Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10617

And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 10:37 pm

OOC;; Not really open anymore since they're in the dorms... And you're really late. Also, that post is completely irrelevant to the topic. It would've been easier to PM her instead of post in here.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

Beata Bucks : 11250

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 5:40 pm

Aessa raised her eyebrows. "I-It is?" she asked, looking at her friend worriedly, "Shouldn't you go see the nurse about that? That's not very healthy." It was actually quite a harmless question, to be honest. After all, she was only worried about the girl's health. However, if Aessa had known that it was due to Lamia's power, she would have never asked, seeing that time theft is a sensitive topic for Lamia to talk about. But thanks of her somewhat naive and clueless behavior, she looked at Lamia innocently, showing no signs of knowledge. As she waited for Lamia's reply, she wondered what to say next. Maybe they should stop by the infirmary next, just for a quick stop. She was still worried about the girl, who had let out just let a groan just minutes before. It felt right to stop by for a quick check-up, just to make sure nothing was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 6:10 pm

Oh... a great topic. It was one thing to have a friend worried, but another thing to be confronted by this topic that caused her to be so sickly. "M-my... gift keeps me alive... Without it, I would've been dead long ago... a-and... the cost of life is forever be ill..." Lamia replied, not even bothering to look at Aessa any longer. Quite the burden she was, and always will be. All this life she had to steal from others to live, all of this that she had caused, just living off others' well-beings. Why was it that she was so useless? It wasn't like Kearn was that way, and they were born a minute apart on the stroke of midnight, separating them by a day. If she was born before him, would this be the same situation? Somehow, it just didn't strike her that her brother would be the one that would be weak and she would be strong - it didn't make sense. "T-the nurse wouldn't know what to do about it... D-don't bother..."
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 10:00 pm

"Are you sure?" she asked, feeling hesitant to settle down, "I really don-" She then stopped. No, she shouldn't force Lamia to do it if she didn't want to. If the girl felt like going to the nurse was unnecessary, then Aessa would have to accept it. After all, Lamia should know her body better than anybody else, right? Giving the girl a sheepish smile, she simply nodded, all while thinking intently. So it was because of her power, huh? Well, go figure. It wasn't that it was very surprising; she always knew that gifts were a burden. If there was anything about her belief that had changed over the course of this day, it would be the fact that she felt guilty for complaining that her gift was bad, when Lamia's was much worse. It must be horrible; just letting your power take over your life and let alone, your health. Seeing Lamia look away guiltily, Aessa flashed a happy smile: "I believe you," she said, still genuinely smiling.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 10:07 pm

It was strange, really. Nobody ever believed her a select few, and by select few, it meant very few. Hearing her say something like that, at least it made her feel a bit better, but turning back to see such a kind smile was different. It was enough to let her even have a small smile, even if it was too slight to even sigh and the fact that it disappeared almost instantly. Though, it was gladdening to know that there were others out there besides her brother, Katsuo and Aiko, Lindsey, and a few others, who were willing to accept her for who she was - not who her powers made her. They fully accepted her as an individual who was normal, who didn't kill for joy. "T-thank you..." Although it wasn't the best topic, it did make her curious that Aessa didn't mention much about her own power except "fairy". While it wasn't the greatest thing to ask, Lamia just needed to know on this once small exchange system, "....... U-u...uhmm... What about y-your... g-gift...?"
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 2:47 pm

Her gift? Aessa felt herself slowly turn red. She had always found her gift of Faery Physiology quite embarrassing, since it seemed girly and extremely useless. Seriously, how could you do any damage if you're only 2 inches tall? It was impossible! "W-well," she said, shrugging modestly, "Faery Physiology is just turning into a regular fairy you see in fairy tales. It's no big deal." For a second, Aessa considered demonstrating her powers to Lamia, to show her a better idea on what she meant by "a regular fairy you see in fairy tales". But it was a ridiculous idea to start with. After all, she couldn't even do the transformation without facing excruciating pain. It would be awkward to make Lamia watch her suffer. She then decided to describe it by words. "Like being small and having the capability to fly with wings. I also have some enhanced abilities but I already told you that," she said quickly, gesturing to her ears. She pretty much had enhanced everything when she was a fairy...well except strength of course. Being weak was one of Aessa's main traits.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 10:32 pm

