Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Bro Life (closed for Aia)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Candy

Candy

Beata Bucks : 8005

Bro Life (closed for Aia) Empty
PostSubject: Bro Life (closed for Aia)   Bro Life (closed for Aia) EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 5:56 am

Shaun leaned on one of the walls oposite the gaming lounge. In the pocket on his coat he fiddled with a 100 dollar bill he had tried to get cahnge over. Looking back, I suppose wanting to play DDR gets you to some extreme ideas. he thought, squinting around and expecting the arrival of his Initiate roommate, Charise. He'd messaged the guy to come and fetch him from the arcade, being lost around in Rosebury was not a fun thing, even tho the town was relatively small. Even small towns had weird backalleys you wanted to avoid. The brunette-haired boy straightened his back, shivering from the cold. Charisssssssseeeeeee... he groaned mentally.
Back to top Go down
Aia

Aia

Beata Bucks : 8106

PostSubject: Re: Bro Life (closed for Aia)   Bro Life (closed for Aia) EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 5:29 pm

Charise nudged open the door to the arcade, looking around for Shaun, before finally seeing him and crossing the room, one of his cubes, which he'd taken to having follow him everywhere since it seemed to behave like a puppy, running ahead and bumping into Shaun's foot. Draped over one of Charise's arms was his old hoodies, one of the heavier ones at least. "You're lucky no one has classes on the weekends."
Back to top Go down
http://www.welcometotheartistslair.tumblr.com
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Bro Life (closed for Aia)   Bro Life (closed for Aia) EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 11:33 am

"Hello to you two, Charise. I see you've brought Shaun Jr. here too." he joked, greeting the other boy with a grin and bending to pick up the frantic cube and give it a warm stroke. "Who's the greatest cube-puppy? You are, Shaun Jr., you are!" he snuggled to small thing before releasing it back on the ground. He turned his attention to Charise in an embarassed grin. "Hey, I don't suppose you want to help me with the groceries, or maybe go to the caffee then?" he suggested as he led his classmate towards the exit, poking out the 100$ bill with a grin. "Luckily, we won't be paying in quarters."
Back to top Go down
Aia

Aia

PostSubject: Re: Bro Life (closed for Aia)   Bro Life (closed for Aia) EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 10:52 pm

Charise rolled his eyes playfully as he watched the other play with the cube for a few moments. He chuckled as he was led out of the building, shifting the sweatshirt in his grip to pick up the cube before it got stepped on. "Alright. I haven't been out in the town before, so this might not be so bad."
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Bro Life (closed for Aia)   Bro Life (closed for Aia) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 10:32 am

"Sounds great, yeah, but next time groceries are on you." he grinned as the two stepped out in the cold air of the outside. Shaun shivered as he wrapped himself in his jacket for warmth, looking around the street with a quizzical look. "I think I remember passing by it on my way here." he suggested, peeking to one side for any sign. "Oh well, there it is." he said, pointing at a sign down the street.
Back to top Go down
Aia

Aia

PostSubject: Re: Bro Life (closed for Aia)   Bro Life (closed for Aia) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 6:08 pm

Charise chuckled, and held out the hoodie. He seemed to have really thought it'd be needed to still have it. "I figured it'd get cold out, so brought an extra hoodie if you need it." Either he thought of everything, or he assumed Shaun forgot his coat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bro Life (closed for Aia)   Bro Life (closed for Aia) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bro Life (closed for Aia)
Page 1 of 1