Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A day in the life of Sean. Day 1.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Storm

Storm

Beata Bucks : 12376

A day in the life of Sean. Day 1. Empty
PostSubject: A day in the life of Sean. Day 1.   A day in the life of Sean. Day 1. EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 6:11 pm

3/18/33

Dear Diary,

Today was an amazing day! It was full of meeting new people and being lazy. My pet gerbil was being his old wheel addicted self while I met all types of people!

The first was a lovely lady by the name of Yume. She told me a little about herself and I listened with "Open ears" you could say. But she wasn't like all of the other girls and boys that I had met that day. There was something special about her. Everything about her was simply fascinating. I know that It's lame to crush on someone you just met, but maybe I could get to know her a little bit more sometime.

The second peson was a man named Joe. We talked for a little while and h showed me his powers. He Lifted A WHOLE BENCH!!! I was definetily Perplexed at the sight. But other than that we made good friends!

All in all it was a wonderful day! Well, I'll See ya tomorrow journal. Adios!

Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Beata Bucks : 12376

A day in the life of Sean. Day 1. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of Sean. Day 1.   A day in the life of Sean. Day 1. EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:09 pm

3/26/33

Dear Diary,

Oh god,The past two weeks have been amazing and horrible. I guess I'll just tell about everything that happened.

A good thing, Yesterday was a girl named Luna's birthday. Apparently I was the only person that knew about her birthday so she was really happy about it. I felt on top of the world when she hugged me. Lemme tell you something journal, I practically live off of the book named "Stargirl". Well, exept for Leo's judgemental personality, but yea.

A bad thing, See, my dad would be completely dissapointd in me if he knew I did this but I yelled at the conservatory woman. See I was in the conservatory, enjoying the plants, while on my tablet. Well, she didn't appreciate me on my tablet so she yelled at me. Well...I sorta yelled back. I feel so angry at myself for doing such a horrible thing like that. I hate myself for it. I should be doing good things for people, not yelling at them.

My dad always told me to treat all women as if they were queens. I haven't been doing so well at that.

A good thing, I was in the lounge talking to Montare about a rumor going around school. I just let him know that if he ever needed something, (Why would he need me for something?) I'd be there to help him.

The worst thing, Ok you know Yume? The girl that I was crushing on? Well guess what. I was in the pool just enjoying some swim time when all of a sudden, she came in. I froze. I was so shy at that time I could light up the entire pool. Well she accidentaly teleported and started drowning. I saved her. In return, (After I asked if she needed help to the infirmary) She yelled at me. I didn't know if it was something I said or what. GUESS WHAT ELSE? SHE EVEN SUSPECTED ME LIKING HER! I was supposed to keep that a secret, get to know her a little more, THEN tell her. But she already suspects it. I'm done for.

Journal, I don't know what I'm supposed to do. I am really hating life right about now. Well, I guess I'll see you soon. ~Sean, logging out.~
Back to top Go down

A day in the life of Sean. Day 1.
Page 1 of 1