Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Crying Glaciers [vacation topic]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9625

Crying Glaciers [vacation topic] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crying Glaciers [vacation topic]   Crying Glaciers [vacation topic] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 6:09 am

Oh. He'd heard of that guy before, and even went out of his way once to seek him out simply out of his own curiosity, but as it turned out - men like that would rather not be caught in a situation where they'd be selling to the son of the guy who could easily bust his ass if ever found out. Jason didn't exactly know what to say, this just being more proof he really had little idea of who she was. He wondered if he should've done something about it, lecture her and toss it out; Hell, take them back home even, if he were in the mood for extremities. That would be the right thing to do, the responsible thing.

Responsibility wasn't exactly in an Autumn's vocabulary though, and he sure as hell was no Spring. "If you got the first bite, I get the first drink?" Jace proposed, shooting her a small smile and twisting the cap off the bottle. If he could handle spiked punch, this would be no different, right? Not thinking to get a glass, he lifted the bottle to his lips in front of her, taking a swig - and choking on it a little. It seemed to evaporate in his mouth, quickly filling his senses before burning down his throat. "God-awful taste." He forced a small laugh, wincing a little. He couldn't help but compare it to what he imagined rubbing alcohol tasted like, offering the vodka back to her.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12379

PostSubject: Re: Crying Glaciers [vacation topic]   Crying Glaciers [vacation topic] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 6:28 am

Her panic evaporated and relief washed over her in its place. She watched, half in curiosity and half in amusement, as he twisted the cap off and drank straight from the bottle. Were you supposed to do it like that? Somehow Evelyn thought "no," but she decided not to mention it as she reached out for the vodka again, her smile becoming more genuine this time. "Y-You don't d-drink it f-f-for the taste," she teased. Evelyn had told herself that once, a long time ago.

Evelyn gingerly took the bottle from his hands and pressed it to her lips, taking in a deep gulp. It burned her throat and managed to be even more bitter than what she usually drank, but at once she could feel a familiar, happy buzz fill her head and work its way down her arms and chest. Maybe I should take it slow. She tipped it back again, ignoring her own advice, and pulled away with a puff. "S-So... h-h-have you ever d-done this b-b-before?" she asked, holding it out again.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Crying Glaciers [vacation topic]   Crying Glaciers [vacation topic] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 7:02 am

Jason shot her a slightly wry look, wondering when she became an expert on the entire manner, but deciding quickly that it wasn't worth asking - not right now anyways. Instead, he opted for watching her with a bemused expression, wondering how on earth she managed to drink that crap so easily; taking it down like a champ; unlike his poor, forgotten fishsticks. He'd made a reach for the bottle again when she went back for another long swig.

Unable to tear his gaze away from her for the moment, he feigned a look of thoughtfulness. "Vodka. Hotel room. Girl." The words came a bit carelessly, as if saying them aloud would help ring any bells. Jace's smiled a bit crookedly as he teased her back, "I can't say that I have." In his own intentions, the most he had ever done was have a glass of wine or two in one evening, nothing like this. For a second, he stared down the bottle, clenching one fist to deal with the horrid taste and taking another large mouthful. The fire turned to crackling ice in his stomach and left him a bit light-headed, sending his headache away he noticed. Jason started to hand the bottle back to her, but not willing to be out-done, took one more long drink - finally passing it back with a curious and slightly challenging look.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Crying Glaciers [vacation topic]   Crying Glaciers [vacation topic] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 7:22 am

Vodka. Hotel room. Girl. She chortled in return, but she was suddenly aware of how... well, how did you put it? Evelyn didn't have much time to think on it though, as she focused on Jace. His face was twisted up from the bitter taste, but when she raised her hand to relieve him of the bottle, he suddenly pulled it back again and took another swig. The Winter didn't miss the challenge there. With a devious grin, she clasped the bottle again and tipped it back... chugging.

