Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10647

And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 7:23 pm

Shrinking back from admitting something like that, it was true. She did trust Aessa enough to say. And she expected the girl to be hurt by such a lie. "Y-yes... Lamia... I'm sorry I didn't tell you... I panicked and used a false name just in case... Something went wrong," the Winter said, knowing it was partially a lie, and partially a truth. A neutral of it, in a way. Definitely not a scare, the time thief was just one who got nervous very easily or shocked... or just an introvert. It wasn't like her to approach someone, so, it was a bit of an inward battle for her on what to do and how to execute it. Bowing down in an honest apology, the teen added on, "I-I... really apologize. Please forgive me..."
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

Beata Bucks : 11280

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 7:44 pm

Aessa simply smiled sheepishly. "It's okay, I understand," she said, "Just...is there anything else I should know?" She hoped not because honestly she liked Lamia. That was the 100% truth. "It's okay, Lamia! I'm not mad," she said, trying to give the girl her most genuine smile, "Just confused that's all."
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 7:55 pm

Shaking her head, Lamia answered back, "N-no... there's nothing else I was keeping secret..." All the rest of the information she had given her was true. It was understandable that the initiate was confused, and while the Winter didn't smile back, she acknowledged it. Glad that they could get along more easily than she had thought, the young girl simply said, "I-I....it's fine. After all, we're friends." Actually, to be honest, she never used that word. "Friends". It was foreign to her, she didn't really know what friends were outside of her brother, Calum, Katsuo, and Aiko. Even then, she never stated it directly. So... the word seemed to choke out of her mouth, it sounded strange to say to her, but it did come out more naturally then expected. Perhaps a little hesitant due to the fact of fearing being rejected into being simply "fellow students".
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 8:16 pm

Aessa sighed in relief as Lamia shook her head. Phew, that's good then. "O-oh yay, that's nice," she said, widening her smile into a grin. Although she was still a little sad about the whole situation, she was basically over it now. After all, they were friends right? Wait? Did Lamia just say friends? Aessa immediately brightened up. "Y-yes! We are," she chirped joyfully, beaming with happiness. Yay, she finally had another friend! Well...she already considered Lamia her friend earlier but for Lamia to say it now...it felt amazing! It was a while since she last had a friend, not including Viola and Seri. But they hooked up so that didn't necessarily count.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 8:25 pm

Seeing Aessa so happy made her relieved that it was right to use that word... It made her glad to see that the other girl was pleased to be her friend. Signaling to her to follow as they had both been standing at the tables for quite a bit, and it was getting sore just staying put, it was best to head back to the dorms now. Get some rest before heading out again - whether it's to go around and do something together or simply just talking. It was a pleasant feeling to know that there was someone like her out there that could understand her easily and be simple to confide in. This was to be a long-lasting friendship, and Lamia knew that as a fact. That was the only thing that could be possible for it. "C-come on...!........ Let's h-head back..."
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 10:33 pm

Aessa nodded. "Yeah," she laughed, "We've been standing for a while, haven't we?" Although she didn't say it out loud, Aessa was still worried that someone had "accidentally" took her luggage. But then again, didn't Lamia say it was alright? Unless some freak accident had happened, Lamia's words were most likely true, seeing that she was here longer and all. Yeah, it should alright. After all no one would want to go on and take an innocent piece of luggage that held all her precious belongings. Well sort of precious....it was more like essential. It just mainly contained clothes and other small things like her school materials and money. But even if it did get stolen, didn't the school have a store nearby? She also heard that there was also a grocery store, cafe, and restaurant. Huh, maybe the place wasn't that bad after all. Wait...what was she saying?
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 10:41 pm

Nodding, Lamia simply led the way back. While initiate dorms were usually vacant, there were also keys in there for anyone who happens to use the room until they move into their actual houses. Luckily, the Winter had locked the door and gotten the keys. At least, Aessa seemed to be enjoying the school more than she had originally thought about it. The fairy seemed to be impressed by it and seen how convenient it was. Besides, it would only be a matter of time that she also comes to appreciate her gift. While the time thief didn't exactly come to an understanding or liking to her own gift, being a small mythical being was quite enjoyable, correct? There was so much someone could do with that ability, but with stealing life... That's all she could do. By the time she had finished her thinking, they had arrived at the dorms. Grabbing the keys that Lamia had with her, she unlocked the dorm and opened the doors, handing the steel to the other girl.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 11:01 pm

Aessa sighed in relief as she saw her luggage stand against the wall, perfectly untouched. "Thank you Lamia," she said, smiling to express her gratitude, "For everything really." She took the keys from Lamia and stepped inside, taking in the room again. Yep...it still felt like home. "Do you want to stay here a little or go outside?" she asked, looking at the girl curiously, "Because I honestly don't mind with either option." But after finishing her sentence, Aessa felt herself turn red. Wait...did she just assume that Lamia was going to stay with her? After all, Lamia had something called a life too. It would be silly to force Lamia to stay. "U-unless you're busy of course. I understand," she quickly added, laughing sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 11:05 pm

