Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Alright let's do this

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8783

Alright let's do this - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alright let's do this   Alright let's do this - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 8:35 pm

"That sounds creepy..." Garrett remarked, shivering a little bit at the thought of a spider with a bite that potent landing on him shoulder. Okay, so maybe he was a little scared of spiders. It was justified; they are disgusting looking and a lot of them can kill you! South Dakota isn't very metropolitan, so Garrett was always finding large arachnids in places around campus. Lindsey may enjoy their company, but Garrett kept his distance. "I just don't need any introductions to them." he assured with a nervous 'Eh-heh.'
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11713

PostSubject: Re: Alright let's do this   Alright let's do this - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 9:16 pm

"Oh, it's not like I actually keep a lot of spiders or anything. I mean, I do have a pet tarantula but she stays in a terrarium in my dorm room. Otherwise, all the other ones just come around by their own free will," She told him as she tried to reassure him. The last thing she wanted to do what completely freak him out. Normally people just didn't like her due to her power. It kind of messed up the movie night she was in quite some time ago because her wonderful little pet decided to get into trouble and nearly cause a riot. Maybe it was best to change the subject... "So how long have you been here at Beata?" She asked, not having really seen him around anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8783

PostSubject: Re: Alright let's do this   Alright let's do this - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 9:28 pm

"A few months." replied Garrett. "I came here with my sister Alice. We both have an ability, so I guess it runs in the family."
Garrett always found it odd that they both did have a power of sorts. However, a lot of people at the school seemed to be related, so such a thought began to fade. "I kind of got dropped in the middle of studies, but I have gradually caught up in all my classes."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11713

PostSubject: Re: Alright let's do this   Alright let's do this - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:11 pm

"Well that's good! I'm sure it wasn't too hard to get caught up. I mean, I wouldn't know of course, but the classes don't seem to be that difficult. I think the only class I've had too much trouble in is just gift mastery," she told him, trying to think of all of the classes she had to take. This being her first year, she didn't really know what many of the classes were like, but what she had now was a decent load: not too much homework, interesting classes... sort of... The only issue was that when she did have to study, she crammed it into the last couple of days before the test, which for her was always a stupid idea, but she ended up doing it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alright let's do this   Alright let's do this - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alright let's do this
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2