Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Lets go fly a dragon.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9455

Lets go fly a dragon. Empty
PostSubject: Lets go fly a dragon.   Lets go fly a dragon. EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 9:16 pm

Well, this year had certainly started off interesting. First Christmas, then New Years, then Valentines day. It was technically Pepper's first year at Beata and the school's festivities, and so far, she was enjoying it. The girl walked to the lake, enjoying the evening air. A cool breeze rustled the trees, animals ran to their dens preparing for the night. She gave a happy sigh, finally reaching the lake shore. It was nice to be alone, surounded by nature, though she had to admit it did get quite lonesome sometimes. Unlike her brother, Pepper was more social so that was probably why she liked to be around people more often. She sat down at the shore and was soon lost in thoughts, so much she failed to notice someone walking up behind her.
Back to top Go down
Edward Smith

Beata Bucks : 9012

PostSubject: Re: Lets go fly a dragon.   Lets go fly a dragon. EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 9:44 pm

Edward walked through the forest with his arms crossed. He let out a saddened sigh due to finally having free time, but didn't know what to do. He could draw like he usually did, but wasn't in the mood to. "Hmm, I can always see what my friends are doing." The phoenix human in light blue attire said to himself before coming to a halt, resting his arms back to the side as he lowered his eyebrows. "Wait...do I even have friends?" Edward asked himself before letting out another sigh. Edward then continued to walk, maneuvering past tree branches before coming across a lake, where he noticed someone sitting by the shore. He didn't know it, but he had actually talked to this girl before, not recognizing her because the last time they interacted, she was in her dragon form.

"Sure is beautiful, isn't it?" he asked Pepper as he walked to her, sitting down besides his fellow student with his legs folded. "The blue water, I mean." he said, continuing on from his question as he grinned at her before looking at his reflection in the water, his grin turning into a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Lets go fly a dragon.   Lets go fly a dragon. EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 8:19 am

A shiver ran down Pepper's spine as a person walked up behind her. She'd heard him from a little ways away mumbling to himself but didn't think of all places around the lake he would come over to her. It was that crazy new guy, right? Honestly Pepper's timid personality towards this student even surprised herself for she was usually very social. Then again, no one else asked to to ride her on their first day. Maybe he was just a fan of mythical creatures? What ever it was, he was definitely enthusiastic when seeing a dragon, even when the school was filled with gifted students. Snapping out of her thoughts, she tried to calm herself down, turning her head to the boy and standing up. "Uh yeah, it is." Pepper replied softly. "You're that new guy, right?" She held out her hand. "I don't think we got a proper hello." Trying to hide her nervousness, she gave a her usual innocent smile.

Maybe he had his own reasons for being so excited to see a dragon, and Pepper wanted to figure out why. "Mind if I ask why you were so excited to see a dragon?" She titled her head slightly to the side.
Back to top Go down
Edward Smith

PostSubject: Re: Lets go fly a dragon.   Lets go fly a dragon. EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 9:32 am

Edward smiled down at his reflection as a response to Pepper's first comment. The teen felt relax right now. Not stressing about anything, not worrying about anything. Once he has seen the color blue, it's like all of his worries have went away. "Yup! I'm that new guy." Edward said with a small chuckle as he looked up to Pepper, standing up as well to exchange a handshake. "The names, Edward Smith." he said with a smile. He then was asked about why he was so excited to have seen a dragon, causing Edward to tilt his head a little as he still didn't get the clue that Pepper was that dragon.

"Oh, so you heard about that, huh?" he asked while nervously rubbing the back of his head with a shy chuckle. He then stopped and crossed his arms as he thought about it for a little. "I'm not entirely sure about that myself actually. She just seemed so exotic to me. I've never seen such a beautiful creature like her before in my life. The moment I saw her, it was like my brain couldn't process the words needed for how excited I was. " he said with a nervous smile on his face as he lightly scratched his cheek with his index finger.

