Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Sean's First day |3

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Storm

Storm

Beata Bucks : 12286

Sean's First day |3 Empty
PostSubject: Sean's First day |3   Sean's First day |3 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 1:35 pm

Sean was thoughtless. He was taking his first look at the school and he couldn't even think straight. And so he sat and thought about what could happen on his first day. He thought, What if there are bullies? Surely someone as scrawny as me wouldn't be able to take on someone with deadly powers. And speaking of powers, do they let us practice them? His head was raging with thoughts. Well... Maybe If I make a good impression, I'll get a girlfriend... Sean couldn't wait to experience his first day.
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11130

PostSubject: Re: Sean's First day |3   Sean's First day |3 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 1:40 pm

Leaning against one of the walls was Hosa, her mind wandering as she just...sat there. She figured that somebody would be getting late to Beata, and she wanted to be the first person to greet them. The sound of footsteps caused her to lift her head, a smile appearing on her face as she saw Sean. "Hello!" she called out, racing forward to greet him. She was going to make friends.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sean's First day |3   Sean's First day |3 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 1:47 pm

Sean jumped as he heard the voice. A quick electric shock ran down his arm and left through his fingers. "GAAH!" Sean screamed suddenly. Then at that moment he saw a girl and he felt his stomach drop. Nice move Hotshot! He thought. "Oh! Please forgive me, I didn't know anybody was here with me." You'll never make friends with anyone if you keep being such a darn "Fraidy cat" Sean thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Sean's First day |3   Sean's First day |3 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 1:52 pm

Hosa smiled softly. "No, I should be saying sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. Anyways...I'm Hosa. I've been here for about a day..." she shrugged, her blue eyes shining. "This place isn't to bad I guess. Much better then my old school. So, what is your name?" She paused as she awaited for an answer, trying to guess at his power. She didn't know anybody's powers yet, so she was having fun trying to guess them, but nobody's powers effected their appearance so it made it so much harder...
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sean's First day |3   Sean's First day |3 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 2:04 pm

Sean facepalmed himself in his head. He felt dumb as he remembered tat he never introduced himself. "Oh! my name is Sean. Sean Stewarts. This is my first day here." Sean tryed to think of some conversation. "What power did they bring you here for? I'm pretty sure you can guess mine." Sean casted an electric shock down his arm to his hand and kept it there.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Sean's First day |3   Sean's First day |3 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 2:11 pm

Hosa dipped her head to Sean. "Nice to meet you. I'm Hosa, Hosa Corvina." She paused as she watched the electric shock race down his arm. "Ooo, nice. I..I can animal morph; a.k.a shapeshift into animals. I still haven't gotten the hang of it, thought." She frowned. "I keep on shapeshifting to the wrong animal."
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sean's First day |3   Sean's First day |3 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 2:17 pm

"Thats interesting because don't they have some type of power focus class? I thought I had heard of one." Sean thought of a woman like Hosa transforming into something so beastly as a tiger.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Sean's First day |3   Sean's First day |3 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 2:21 pm

Hosa ran her hand though her hair as she nodded. "Yea, they do. We are here to master our powers after all." She shrugged, her gaze flickering around the pretty much empty entrance. "So, uh..." she paused, trying to come up with something to say, and when something finally did she said it without a second thought. "How did you find out about your powers?"
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sean's First day |3   Sean's First day |3 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 2:26 pm

Sean tried to remember the scene that he could never foget. "Oh! Well I was 8 years old. And we were in our pool back home. I was talking to my mother when all of a sudden something started pulling me underwater. I was so frightened that I lit the entire pool and roasted my brothers but off. He said he was playing as a shark." "So how did you discover your powers?"
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Sean's First day |3   Sean's First day |3 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 2:30 pm

Hosa grinned softly as he recalled that that scene. "It was only about four years ago, I was 14 back then, when I was cornered by some of my school's bullies right outside. They were going to beat me up like they always did, and I just wished that I could fight back when I changed forms. I guess I turned into a King Cobra or something, and I manged to scare the bullies away. For the longest time I hadn't had the slightest idea what had happen until I tried to shapeshift again." She laughed as she shook her head, her blue eyes shining. "I will never forget the look on those bullies faces as I went at them as a snake."
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sean's First day |3   Sean's First day |3 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 2:41 pm

"Intresting! I bet you did feel good when you scared away those bullies." Hosa's Story amused Sean.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Sean's First day |3   Sean's First day |3 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 2:56 pm

"For a bit yea, but once I changed back I got scared; I mean, I had just shapeshifted into a king cobra so I had no idea what had just happened." She let out a small laugh. "Still, I do like having his power. I can get almost anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sean's First day |3   Sean's First day |3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 5:21 pm

"Well all of our powers come in handy sometimes. And most of them have pretty neat perks!" Sean formed a slight smile on his face as he talked about powers.

OOC: Sry for short post
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Sean's First day |3   Sean's First day |3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 3:05 pm

Hosa nodded as she started to walk forward; ready to show Sean around if he need to. "Yea, I guess so. I can get almost anywhere with my powers; any crack, any corner, you name it. I even started to train my powers when I was at home by going to an old lot and finding any crack and nook and trying to find an animal that could fit in it. However, my powers dislike me so I almost never turn into the right animal." With a sigh, she folded her arms behide her head with a huff. "How about you? Does you powers give you any neat perks? Other then shocking anybody that you dislike."
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sean's First day |3   Sean's First day |3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 3:33 pm

Sean saw the question coming and smirked. "Oooooh yea! My parents loved me and my powers because bateries are practically useless in our house. Basically, I minipulate the divice so that the pure electricity that I generate is fed into it therefore charging it temporarely. Stuff like game controls and remotes last for about 30 minutes just on the amount of electricity that I give it. It's pretty complecated but in the end it just makes life easier!" Sean exclaimed with a happy tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sean's First day |3   Sean's First day |3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sean's First day |3
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Entrance-
Jump to: