Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

lets see how viola likes it

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
annakia sunakia

Beata Bucks : 11253

lets see how viola likes it  Empty
PostSubject: lets see how viola likes it    lets see how viola likes it  EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 2:50 pm

Sire was playing soccer alone to get her anger out. And to work out and grow her already large leg muscles. she loved growing her muscles and working out. She found that when she worked her body muscles. Her powers where under her command.
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

Beata Bucks : 11251

PostSubject: Re: lets see how viola likes it    lets see how viola likes it  EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 3:30 pm

Eloise had already experienced an extremely long day, despite it only being 12 pm. They had the day off from school, but it hadn't stopped Eloise from getting in trouble with a few teachers who apparently didn't think graffiti was considered art. Ugh, adults were so uptight. The girl rolled her eyes and strolled onto the soccer field looking for something to do that was more entertaining than being nagged at by some old hag. Turns out, Eloise wasn't the only one on the soccer field. She didn't recognize the girl, but didn't bother trying to strike up a conversation. She wasn't in the mood to try and pretend she was naturally peppy.
Back to top Go down
annakia sunakia

PostSubject: Re: lets see how viola likes it    lets see how viola likes it  EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 3:35 pm

Sire heard footsteps form behind her. She automatically put up her guard. "you what are you doing here? She said Turing around." she stopped her workout and walked over to her.
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

PostSubject: Re: lets see how viola likes it    lets see how viola likes it  EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 3:58 pm

Great, so the soccer player did want to be social. Eloise looked up at the girl with raised eyebrows and took a step back with a scowl on her face. "You? I'm not an animal." Eloise said with a frown, referring to her way of addressing her. The pastel haired girl let out a frustrated sigh. People were so nosey. "Wow, I didn't know my mother went here... " She started looking at Sire with a frustrated look on her face. "I don't even know you, why do you care what I'm doing?

Ooc: Okay so since you wanted tips... Try adding more detail to your posts. Stuff like:
How does your character feel? Why was she here? What did she think of Eloise's attitude and rebellious appearance?
Also, if you want it to be easier to see when your character is talking try adding color to your character's words.
Back to top Go down
annakia sunakia

PostSubject: Re: lets see how viola likes it    lets see how viola likes it  EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 4:05 pm

OOC: thanks I will

IC: Sensoria looked over the girl. And she felt a tightness in her pants. "will she's no viola. "But she does give me that warm feeling in my private area." "Maybe I should play with her abit just to get my mind off of viola. She needs the space anyway" Sensoria has become abit sluty and sedative since she moved into the forest. But she remains kind and sweet as she did before she left.
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

PostSubject: Re: lets see how viola likes it    lets see how viola likes it  EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 4:34 pm

The girl never responded, but was giving Eloise a strange look. Despite growing up in an area of New York that wasn't the greatest, she didn't normally feel this uncomfortable talking to people. But the way this girl looked at her, it was almost like she was interested or something. No thanks. She took a step back further away from this girl, catching her leather combat boot on a pebble and taking a quick step back. "Can I help you?" Eloise said to the girl, hoping for her to stop staring at her.
Back to top Go down
annakia sunakia

PostSubject: Re: lets see how viola likes it    lets see how viola likes it  EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 4:45 pm

you see there is this girl. I like and I want to make jeulse. And I want her to see me as a girl. And not just as her friend. so could you maybe go out with me? "Sensoria asked the girl in front of her with a hopeful look in her eye."