"Or, perhaps mythical creatures are just drawn to other mythical creatures." he said in a wondering tone as he placed one of his hands under his chin, giving a indirect hint of his gift.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Lets go fly a dragon.   Lets go fly a dragon. EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 9:53 am

"I've never seen such a beautiful creature like her before in my life." The words hit her like brick. Should she tell him the girl he's talking to is that exotic creature? Her thoughts started to race again and there was this weird butterfly feeling in her stomach. Just tell him, he doesn't mean any harm. But what if you totally embarrass yourself? She wished to run into the forest, away from this guy but knew she'd end up seeing him later. Just tell him. Taking a deep breath she found the courage to speak. "Uh, I'm the dragon." She said softly, looking to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Edward Smith

PostSubject: Re: Lets go fly a dragon.   Lets go fly a dragon. EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 10:14 am

Edward blinked a few times with a bit of a puzzled look on his face. Did he hear correctly? Did she say that she was that dragon? Edward's cheeks illuminated a dark red color from embarrassment. He never thought that he would've said any of that to the dragon's face. The blue haired boy gulped a little and smiled softly at Pepper. "Well, I guess the cat's out of the bag now or however that's said." he said with a nervous chuckle as he tried to keep his cool. He seemed more tamed this time compared to how he was fanboying out during their first meeting, but honestly, he was just as nervous as she was right now. All those things he said about the dragon, he was saying about her. He just stood there in silence as he tried to process this.

Then that's when it hit him. His eyes widened a little before closing them as he took a quick bow. "I'm terribly sorry about how I reacted during our first meeting!" he blurted out as he continued to bow. "And for uh...attempting to...mount you..." he said, quietly as his eyes swayed to the left.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Lets go fly a dragon.   Lets go fly a dragon. EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 12:47 pm

Pepper couldn't help but let out a small giggle at Edward's apology. "It was kind of surprising when a random guy asks to ride you but it's okay. I'm Pepper Ashina." She said with a smile. How could she not forgive someone like this? "Honestly, I would've pretty been pretty excited if I saw a dragon." It was the truth, it'd probably be a pretty epic sight. "Perhaps mythical creatures are just drawn to other mythical creatures." The sentence rang through her head. What did he mean by that? Was he a dragon? No, that wasn't possible... or was it?
Back to top Go down
Edward Smith

PostSubject: Re: Lets go fly a dragon.   Lets go fly a dragon. EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 3:36 pm

"Well, it is an honor to properly meet you, Pepper Ashina." he said with a smirk while bowing a little. Edward then nodded in agreement to Pepper's next comment. Heh, I'd do the same if I met any mythical creature, including a phoenix." he said with a grin which slowly changed to much more of an "Ah-Ha" expression. "That reminds me, do you want to see my gift?" he asked Pepper, but before she could answer, Edward stepped back and took a good look around to make sure he had enough space to transform fully.

He then took a deep breathe and closed his eyes as parts of his body became engulfed in light blue flames with a bit of yellowish orange within. He then began to fully transform into a phoenix that was about twice his size and weight as his human form with a large wingspan. The illuminating blue and orange flames were nothing like normal flames as it was warm and soothing to the touch. Edward slowly moved his wings to his sides and rested his three yellowish orange tails on the ground as he looked down at Pepper.

(I'd show you a link to the phoenix, but the thing won't let me v.v You can see the picture in my character page if you want.)
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Lets go fly a dragon.   Lets go fly a dragon. EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 4:51 pm

Before she could say anything the boy was transforming into something. A phoenix? The blue light was filled the air around her and she was soon peering up to a blue, fire type bird. "Wow." She gasped with a smile. Wonder if I should transform or not... Pepper only got to show him her smaller sized form and couldn't wait to see how excited he would be with a 45 foot dragon looming over his head. She stood there observing the phoenix boy with aw.

(I apologize for the shortness of this post)
Back to top Go down
Edward Smith

PostSubject: Re: Lets go fly a dragon.   Lets go fly a dragon. EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 5:16 pm

Edward flapped his wings a little before he slowly reverted back to his human form. The top right of his face including his right eye, part of his chest and left side were still engulfed in flames as he grinned at her. "Pretty cool, right? It fails in comparison to a dragon though. At least their flames can be used offensively." he smirked as the remaining flames dispersed. "I really like the color though. Must of been destiny or something." he said, chuckling to himself.

