Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Aessa

Aessa

Beata Bucks : 11280

And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 5:20 pm

(Heh heh, it's my pleasure Echo XD)

"Yeah, that would be nice," Aessa said, looking thoughtful, "Who's in the band anyways? Besides you I mean." In a band, there was usually a singer, 2 guitarists, percussionist, and pianist, correct? What was that...5? That would mean there are 5 members, assuming her guess was right that is. She was right in the middle of guessing how many performances they had until Lamia mentioned the word "school". Aessa looked up at Lamia in surprise. What did she say? Something about how her last school was? Well...it wasn't really the best but then again, it wasn't exactly the worst. She had been called midgit and weird eared girl sometimes but besides that, she was usually just ignored."Well, it was okay, I suppose," she said, answering honestly, "I was usually just ignored. How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10647

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 5:53 pm

The other band members? Oh... Why did she keep forgetting everything at this moment? "U-uhmm... Besides me, we have our manager L-lotte... A-and... Jayden - the headmaster's son - as our bass and male singer... Eloise on drums... U-uhmm... and... Jane as the guitarist..." Lamia replied, remembering the four as she said them out loud, if you even counted her voice as loud in any way. A lot of stammering and hesitation considering her forgetful and clumsy self. If it was about performances... "...We're fairly new... We had only one performance so far..." And soon afterwards, she was asked about her own school. She had to explain it out loud...? The trauma she felt, her horrible and tragic past? Did she really have to? While the Winter in every way, trusted Aessa, it was hard to explain it all. Instead, the girl quickly took out her sketchpad and started scribbling a bunch of bullets and notes onto it, with the paper titled, "Before Beata".

~ Not the best in any way
~ Bullied by many
~ Emotions got out of control - killed many students and teachers by accident
~ Didn't really have any friends except one and brother
~ Was considered a "monster"
~ Innocence and naivety was considered an act to murder them all
~ Eventually got too sick to attend school - people were too afraid of me to even bother
~ Forgotten at the school
~ Went into a coma for four years
~ Only friend died same day I woke up
~ Homeschooled until Beata

She didn't really want to go into detail with it, so Lamia just simply handed over the notes afterwards, praying silently that she wouldn't be judged for something like that. It was bad enough with just those brief writings. "P-please... I-I... won't hurt you..." a muffled mutter came from her. She wasn't talking to Aessa, not at all, but the past was just showing again. She wasn't viewing the present, visions of the past before. All those kids that picked on her, back in that corner as they tortured her. And the glow that surrounded her from all the pain she felt that caused the bodies to go limp in front of her, dull eyes showing death. All of that shock, agony, fear - it all came back. Without even realizing it, her own eyes had gone blank and hollow, showing nothing, before she had dropped to the ground, unconscious.

OOC;; After the post, time-skip to a few hours later~?
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 6:23 pm

(Yup!)

Aessa merely nodded as Lamia stated the names of the people in the band. Lotte, Jayden, Eloise, Jane, and Lamia huh? That meant she was right: it was 5. She was then about to mention how she couldn't wait until their next performance until she looked up to see Lamia a little...upset. Oh no, what did she do? What did she do wro- oh she got it now. Hadn't she asked Lamia about her old school earlier? Oh geez, what if Lamia felt uncomfortable with that question? Why couldn't she think more sensibly next time? "Y-you don't have to," she stammered out panickingly, only to receive the note a second later. Ugh, she was too late. The note was probably a list of ways how Aessa was being a total jerk right now or even worse, a restraining order. Almost fearfully, Aessa briefly skimmed the note, only to see that Lamia really had answered her question. Although she was relieved that Lamia didn't write anything insulting, guilt was the feeling that consumed her most. Killing people and going into a coma? How could Aessa even think to force Lamia to remember such horrific memories?

"P-please... I-I... won't hurt you..."

Aessa looked up at Lamia with desperate eyes. "N-no Lamia, it's not your fault. I-I'm sorry. I didn't know," she pleaded, not knowing that Lamia wasn't referring to her. She was about to continue on but Lamia's eyes suddenly reflected her mood: pain and guilt. The next thing she knew was hearing a thud and seeing her friend, lying unconsciously on the ground. "Lamia!" she cried out, rushing off the bed and to the girl. She shook the girl slightly and turned her so she wave lying face-up. "Lamia, Lamia, wake up," she said, her voice slick with desperation, "Please." But even she knew deep inside that even the most desperate plea won't revive her friend. But there was someone else who could, right? The nurse.