Listening to Aessa's explanation on her own abilities, Lamia found that she was quite hesitant and tried to quickly go through it without much detail. What was there to be embarrassing about? It was quite cute to be a fairy, and every power has a role somehow in combat. Not everything can be an attacking or physical role, and there are always supporting roles. Perhaps that was how a fairy should work? After all, they tend to have boosting magic in fairy tales or always find a way to aid the protagonist in their own unique differences. There were so many kinds of faeries out there - physical ones that enhanced conditions, spirituals that gained the upper hand with surreal and transient forms, and others the Winter couldn't remember at the top of her head. Playing with her fingers as though reluctant to ask about what exactly Aessa could really do, she turned away, nervously turning red. "....... U-u....uhm...... U-uh...." And she never found herself saying anything, just constantly stammering as the words choked in her throat, unwilling to get out.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:31 am

Oh no. Did Lamia find her gift uselessly girly and strange too? Well, that was no surprise, since it was pretty much true. But for some reason, Aessa felt like she needed to defend her power, just for the sake of impressing Lamia. After all, reputation was a need for everyone, right? "I'm not sure if I can use any magic or fairy dust or whatever but flying is kind of fun," she then continued, laughing sheepishly, "Heh heh but then again, my coordination is really bad." Mmhm, that's a nice way to start it. Just telling one of your only friends more flaws about your power. Geez, wasn't that what she was trying to not go for? Aessa really needed to amp up her game. "To be honest, I haven't been practicing so I don't really know much about my gift yet," she admitted, still continuing her sheepish manner, "Hopefully I can start tomorrow or something." There was really nothing Aessa could say now, since she couldn't find any more good traits to state. Aessa sighed. Hopefully, Lamia would now think otherwise of her gift.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 8:44 pm

Shaking her head in confusion at Aessa's sheepish nature all of a sudden, Lamia replied, "... O-oh... I-I was just wondering I-if....you knew what kind of fairy you were..." Though, it was somewhat quickly answered by her previous explanation about not knowing whether or not she could do any magic. It would seem that she had quite a few flaws in her power, though, admittedly they weren't bad and could easily be fixed... Unlike getting your life stolen away. The Winter looked up before turning away, saying, "I-if.... you want... I-I could help you some time..." Flustering up a bit at the idea of her helping someone with their gift, her checks tinged with a rosy color, when in the irony, she needed more support with her gift than she expected. Though, it would make her feel a bit better if she could one day help someone else with their gift... Possibly.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 10:40 pm

"Oh, I'm a physical fairy," Aessa said, trying to remember what her mom told her when she was oh-so-young, "I think they have something to do with enhanced abilities, which explains my ears but..." Aessa couldn't say that she didn't listen to her mother at the time to Lamia, could she? That would make her look like an irresponsible brat. But even as a youngster, Aessa was still the stubborn power-hating girl she was right now. Because of that, the young girl didn't want anything to do with powers at the time. Now, she had been a little more forgiving since she was a bit curious about her power but nevertheless, the belief still held strong to her heart. "Do you know anything about them?" she asked, looking at the girl curiously. Lamia, herself, seemed like an intelligent and thoughtful person. Hopefully, she knew some things that Aessa didn't know.

Wait...what was this? Did Lamia just offer to help her with her power? Aessa slowly felt herself grin. "T-that would be nice!" the girl chirped happily, nodding enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 pm

