. The scent of freshly baked bread and melted cheese clung to absolutely ever corner of the room. It was a short walk following him into the kitchen and she swore, as soon as her green eyes set on that masterpiece fresh out of the oven, she swore she could hear an angel's chorus in her ears. "You made this yourself?" She raised an eyebrow, unable to hide her own grin, no matter how she tried. "It looks... heavenly, actually." She grabbed the closest plate, holding it out to him in anticipation, her gaze glittering.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Pizza Date [Closed]   Finally, Pizza Date [Closed] EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 4:26 pm

Will almost swelled with pride. He nodded at the girl and grabbed a large spatula. "Yup. Homemade, just like I always make them," he responded, Setting the pizza down onto Kota's plate, he turned the spatula and did the same for his own pizza. He could still see the steam rising from the food, so he waited a few moments before tasting. "I hope you like it," he added, grabbing one of the slices of his. He took a bite and finally felt at home. He hadn't made pizza since before he had come to Beata, and that felt like ages. But finally he made it, and he was glad he did it with Dakota. She was just about the only friend he had at the school. He had mostly kept to himself, except for the few times he had gotten out and done things. Things which usually ended in disaster, such as the Attack. But things nonetheless. He took another bite and looked over at the girl and waited for her opinion of how she liked the pizza.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Pizza Date [Closed]   Finally, Pizza Date [Closed] EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 8:53 pm

It was all too obvious to her, even without her gift, exactly how ecstatic he was to share his baking with her. She felt a certain kind of special that she got to be the one with him in that moment, as stupid and cheesy as that sounded. Cheesier than the pizza she was sure. Speaking of. Dakota tucked her hair behind her ears, leaning in close and delicately blowing away what steam she could before taking the thick slice up into her grasp. Her mouth was watering before she even took the first bite, and when she did, good Lord.

It was like the heavens had parted right before her very eyes. Kota was absolutely glowing. "This is... This is so good!" She gasped as soon as she swallowed, taking another big bite soon as she could manage, perhaps a bit carnally - not lady like at all. Once she'd caught onto that, her face near turned as red as her meal, and she somewhat composed herself, covering her mouth with her hand as she chewed, masking away her gluttony. "I think this is the best thing I've ever had."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Pizza Date [Closed]   Finally, Pizza Date [Closed] EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 7:56 am

Will's cheeks turned pink when Kota told him what she thought of his pizza. "You're too kind," he said, smiling brightly. He was happy she liked the meal; he was slightly worried that she wouldn't like it. He'd never admit that to Kota, although he knew that she would already know without him saying anything. Mind readers, they know pretty much everything before they say it. "I'm glad you like it though, although you might not be. My ego's inflating as we speak," he said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Pizza Date [Closed]   Finally, Pizza Date [Closed] EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 5:34 pm

How was it even possible to not love something so perfect? Dakota had to hold back another laugh, slapping her hand back up over her mouth, almost going to set down her food back on the plate, but it didn't seem quite right to do so, not yet anyways. "Ah, shoot. We wouldn't want that, would we?" The young woman took a small, nibbling bite, smiling up at him. "I think I can let a bit of praise slide this time, if you cool for me more often."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Pizza Date [Closed]   Finally, Pizza Date [Closed] EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 5:51 pm

"Yeah of course I can cook more often. I love cooking, although I'm kind of a One Trick Pony. My ravioli isn't bad, though," he told her, setting down what was left of his pizza. He was a bit surprised to hear Kota ask him to cook for her more often. Not many people liked him for actually being him. Money was a big factor back home when it came to his "friends." Not that it had bothered him until he had gotten to Beata. The Autumn liked having someone be his friend without money being a part of it. It was refreshing, and he was glad that his parents had shoved him off to this place.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Pizza Date [Closed]   Finally, Pizza Date [Closed] EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 10:36 pm

Haha. While he was busy talking, Dakota had, ever-so-slightly elegantly and lady-like, scarfed down a few more bites of pizza. It was hard to put the precious food down in the first place. "One trick I can live with," the Spring paused to reach over for a napkin, straightening herself up a bit. In a way, it was funny. Will was rich, handsome, rich, outgoing, ricjlh, funny... Pretty much everything her parents had always wanted when it came to her future suitor, and she, well, had always hated the idea. She hated how her parents panders and gold-digged and always tried to seek out the complete opposite.
Maybe that was what she'd liked so much about Magic, just being some street rat from Chicago. Funny how she ended up with bot like Will anyways.