Oh wait...she didn't know where the infirmary was. It was still her first day.

Aessa had to calm herself down. Going into a frenzy wasn't going to help anything. If really, it would make things worse. She then looked around the entire room, looking for anything useful. But of course, it was empty and therefore, useless. Well, that meant one thing: she had to get Lamia on the bed. It wouldn't really help anything but what else could she do? Her useless fairy powers weren't going to get anything done and there's no way she could heal anybody. She then gripped Lamia's arms and pulled her towards the bed, using all her strength. It was hard work, yes, but after 5 minutes, she had successfully got Lamia on the bed, who was still looking quite sickly. After tucking her in the blankets and resting her head against the pillows, she sat on the edge of the bed.

Now she had to wait.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 7:03 pm

OOC;; Pfft... ;7; I feel bad for just springing up more unconscious moments for Lamia at random, though... 'dat past.

IC;; Approximately three hours later...

During the time she had fainted from remembering, it was as though she was reliving the nightmare once again. It was never a dream, not at all. Even with them being past distant memories, they had come back, as real as they could be, the illusions they were, hallucinations that repeated themselves over and over again. Within the bed, Lamia herself had been tossing and turning, these visions causing her to hyperventilate and sweat. Muttering and mumbling could be heard, desperate pleas, and the depression, repeating what she had said before back then. Dark voices echoed in her head of all the taunts, torture, pain, regret, everything. It was an inward fight between past and present, and she barely had enough strength to force herself awake. However, they were ending and finally, the times before caught up to what had happened right before she left for Beata.

A few coughs came up, as if she was trying to learn to breath again and had woken up with a jump. Lifting her upper body up, Lamia barely realized that she had been in on the bed, blankets and the pillow. Staring straight in front of her, the girl showed no signs of remembering anything from before, not at all. Violent coughs sounded before they stopped, the Winter looking up before asking, not even remembering that Aessa was there, "....W-where am I...? This isn't my dorm..." Amnesia much?
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 7:25 pm

Aessa had spent the three hours making Lamia more comfortable, constantly wiping her forehead with a tissue and adjusting her blanket. Even if Lamia was perfectly still, Aessa would then be constantly reading Lamia's note to her from earlier, the one about her past. The note had summarized eveything and all but...what about the other major details? How did she develop into a coma? How did her best friend die? She was close to sleeping herself when she heard Lamia suddenly cough. "Lamia?" Aessa asked hesitantly, looking at her face for any signs of consciousness. After looking looking for a few seconds, she sighed and shook her head. It was just a coincidence. She was about to turn around until she felt the bed turn with a start. "Lamia!" she exclaimed happily as she turned around and rushed to her friends, "We're at the dorms remember? We were talking about..." She hesitated. What should she say? "School ."
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 7:37 pm

Putting a hand in front of her eyes, Lamia rubbed them, sleepily before hearing Aessa. Oh right, they had just gotten back from the cafeteria. Hearing the other girl, she replied, "W-was I in the middle of explaining about.... U-uhm... the band?" Her voice sounded very sleepy and she was drowsy, shaking back and forth every now and then. At one point, she nearly shook herself off the bed, but, the Winter said, "S-sorry about that... How long was I out...?" To be honest, by "out", she meant fallen asleep, not faint. She had no recollection of what happened after she had sang and a few minutes after that, but other than that, nothing else. The girl felt a bit silly for causing something like that, embarrassed slightly before drowsily speaking again, "I-I apologize for making you worried..."
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 7:48 pm

Aessa sighed in relief. "Yeah, the band," she said, smiling, "I was asking about err... when your next performance was." Although she had a million questions for Lamia, she knew now was not the right time. Lamia was obviously traumatized by it and reminding her again is simply....wrong. "Only a few hours," Aessa said, looking at the clock. To be honest, she hadn't really paid attention to the time. All she knew that it was a really long time. "Don't worry Lamia," she said, looking at the girl's embarrassed face, "How do you feel? Better?" It was strange how the girl seemed to forget everything in just 3 hours of sleep. What was she dreaming about anyways? She had been fidgeting a lot in her sleep after all.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 12:50 am