She carried on for a few moments before setting the vodka down with a gasp. Her throat was on fire, her face was on fire, her head was spinning, everything had gone dizzy and uneven... Her body felt numb, and her thoughts had gone fuzzy. Evelyn swayed where she sat momentarily, blinking away the blurriness, and then locked Jace with a triumphant gaze and a smug smirk. The girl broke into giggles as she handed the bottle back, the clear liquid sloshing around inside the glass. "P-Pick y-y-your b-battles more w-wisely."
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Crying Glaciers [vacation topic]   Crying Glaciers [vacation topic] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 8:00 am

What else could he do in that moment other then stare in complete amazement? He could barely get one mouthful without having to tear the bottle away in disgust. He watched as she ever-so-tiltedly passed the glass back to him, narrowing his eyes at her smug expression. "Wise words from the light-weight," He near-sang back, noting her cute, little giggle-fit and red face. She was falling out of it already. Jason definitely felt the alcohol himself, but he noticed the vodka only caught up with him once he started moving around; for this reason, he found himself subconsciously leaning against the wall, watching her as she forced her way through the drink.

Gripping the bottle close to him, he gave her an arrogant grin. "Please," Jace raised the drink much like she had before, getting two gulps in - thinking he could keep up - before choking on the third. Instinctively, he bent over to try and recover his breath, but that was a huge mistake. The alcohol rushed to his head, and he crumpled down to the floor at Evelyn's feet, everyone past in an blur. "Fuck." He cursed, laughing and ramming his head onto the carpet floor. He held the bottle upright, proof that at least the vodka was saved. "Alright, we'll play at something I'm good at." Not looking up at her, his head still spinning a tad, he held the glass for her to take.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Crying Glaciers [vacation topic]   Crying Glaciers [vacation topic] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:45 pm

She watched him unblinkingly, leaning forward as he took one drink, two drinks, three... oh! Evelyn was breathless from laughter by the time Jace crumpled to the floor next to her feet. The girl rescued the bottle first, sneaking in a small sip, before setting it on the floor beside her. "A-And... w-w-what... are you... g-good at...?" she asked between giggles, swaying dangerously in place.

OOC: i don't know why this is so short pls 4giv me
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Crying Glaciers [vacation topic]   Crying Glaciers [vacation topic] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 12:48 am

Jason took in a deep breath twisted a tad to the side, gazing up at her. For a moment, his gaze flickered over to the bottle of vodka, although it was painfully obvious that he had had enough for the moment. The young man actually took himself to contemplate over his own question: what was he good at? That could be done at the moment, anyways. "Alright, get down here." He smiled suddenly, patting on the carpet. Jace put his elbow forward and offered his hand to her. She was way stronger than she looked, he remembered that much, but he sure as Hell could still beat her in an arm wrestle. A confident crooked smile clung to his face.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Crying Glaciers [vacation topic]   Crying Glaciers [vacation topic] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 2:01 am

She stared at his hand for a moment, confused, before understanding lit up in her eyes. Evelyn shifted, getting down on her stomach and elbows, and slowly intertwined her fingers with his. The girl could hardly help but smirk. He was two heads taller, fifty pounds heavier, and muscular. Meanwhile, her head was swimming, and she couldn't stop giggling. A fair match-up if ever there was one. "R-Really? Gonna st-strongarm me?" she asked, a teasing edge to her voice. "I've n-n-never arm w-wrestled b-before... b-but w-whatever ma-makes you f-feel m-more manly, I-I guess..." Evelyn gripped his hand tighter and began to kick her feet in the air. "W-What happens w-when I win?"
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Crying Glaciers [vacation topic]   Crying Glaciers [vacation topic] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 2:41 am

He scoffed - his face flushed a little red now, "If you put it that way..." Yet even so, he didn't exactly see any signs of her backing down from the challenge. "Alright then, newbie. If you want, you can use both arms." Jason smiled a bit too peacefully, as if granting her this was some sort of mercy in their intense little game. That's what most girls did, after all. Though, Jace was admittedly off-put as the grip on her hand tightened. She was determined, he would give her that - or maybe it was just the alcohol talking. "What would you want - if on the slight chance you actually won?"
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Crying Glaciers [vacation topic]   Crying Glaciers [vacation topic] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:43 am