I'd do whatever you asked of me. If you did this one thing for me. All I want is to make her see me and notice me for one. "she said as she started to cry her eyes out. I want her like me the way I like her.
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

PostSubject: Re: lets see how viola likes it    lets see how viola likes it  EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 5:03 pm

Whoa, this was happening all WAY too fast for Eloise. This girl was asking her to pretend to be her girlfriend when she didn't even know Eloise's name and likewise. "Whoa, whoa, whoa." Eloise said, slightly disgusted. "I'm... I'm not like that."
And then the other girl started crying and Eloise was so confused. One moment she was staring at her like a predator does to its prey and now she was crying. And this girl was crying hard. Ugh, Eloise hated emotions. She was so unsure of what to do that she took a step away from the girl, and tried to think up a quick excuse that would get her out of the situation. "Why don't you just tell her? I don't understand why you have to try to make her jealous." This crying was making her uncomfortable. "It's not that big of a deal, honestly. Just can you... stop crying? I'm sure you'll be fine." The words probably weren't comforting, but it was the closest Eloise could bring herself to try and make this chick stop crying.
Back to top Go down
annakia sunakia

PostSubject: Re: lets see how viola likes it    lets see how viola likes it  EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 5:11 pm

She just kept cring. I did tell her and she pushed me down. And stepped on my stomach. She cried even harder. I love her so much. Please just do this for me.
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

PostSubject: Re: lets see how viola likes it    lets see how viola likes it  EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 6:29 pm

Eloise blinked a few times at the girl, unsure of what to say. She really wanted to ask how you could love someone who could beat you up like that, but stopped herself. She remembered one of her mother's old boyfriends and shuddered. He had been so mean and abusive to her mom and yet she had stayed with him, claiming that she "loved him". To Eloise, none of it made sense, but she had never been in "love" so maybe it would be different.
"Dude, chill." Eloise said, trying to calm down the girl with an uneasy pat on her back. "Look, I'm sure you're a chill person or some shit, but I don't even know you." The young girl ran a hand through her light purple hair and let out a sharp exhale. Despite this girl next to her, who was obviously an emotional wreck because of "love" (Eloise didn't believe in such a thing), Eloise's answer was still a firm no. It just wasn't happening and Eloise made sure she knew this by repeatedly shaking her head no.

Ooc: Again, try to only color in the dialogue. Also make sure you use punctuation!
ex: Instead of: She kept crying. I did tell her and she pushed me down. And stepped on my stomach. She cried even harder.
Try: She kept crying. " I did tell her and she pushed me down. And stepped on my stomach." She cried even harder.
It makes it a lot easier to read! c:
Back to top Go down
annakia sunakia

PostSubject: Re: lets see how viola likes it    lets see how viola likes it  EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 6:33 pm

she nods but keeps cring god what is wrong with me? was the only thing she could get out
Back to top Go down
MagicConch

MagicConch

Beata Bucks : 11223

PostSubject: Re: lets see how viola likes it    lets see how viola likes it  EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 6:57 pm

Is this it? She thought. No, it isn't. Viola started to look around, and saw Seri. Oh, it's her. Wait, what's happening over there? She saw the girl standing next Seri. She started trying to figure out what was happening. Is she....Is she in love with that girl over there? No she can't be. Why do I care so much about what's going on over there? She kept her eyes locked on the two of them, waiting for anything to happen.
Back to top Go down
annakia sunakia

PostSubject: Re: lets see how viola likes it    lets see how viola likes it  EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 7:08 pm

sire got up and saw her friend and just cried more. she walked over to her uh hay viola . what's up with you? you seem tense. Did I do something wrong? please let me say I'm sorry for what happened six weeks ago I didn't mean to hurt you. I am so sorry if I did. she said cring even harder at this point.
Back to top Go down
MagicConch

MagicConch

Beata Bucks : 11223

PostSubject: Re: lets see how viola likes it    lets see how viola likes it  EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 7:26 pm

Viola focused on Seri for a couple seconds before she smiled. She wiped away a tear from Seri's cheek, "Don't cry, I don't really like it when you cry." She looked past Seri, at the person she was just next to. She didn't like the idea of her 'friend' hanging out with her.
Back to top Go down
annakia sunakia

PostSubject: Re: lets see how viola likes it    lets see how viola likes it  EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 7:32 pm

don't like seeing me cry huh? I have been cring for the past six weeks because of you. And why are you looking at her? She said smiling she wasn't mad at viola she missed her and was sad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lets see how viola likes it    lets see how viola likes it  Empty

Back to top Go down

lets see how viola likes it
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next