Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

I-Is this a... Date?! [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11683

I-Is this a... Date?! [closed] Empty
PostSubject: I-Is this a... Date?! [closed]   I-Is this a... Date?! [closed] EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 7:40 pm

The festival looked amazing. As Declan stood at the entrance, he could only stare in slight awe. He had never actually seen one of these before. He had always heard about them when they came into town back in Colorado but his parents never had the time to take him. Even before he got to Beata, he never had the time. Maybe that's why he was so excited to come here? However, it looked... rugged. It was all outside and covered in hay and trash from all of the festival-goers from previous nights and earlier in the day. "Well... I'm not sure what I was expecting but it certainly wasn't this," he said to Thomas.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8457

PostSubject: Re: I-Is this a... Date?! [closed]   I-Is this a... Date?! [closed] EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 7:17 pm

Thomas couldn't help but agree. It looked dirty and almost rundown. "I wasn't expecting this either. I was expecting something a little nicer. Cleaner, too," he said. The boy had been excited to come to the festival until now, although he supposed they could still have a nice time, if they ignored all the garbage. "I mean, we could always find something else to do, or we could try and have fun here," he added, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: I-Is this a... Date?! [closed]   I-Is this a... Date?! [closed] EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 5:15 pm

At Thomas's suggestion, Declan only shrugged. "I've never been to one of these before. Since we're here, we can see what it's like," he said casually, trying to find the booth to get inside. When he found it, he walked over, buying his way inside. When he finally walked in, Declan saw just how busy it was. No matter how dumpy this place looked, everyone inside looked a lot happier than they probably should, walking around with cotton candy, massive drinks and handfuls of tickets. It was surprising and it showed on his face. "Are festivals always like this?" he asked Thomas, not even sure if the boy was behind him or not.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: I-Is this a... Date?! [closed]   I-Is this a... Date?! [closed] EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:33 pm

Thomas nodded. "Usually," he said, chuckling. "Festival's back home were always crowded." He looked around at all the things there were to do around here. There were stands that sold food, some games, and some more stands that sold special drinks, such as slushies or snow cones. "What do you think we should do first?" he asked Declan.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: I-Is this a... Date?! [closed]   I-Is this a... Date?! [closed] EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 5:57 pm

A big casual shrug came from the boy as he shoved his hands into his pockets, currently satisfied with people watching. It was so weird to see all of these festival-goers so excited over... wait, what was that? Almost immediately, something that a passerby was holding caught the spring's attention. It was most definitely deep fried and... sitting on a stick. Was that something that could be eaten? Declan was almost as disgusted as he was intrigued. He wasn't entirely that sheltered but that was something he had never seen before. It looked disgustingly good for something that came out of this place. And, as if on cue, his stomach gurgled at him as he could finally feel the emptiness in his stomach. "Wanna get some food?" he asked nonchalantly. "I'm not sure what that thing was that I just saw but I kinda want to try it..." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: I-Is this a... Date?! [closed]   I-Is this a... Date?! [closed] EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 7:27 pm

Thomas laughed when Declan mentioned the food that had just passed by. It wasn't the most appetizing food in the world, since he knew what it was, but since the boy had probably never seen it before Thomas could see how it could look good. "We can get some food, but fair warning, that was literally fried butter," He told Declan. On one hand, it would be interesting to see the boy's reaction, but on the other fried butter just sounded plain disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: I-Is this a... Date?! [closed]   I-Is this a... Date?! [closed] EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 11:17 am

The complaining in the pit of his stomach quickly screeched to a halt when Thomas told him what it was. The anticipation of something delicious immediately turned into disgust. "Wait... seriously?" he asked, wrinkling his nose at the sheer thought of people eating fried butter. "That's... probably the most disgusting thing I have ever heard of..." The disappointment was fierce but it didn't deter his appetite too much. "Still want to try to hit up one of the stands? You're probably going to have to order for me. I would rather not commit suicide on grease tonight..." Declan muttered, seeing what Thomas wanted to do about food.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: I-Is this a... Date?! [closed]   I-Is this a... Date?! [closed] EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 6:05 pm

Another laugh escaped The red-haired boy as the look of disgust passed over the boy's face. At his request, Thomas looked around at the possible food options that they had. "Well, no matter what, grease is going to be some part of the food. That's going to be hard to avoid at a carnival," he told Declan, shrugging. He had no problem with greasy food, as long as it wasn't ninety-nine percent grease. The stands sold regular carnival food, like cotton candy and funnel cakes, but those weren't meals; they were desserts. As he looked a little further he saw stands that sold actual dinner-y foods, such as pizza-by-the-slice and one stand even sold burgers and fries. "From what I can see, there's a stand for burgers and fries, but there's also one for pizza. Not sure what else there is," Thomas told the boy next to him, putting his hands in his pockets. His stomach gurgled in response to all the food talk. He was getting hungry as well.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: I-Is this a... Date?! [closed]   I-Is this a... Date?! [closed] EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 8:53 pm

"I could go for some pizza..." he mumbled under his breath, looking enthusiastically at the pizza stand before walking over to it to order.

---skipping somehow---

As the night continued, Declan and Thomas got some food, Declan almost died on grease and they started to play games. It was a lot of fun, they got cheated out of stuff but Declan didn't have that and where they are in time, Declan had a massive teddy bear shoved under one arm and a big bag of cotton candy in the other. He definitely looked like a festival-goer as he awkwardly shoved cotton candy into his mouth, highly amused at how it dissolved in his mouth before he could finish chewing on it. They continued to walk through the festival, passing by several booths brightly lit up as the sky turned dark and colors danced in the sky from the light show around the festival. This trip had been a lot more fun than he had anticipated. "So," he said to Thomas. "What's this that I am hearing about a winter formal at the school?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I-Is this a... Date?! [closed]   I-Is this a... Date?! [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

I-Is this a... Date?! [closed]
Page 1 of 1