Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Wandering for Life

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10620

Wandering for Life Empty
PostSubject: Wandering for Life   Wandering for Life EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 4:17 pm

Lilka sighed as she walked across the forest, thinking how she would get into the school without an invitation or anything. 'Thanks for leaving it at home stupid!' she thought as she picked up her backpack. "Too much stuff to carry around; I have everything I need except that letter! I can't just go home to get it... Wait, can I?" Lilka said, thinking about how her powers can control time as she pleases.

Rui, her little Chinchilla, scurredi onto her shoulders, wrapping its tail around its body out of fright. "What is it Rui?" Lilka asked her Chinchilla, worried that something big was coming. 'Oh please just let it be one of the students who can get me into the school!' she pleaded in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11220

Wandering for Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering for Life   Wandering for Life EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 11:32 am

Brant let out a small sigh as he glanced around the forest. He had been wandering for a bit, and now was a bit lost. His hands were deep in his pockets as he glanced down at the cat that was padding next to him. Kindle had been a gift from his brother about two years ago, and now Kindle was one of his best friends. Suddenly Kindle froze, her eyes fixed on something that Brant couldn't see. "What is it? It is an another student?" Carefully, he picked up his Ragdoll that went limp in his arms as he made his way toward Lilka, freezing when he finally noticed her. "O-Oh, hello."
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Wandering for Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering for Life   Wandering for Life EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 pm

"Oh hi. Can you get me into the school? I kinda forgot my invitation letter at home." Lilka asked, her eyes nervous. "I'm a bit forgetful when it comes to things like this."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Wandering for Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering for Life   Wandering for Life EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:05 am

Brant paused, petting Kindle as he gazed at Lilka. "Uh...Not sure; I'm kinda new here...I'm sure they would understand thought..."
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Wandering for Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering for Life   Wandering for Life EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 4:39 pm

"I see... Thanks for telling me. I'll probably go ask them, but do you know where there office is then?" Lilka replied, adding on another question due to her curiosity and the fact that she was anxious to get inside the school and throw all her belongings in a dorm.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Wandering for Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering for Life   Wandering for Life EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:02 am

Nodding, Brant smiled. "Yea, I can take you there if you wan-" he broke off, mostly because a flicker of flame came from his mouth. "Annnnd, there goes my power." He sighed as Kindle started to twitch in his arms, not liking the flames that was coming from Brant as he spoke. "Sorry, I can't really control my power...Anyways, I'll take you there, come on!" Turning, Brant started to lead the way though the forest, hopefully going the right way.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Wandering for Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering for Life   Wandering for Life EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:26 am

"Ah, it's alright. Thanks for the help though, but I can get there myself," Lilka replied happily. She smiled before walking off.

OOC: Topic End.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wandering for Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering for Life   Wandering for Life Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering for Life
Page 1 of 1