Not that there was anything going on between them at all, of course! Just that, how they'd gotten so close as friends so quicly, even after their patch of silence, it was a little funny to her. Despite what her parents wanted, she refused to play games like they did. She bit back a sigh, tucking a few stray strands behind her ear and let out a resigned grin. "Where'd you learn to cook pizza again anyways? You might have told me once, but..."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Pizza Date [Closed]   Finally, Pizza Date [Closed] EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 10:32 am

"Well, believe it or not, I had a spout of 'teenage rebellion,' if you could even call it that, when I was like 15. In doing that, I believed I could 'rebel' by getting a job. Lame, right?" the Autumn began. "Anyways, I go down to this pizza place and I apply. I almost immediately got hired, although it was probably just because of my parents' name. And there they taught me how to make pizza. It's hard to believe that was only two and a half years ago." He looked down at his pizza and realized he still had nearly half his pizza left. He quickly munched down what was left and wiped his mouth with a napkin, setting the plate aside to be cleaned later.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Pizza Date [Closed]   Finally, Pizza Date [Closed] EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 3:45 am

Every now and then, as Will went on with his story, the Spring nodded back in attention. A curious smile peaked as she made quick to finish off the rest of her pizza, content in savoring the flavors while she listened on. Thankfully, by the time he had finished speaking himself, she was all and about done eating. "At least you picked up the best tools of the trade," She shrugged, tossing a few bangs out of her eyes. In a way, it was funny. Imagine being so rich that even getting a small job was considered weird. Not that wealth mattered anything to her, but the thought of it... she could practically hear her parents raving in her ears. Kota set her plate down, rubbing away at her arm. "Time never wants to stop flying, huh?"

She offered him a small grin, taking a few steps back and spinning on her heel, eying a cough nearby. "Mind if I get comfortable?" The red-head called behind hed, moving to get comfortable on one of the cushions.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Pizza Date [Closed]   Finally, Pizza Date [Closed] EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 5:02 pm

Will nodded, chuckling. Time never really did want to stop flying by, did it? Will noticed that Kota was done with her plate, so he scooped up his and grabbed hers, placing both of them in the sink. He planned on washing them when the girl left and he was alone again. It seemed rude to wash dishes with a guest over. When she asked to get comfortable, he nodded again. "Not at all; go ahead. Make yourself at home," he told her. "I think I might join you." he walked over to the back of the couch and flipped himself onto it before Kota sat down and quickly made room for the girl, allowing for plenty of room for her to sit comfortably without being too close.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Pizza Date [Closed]   Finally, Pizza Date [Closed] EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 8:36 am

She watched on as he quickly made his way over to the cough, throwing himself over the back and landing like a lazy gymnest. Another small smile touched at her lips. Was he trying to show off or something? It didn't seem to her quite like it. Will always struck her as more of a suave type than a goofball. Or maybe she was reading too far into things after all. Dakota had the tendency to do that, even if she didn't mean to. Habit and all.

The Spring took the cushion beside him, knees tucked perfectly together and hands folded in her lap. She melted into the back of the sofa. It was harder than it should have been to look aside at him then, a slight pink tinted across her cheeks.

He was too handsome. Or so she thought. Or refused to think. Thoughts like that wouldn't have meant much anyways. They were just friends. And if anything, she'd well and proven her judgements when it came to that sort of thing weren't the best. Kota bit at her lip. "Are you excited?" She asked, maybe somewhat our of the blue. "For when your son arrives?"
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Pizza Date [Closed]   Finally, Pizza Date [Closed] EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 6:17 pm

Will nodded excitedly. "You bet I am!" he replied, smiling at the girl, not noticing the pink tinge to her face. [color=Lime]"He should be arriving any day now." He looked around a bit, thinking over what he was going to say next. He wanted to ask her if she wanted to be there when Stephen arrived. Why was that making him nervous? It was just a simple request. And they were friends, so it wasn't weird, right? He hoped the girl wasn't reading his mind at the moment. That would be embarrassing for the both of them. "Y'know, I was wondering. Did you want to be there when he gets to the Daycare?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Pizza Date [Closed]   Finally, Pizza Date [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally, Pizza Date [Closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next