(It's fine. I haven't been giving you much to respond back to. v.v Sorry for the shortness as well.)
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Lets go fly a dragon.   Lets go fly a dragon. EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 5:33 pm

"That was pretty cool. The color does suit you." She said kindheartedly as he transformed back to a human. "Now it's my turn." She gave a grin before focusing on her power. Don't lose control, don't lose control. She couldn't lose control to the giant beast, not when this guy was watching. With a flash of light, the girl turned into a giant, white beast. Her head loomed over the trees and she was able to see all the way to Roseburry. Turning her head down, she looked at the boy who seemed so miniscule now. Her head lowered to the point where it was level with him and the beast gave a huff with her nose. Her gleaming eyes met Edwards and she gave slow blink. Pepper turned her body and laid down as a camel would, giving a small nod to the boy. You said you wanted to ride a dragon, right? Pepper couldn't believe she was actually doing this. At least she had control over the gigantic beast when calm.

Dragon Form:
Height:
Sounds?:

Last edited by IceStorm on Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Edward Smith

PostSubject: Re: Lets go fly a dragon.   Lets go fly a dragon. EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 6:23 pm

"Yup, blue is a very comforting color. Edward said with a nod to Pepper's comment before taking a step back, waiting for the transformation. He had already seen it before so he wasn't entirely sure why she was doing it until he noticed that their was a difference in size. Edward's eyes widened as he looked up to the beautiful beast. His mouth was wide open as he stared up to her. He was excited before but this, this was surely something else. Words, not even actions could describe how excited he was now. When she turned around and laid down like a camel, Edward clearly knew what this was for.

The blue haired teen attempted to walk to her but tripped on his own feet clearly from being distracted. He picked himself back up and proceeded to her back, slowly climbing up it with a few slip ups due to how excited he was before finally getting it right, mounting himself on her back. He couldn't believe that this was really happening.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Lets go fly a dragon.   Lets go fly a dragon. EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 8:08 pm

Shaking her head as the boy got on she spread her wings. Giving a huff and praying that this would be a successful flight, Pepper started flapping her wings. She had rarely flown before and never had someone been on her back. Taking it slow, she flew straight up for a little ways before stopping and staying in that spot. Looking back down to the ground, she had flown quite a distance from the ground, now she could see the school grounds, Roseburry, and the outlines of the mountains. Am I able to talk in dragon form? She remembered the fight with Cayden and how the dragon had spoken a couple words but that was when the dragon took over, she had no idea if she could speak English when in control. Even if she was able to speak, part of Pepper wanted to just soak in the beautiful sights.
Back to top Go down
Edward Smith

PostSubject: Re: Lets go fly a dragon.   Lets go fly a dragon. EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 8:38 pm

Edward clenched onto Pepper's back, bracing himself as she began flapping her wings. The teen couldn't help but grin as one of his dreams were about to come true. Although he could fly himself, Edward still wanted to have the experience of flying on the back of a dragon. As Pepper stopped in mid air, Edward looked down to at the ground with a wide smile on his face. "This is so, cool!" he shouted a little as he turned his head towards Pepper, grinning as he released his hands from her back and held them up in the air which was a big mistake because he didn't have his legs clenching hard enough.

Edward slid off of Pepper and began to fall towards the ground head first. ".....Well then." he mumbled to himself as he crossed his arms in mid fall seeming to be more annoyed than terrified.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Lets go fly a dragon.   Lets go fly a dragon. EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 8:50 pm

Pepper gave a grin, showing her white fangs as the boy shouted with joy. It was pretty cool to have someone love her power so much and she couldn't help but give a small growl of amusement. She soon felt his arms leave her hide slightly turned her head to see what he was doing. Don't get too reckless... But her thoughts were to late. The boy easily slipped off her back and plunged towards the earth. Why didn't he look scared? He should be! With a terrified roar, Pepper folded her wings and dove after him. Almost there, almost there... She had to think fast. Grab the collar of his shirt or scoop him up onto her back? She didn't want to risk breaking his neck so she plunged past Edward and spread her winds. He fell with a thump onto her scaly back, which would probably leave a bruise of two. Is he able to grab on? Pepper didn't want him slipping off again. A dragon's back was definitely not the best thing to fall on, but it was better than the ground. With a sigh of relief, the dragon and the boy hovered in the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets go fly a dragon.   Lets go fly a dragon. Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets go fly a dragon.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next