While there was always the idea of heading to the studios since that was where she usually felt most comfortable, staying with Aessa was fine. They got along well and could easily continue to speak with each other and get to know each other a bit more. After all, what were friends? That was the one question that she wanted to get the answer for most. Acknowledging the gratitude, the Winter shook her head, "W-while...it's great you would give me credit for something like this... Anyone would've done the same..." That was true. Beata students were usually very friendly and most were extroverts instead of introverts. Most of the time anyway. Looking to the initiate, Lamia answered, "I-I... don't have much to do. We can stay here if you wish."
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 11:20 pm

Aessa laughed. "That's true," she said, "But not everyone can stick with me this long." She laughed again and flopped onto the bed, feeling if the piece of furniture was squishy or firm. Hmm, it seemed to be in the middle...well, it was nice enough. "So do you participate in any extra curricular activity?" she asked, looking at the girl with curious eyes, "I was thinking about art but then again, I'm only good at painting." That was true. Maybe if the class required stick figures, she should be fine but that seemed less than likely. Thinking about her observations of Lamia, the girl seemed like someone who played a modest instrument, like the flute or piano. Maybe singing if she would.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 11:51 pm

Extracurricular activities she participated in? Glancing around, Lamia thought about it for a moment, holding up a finger to say 'wait a moment for me to think'. Which ones did she take part in? It was just strange that they all suddenly flew out the window when she needed to remember them most. ".....U-uhm..." a small stammer came out as the teen tried to remember them all. The only actual activity she took part in was band - the rest were all hobbies. "Band... I'm part of Beat A's... the school's band as the singer..." Letting out a small sigh of relief at the fact that she could quickly recall, the girl then added on, "However... I-I don't participate in anything else due to my poor health... I-I... do draw, sing, and play piano as a hobby though... As well as write and illustrate stories..."
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 12:10 am

"R-really?" Aessa squealed excitedly, acting more excited than she expected, "Oooh, can you sing for me? Oh please? Pretty pleasee?" Aessa then looked at Lamia with sparkling blue eyes...eyes that were filled with wonder and admiration. But honestly, she couldn't help it. She had always admired band members for their courage to be on stage.

Not to forget to mention, most of them actually sound good.

However after a moment or so, she slowly came to realize how immature she was sounding. Like seriously: pretty please? It was like she was asking to be called a 12 year old. "O-h and d-drawing and writing are cool, of course," she stammered, feeling herself heat up in embarrassment. Great....now her sudden joy must have freaked her out. It must have since it creeped Aessa, herself, out!
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:25 am

Flinching back from embarrassment, Lamia slightly turned red. No one really asked her to sing for them, not at all. She preferred to practice in privacy and only bothering to sing when she had to on stage. But... she couldn't just deny this request from a friend... right? Fiddling with her fingers, the Winter nodded, not exactly noticing the immaturity that Aessa said. She wasn't really freaked out for anything; she was too self-absorbed in the fact that she was requested to just... perform. Oh, what was she supposed to do? Those eyes were tempting... It didn't hurt to sing a little bit, the girl thought. It shouldn't be that bad. Luckily, she had brought her phone that had the recording of her playing the song in mind on the piano. "T-this is a song I've been writing... Cry for a Star...I hope you enjoy..." Getting her phone out and looking for the recording before pressing the play button, and soon, she began singing. A nostalgic voice with elegance, softness, and grace. This voice was different yet the same as her normal speaking voice. Eyes closed as she sang, the Winter had always been one who connected to her songs, just having that simple natural talent. After about five minutes, Lamia stopped before tilting her head, looking absolutely innocent, asking, "....W-was... that alright?"

OOC;; The song: Cry For a Star

I take no credit for the songs. I just pretend Lamia wrote them. >v>
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 10:10 am

Aessa perked up as Lamia got her phone out. She actually said yes! And she wasn't freaked out by her immature comment after all. Wow, that was a relief. Aessa watched in anticipation as Lamia told her to the song choice and to enjoy it, although Asssa already knew deep inside that she would. But when Lamia sang the first note, she was more than just blown away. It was pretty...gentle...and elegant. Sometimes, there were moments that words can't describe. Could this be one of them? It sure sounded like it. So Aessa watched, mesmerized, as Lamia continued singing, all the way until she came to a slow stop. Aessa clapped and nodded her head. "T-that was beautiful Lamia!" she said, nodding enthusiastically, "It was beyond beautiful. It was...words can't describe."
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 4:44 pm

OOC;; Pfffffft. So many cute pictures of Aessa. xD //cutenessoverloadmaybe

IC;; Shifting around from embarrassment, nearly dropping her phone, Lamia gave a quick nod of gratitude, a bit lost for words. While she did often get complimented for her singing, she didn't really expect anyone to be so... amazed by it that they didn't have anything to say. Looking over to Aessa, the Winter then broke the silence, saying, "W-well... I could take you to meet the band some time soon... I-I...I-if... you want..." They wouldn't mind... hopefully. The band in general had never practiced together, and had just recently formed. Most of all, they kind of... only came together during a performance. Perhaps it wouldn't be a bad idea to do a session together if Lotte allowed it.

Afterwards, the teen glanced to the ground before back up at Aessa, "W-well... h-how was your school before here...?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next