Well... All this intelligence and thoughtfulness came from being confined in a bed for all those sick times. And weren't the Winter the more intelligent ones in the academy? Besides that, all her fairy knowledge came from her mind conjuring them up on her own little concepts for her stories as well as researching them every now and then to make sure she didn't astray, but in an attempts to keep them unique. Though, that's the only places she wasn't so naïve within. Everything that actually dealt with real life and not in her own fantasy world, Lamia barely knew anything about. Honestly, that would also be due to being stuck on a bed that whole time. Really, let's say that she has little knowledge on the world today, but does know quite a bit about the myths, folktales, etc. In fact, she even writes a number that she would never really bother sharing except to a few select people. "W-w.....well... A-a... Physical fairy enhances condition, giving you supernatural abilities... Uhm... You have better agility and reflexes..." At the moment, she was just going off the top of her head as she tried to remember a few things. Though, whether or not they were actually what was true would be a question to her since she was going off the fairies she wrote in stories when they were a physical one. "U-u...uhh... Enhanced dexterity allows you to have precise movements in almost any situation... If you're paying attention... You're immune to most pain... Have better strength, which adds on to supernatural abilities... And... you can change your body to a limited extent....?"
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:57 pm

Supernatural abilities, enhanced qualities, immunity to some pain, and the capability to change your body. Well, she knew for a fact that the body change and enhanced qualities were true. After all, it was the reason why she had elf ears and the ability of becoming small right? But...immunity to pain? Supernatural abilities? The immunity to pain didn't seem very true to her, considering the numerous of times she crashed into trees. But then again, she wasn't sick very often. Wait, did that mean enhanced immunity system? Not to forget to mention, her wounds did happen to heal quite fast. Hm, she'll have to do more research on that, especially the supernatural ability part. She hadn't seen or done any of that stuff yet, at least not to her knowledge or memory. Maybe she had to be a little better at her power first before experimenting. Yeah, that was probably for the best. "I never knew most of that," she admitted, smiling, "Thanks. I mean, for telling me." Aessa now couldn't help but feel the slightest bit of curiosity in the whole topic. She did try to avoid the topic of powers but with all this information, Aessa had to admit it was quite hard to ignore it.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 12:51 am

At this point, while she knew more on topics like this, it didn't help that she knew almost nothing about her own power. However, it wasn't right to just ask about an ability that many people would fear or not ever have heard about. For example... The kids at her previous schools, Lindsey, the Haruki twins, Aessa, etc. Too many people. Looking up to Aessa, Lamia gave a quick nod of acknowledgement, pleased to actual be able to help someone rather than do them harm. What was that saying again? You do more harm than good? That was often what happened with the Winter, and to be honest, it was true. It fit her perfectly. There wasn't much she could do, and she always just always, wound up relying on others. It bothered her that she was unable to fend for herself at all, but, nonetheless, if that was how she was to live, so be it. ".... S-s....so.... U-u...uhmm..."

OOC;; I've found that I tend to put dialogue at the end of my descriptions. xD
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 2:31 pm

(Pffft, I never noticed that until now llD)

Great, now that she had so much new information about her gift, she wanted to ask more questions. But what was she thinking? Nobody wanted to spend their time talking about fairies. For one, it was a useless topic and two, it didn't seem right to only talk about her power. "If you want, I can help you with your power," Aessa offered, giving the girl a small smile "Like researching or practicing." Wait a second...what did she mean by practicing? How was she supposed to help Lamia with a power as powerful as Time Theft? Was she going to sacrifice a few years of her life? No, not only was that too risky, Lamia would most likely say no. Aessa sure would have said no if she was in Lamia's shoes. Maybe Aessa can offer to pick dead plants or fruits with her. Hopefully, Lamia would look at her offer in that way, instead of the whole sacrificing-her-life idea. She didn't want Lamia to worry so much, especially with her current frail state.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 4:39 pm

Unfortunately for Aessa, Lamia did look at the offer in the incorrect way that involved sacrificing lives. Why would she ask that again? It was so absolutely risky and was something so painful. The only actual answer she was going to give for something like this would be a "no", but even then, the Winter didn't have very great control over her powers to be honest. The researching part made sense, but to be honest, there must be little to no information on an ability that scared people to the ends of the earth - not to mention that even if there were notes and research on it, whoever was writing them was bound to be dead before they got a chance to complete it. ".... U-u...uhmm...." the teen said, her voice stammering as she was hesitant to know how to reply to the offer or anything. At this point, what in the whole school of Beata should she be saying to an offer that required hurting another student - thus, breaking the rules?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next