She immediately clasped her other hand around his. Maybe it was some kind of taunt, but she'd need all the help she could get, and if he was offering, she wasn't about to refuse. Evelyn put on an overtly thoughtful face as she considered it. "Hmm..." What did she want? "If I w-win..." The Winter quickly corrected herself with a smirk. "When I-I w-win... y-y-you have t-to do everyt-thing I s-say." She tightened her grip, feeling emboldened by her own audaciousness. "F-For th-the rest of t-the t-trip. U-Until w-w-we're back h-home."

Evelyn surprised herself with that. Not her blithe overconfidence so much as the last word she used. Home. Was that really home? Maybe that was just the vodka...
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Crying Glaciers [vacation topic]   Crying Glaciers [vacation topic] - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 2:00 am

Jason seemed a bit off-put by how quickly she grabbed at his hand, thinking she fell for that pretty well. Her little challenged surprised him even more. "Everything?" The blond asked, raising an eyebrow. Admittedly, the prospect of having a practical servant for the rest of the vacation was all-too tempting in itself. Still, he couldn't help ask, with narrow eyes and a slightly-crooked grin. "Are you sure you wanna risk that, Snowflake?" He wondered light-headedly why he couldn't stop smiling. The drinks at work?
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Crying Glaciers [vacation topic]   Crying Glaciers [vacation topic] - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 2:50 am

Doubt nagged at the back of her mind and common sense almost took back control, but by then it was too late. "Are y-you too s-sc-s-scared?" she taunted, stumbling (harder than usual) on the last word, her voice noticeably slurred. Even if she lost, how bad could it be? And if she won... "U-Unless y-y-you've got a b-better id-idea." The more she thought on it, the more confident she became. I could take him down in the hallway. How much harder could it be? Evelyn's smile widened, and another fit of giggles escaped her lips. Why am I laughing? She wasn't sure, but it felt nice to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Crying Glaciers [vacation topic]   Crying Glaciers [vacation topic] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 3:24 am

Jason shook his head, snickering under his breath. "Scared of youuuuuu?" He near sang, the words tumbling slowly out of his mouth. Much like she had done before, he clenched her hand more tightly. "That's funny. I was just doing you another favor." Hell - she set the bet herself, and if she wanted to be his slave for the next few days, then so be it. With a slightly eager and teasing smile, he pushed his arm down - not too hard, but enough to give her something to resist. "Put up a little fight at least."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Crying Glaciers [vacation topic]   Crying Glaciers [vacation topic] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 4:01 am

Ouch, his grip was tight, and fuck, even just a little pressure was enough to make her arm tremble. Was it too late to start rethinking her life choices? You won't be a slave, she told herself. If she said that, it would be true. You can win this. Evelyn dug her elbow into the carpet and pushed back, pulling at his arm with both hand and all her strength, meeting his eyes with a strained smirk from the exertion. Oh god, I'm such a fucking idiot. She leaned forward, putting her weight behind her arm in a desperate attempt to get the upper hand. No, no, you're not an idiot, you can do this, you won't be a slave.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Crying Glaciers [vacation topic]   Crying Glaciers [vacation topic] - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 12:06 am

It didn't occur to them how stupid the two of them must have looked, sprawling out on the floor with red faces as they stared each other down with goofy grins and eyes narrowed in determination. Whether it was the alcohol making him even more of a jackass, I will leave to the lovely people to decide, but Jason didn't seriously start straining his arm until Evelyn had managed to near force the back of his hand against the ground. " 'Shouldn't have thrown so much on the table~." He laughed, quickly pushing back and turning her hands over to the other side of them, near to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crying Glaciers [vacation topic]   Crying Glaciers [vacation topic] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crying Glaciers [vacation topic]
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next