Their next performance? Lamia shrugged, replying, "I-I...I'm not sure... I haven't heard from Lotte yet..." While it was true, their next performance would most likely be at some sort of festival or dance at the school, since it was unlikely that they would ever go outside of that. You know... kids from a school with special powers performing in front of normal people? It wasn't happening. Waking up for some reason without a clue of too much of what had happened only to find it had been a few hours, she was slightly shocked. What did she do to herself to go out cold? Looking to the floor, she saw the sketchpad with her own handwriting and the pencil dropped on the floor. Blinking a few moments to make sure she wasn't hallucinating, the Winter asked, "U-uhmm... I feel better... b-but... what would that be on the ground next to you?"
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 7:20 am

"U-um," Aessa stammered, looking at the notepad nervously, "I-I um, you wanted to give me a note or something, right?" She hopped off the bed and bent down to pick it up. "There, I got it now, Thanks Lamia," Aessa breathed, smiling sheepishly, "Oh look, see? You just wrote some stuff about you." That wasn't a lie but then again, Aessa wasn't telling Lamia the whole truth. But she didn't need to know right? If only Aessa could just drive her attention away from the notebook in her hands. "And I hope I get to see your performance!" she blurted out, mentally face palming herself. Why was she so random and impulsive sometimes?
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 10:12 pm

A note? Oh, well then... While she didn't quite remember anything about that, Lamia just shrugged saying, "....I-is that so...?" Something didn't seem right about this, but nonetheless, she had to deal with it for the time-being. It's not like she could do anything to prove her wrong at this point. Performance? Right... The Winter nodded slowly, slightly confused by what exactly, was happening, but, just decided to play along for now. To be honest, she's seen worst behavior than this, with Aiko. That girl was so peppy and optimistic, it was a little creepy she could still maintain a smile in the strangest situations... Well, let's see how far this goes since the long awkward silence had started to linger around once again.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 2:51 pm

Relieved that Lamia didn't seem to suspect anything, Aessa slowly felt herself calm down, letting her body relax. Ah...she felt much better. "I'm sorry for not taking you to the infirmary earlier," she said, looking at the girl apologetically, "I really wanted to but....I'm new." Saying that she was new was a lame excuse. She could have just wandered around the school looking for it but....she didn't want to leave the unconscious girl on her own. There was a high chance Aessa would lose her way through the school and that would cause even more trouble for both females. Ugh, this is why she needed a sibling.

OOC: short post ; u ;
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 4:42 pm

Seeing that Aessa had finally started to relax, Lamia let out a small sigh of relief before hearing the word "infirmary". Wait... Why? Tilting her head slightly in confusion that the initiate was being so apologetic and was talking about heading there again, but... ".... W-why the I-in...infirmary....?" She had barely visited there a few days ago from being oblivious to what she had been eating, so why did she need to go again? Perhaps the nurse wanted a check-up on her conditions or something? If that was so, why hadn't Kearn come in to take her there? All these thoughts, especially after recently awaking, had made her dizzy and confused before she just plopped straight back into the bed, letting out a groan of frustration - something a person normally wouldn't hear from her.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 8:40 pm

Darn, Aessa hadn't thought of that.

"U-um," Aessa said, thinking frantically, "I-I." What should she say? That it was a simple mistake? Nah, Lamia would never believe her. Well that only meant one thing: telling the truth. "Y-you fainted," she admitted, looking away, "I'm not sure why though. You must have passed out from hunger or exhaustion." Well the part where she didn't why Lamia fainted was true...though she had a pretty good idea how. Aessa was being stupid and asked Lamia about her past, only to remind her the traumatizing events, which caused her to black out.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 9:44 pm

Oh... That was... actually quite normal for her. Lamia shook her head replying, "I-it....it happens a lot. Nothing you actually need to worry about..." Though that was a complete lie. Her health was absolutely poor and she was too frail that she had to use up two times the amount of time needed to even move around like a normal person. It was constantly that reason that she had to take all the fruits and vegetables she could and just make them completely rotten by taking away their time. It was because of that that she had to kill helpless plants and sometimes even animals - though rarely. Without relying on her gift, she would basically be a deathly sick person always in bed and unable to move, though in no way was she never sick in some way. Most of the time it was minor, but when it was major... It resulted in long absences or even death with the requirement of time once again to resurrect.
Back to top Go down
annakia sunakia

Beata Bucks : 11304

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 10:29 pm

(hay I know this is an open topic so aessa re check my friends forum please)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}   And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN} - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

And then the Two Twelve Year Olds m--- *shot* {OPEN}
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next