Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Teddy Bear Care 101

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9482

Teddy Bear Care 101 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bear Care 101   Teddy Bear Care 101 - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 7:01 pm

Maria closed the door behind Connor and slumped down to her bed, practically pulling him down with her. "And it's way more comfortable in here." She grinned. Slowly grinding on top of the boy, their lips met once more. To bad there wasn't any vodka around. The teddy bear project was soon nothing more than an memory, Maria could've cared less if they passed or not.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Beata Bucks : 10446

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bear Care 101   Teddy Bear Care 101 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 4:49 pm

Connor fell back onto the bed with Maria, "Hey, I don't want this getting too serious-" His sentence was cut off by her kiss, he quickly pulled back and stared back at her to make sure she processed what he said. It was even hard for him to fully understand everything with the vodka buzzing in his brain.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bear Care 101   Teddy Bear Care 101 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 8:41 pm

He wasn't serious, was he? They'd gotten this far and now Connor decided to back out, unbelievable! "Fine!" She sighed. Actually, it wasn't that hard to deny a guy like this. Besides, who would want to have a kid with a worry wart like him?
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bear Care 101   Teddy Bear Care 101 - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 9:41 pm

Connor pursed his lips for a moment before speaking up once again, "Trust me, I would love for this to continue. I just don't want to be the other couple with a kid on this campus." He shifted his weight to be next to Maria, now the whole thing was awkward. Perhaps they could just continue with out all of the extra details and have a fun night with some vodka. Connor wouldn't mind that to be honest, it was just a problem reviving the busted bubble.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bear Care 101   Teddy Bear Care 101 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 9:03 am

Although she was genuinely pissed, Connor did have a valid point. The two of them laid on the bed in silence, probably thinking about what the hell just happened. "Sorry about the bear, I'll take the blame for destroying it." She started softly, but ended up half laughing at the statement. Although her partner wasn't the type she really liked, this experience was somewhat... fun.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bear Care 101   Teddy Bear Care 101 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 6:46 pm

Connor chuckled at Maria's comment about the bear, it was all ironic. Take care of a bear so you know how to take care of a child, and there they were so close to the real thing. "It's fine, we can take the blame together, I was your partner in crime." He grinned and turned to look at Maria, their clothing still laid in the other room including the bottle of vodka and the bear that hasn't yet exploded. "Besides, we still have a bear to destroy." He didn't want the night to go to waste, they could still have a bit more fun.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bear Care 101   Teddy Bear Care 101 - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 7:27 pm

Raising a brow, she looked to Connor, a grin growing upon her face. Getting up, she opened the door, making sure no one was out of their dorm and rushed to her clothes. Putting her shirt and pants on with slight haste, Maria then grabbed the half destroyed bear. "So, how would you like to put it out its misery?" She asked as Connor came out of her room.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bear Care 101   Teddy Bear Care 101 - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 7:23 pm

Connor laid against the bed for a few moments as Maria left. He slowly pushed himself up and walked out of the dorm. Maria had already put her clothes on, "Well, if it really does explode, then letting it go out of the dorm window would be quite the sight." He slipped his jeans on and picked his shirt up off of the couch. Throwing the shirt over his shoulder, he raised his green eyes to meet Maria. "Unless you have any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bear Care 101   Teddy Bear Care 101 - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 11:24 pm

"Nope! Would you do the honors?" She walked over to a window and opened it. "You throw, I shoot. Sound like a plan?" Maria grinned.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bear Care 101   Teddy Bear Care 101 - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 7:33 pm

Shoot? Shoot what? Connor had no trace of hesitation as he took the bear from Maria's hand. The window gave a nice breeze with small chills of the late winter winds. Charles the Bear was squished in Connor's left hand as he got ready to throw, the shirt that was previously resting on his shoulder slipped to the floor in a green puddle. "Ready?" A slight puff came from his chest as the bear left his hand out to the ground below. A smile grew on his face as his green eyes turned to watch Maria.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bear Care 101   Teddy Bear Care 101 - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 9:13 pm

With a flash of light, a pistol appeared in her hand. It may be small, but it would do the job. Standing by the window next to Connor. Watching the bear plummet to the earth, she aimed the gun, pulled the trigger, and bam! In a furry of plush and metal, the bear exploded into little pieces. Letting out a laugh, Maria grabbed Connor and kissed him on the lips.

Suddenly realizes what she was doing, Maria pulled back. "That was, uh, fun." She said a bit awkwardly. What the hell? Why did I just kiss him like that? Maria had never gotten close to someone, and surprised herself. He was just a guy to hook up with. Nothing more. The girl reassured herself, though her thoughts weren't that convincing.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bear Care 101   Teddy Bear Care 101 - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 4:02 pm

Connor watched with amusement as Maria shot the bear causing it to explode. A chuckled escaped his throat but was quickly silenced by Maria's lips. When she pulled away his eyes were bright with shock, he didn't expect her to reach out to him like that. To be honest he thought she would avoid him after he ended the fun earlier. He wasn't complaining, he liked it very much. It was just unexpected.

Connor cleared his throat once Maria was done speaking, "Yea, I had a great time blowing things up with you." His eyes softened and a grin appeared on his face. He wanted to kiss her again, but considering her quick reaction to pull away it would be best to leave it up to her.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bear Care 101   Teddy Bear Care 101 - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 6:48 pm

Turning back to Connor, she gave a soft smile. Which is super unusual for her to do."Yeah, same here." Looking away from him, the tall student ran her hand through her hair. "If you ever want to blow more stuff up, give a holler." Maria gave a wink to Connor. He was just a guy that she was partnered with, but why did she feel different about him? It's probably just the vodka.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bear Care 101   Teddy Bear Care 101 - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 7:12 pm

Connor thought it was cute when Maria quickly looked away after her smile. "I defiantly will!" Blowing things up is one of his specialties, and it would mean he would get to see Maria more. Connor glanced around the dorm room, which had vodka on the counter, baby items on the table, and snacks scattered around. "We should probably clean this up before your dorm-mates come back." He motioned around to the mess, she probably didn't want anyone coming in seeing they trashed their room.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bear Care 101   Teddy Bear Care 101 - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 8:59 pm

Giving a curt nod, Maria put a chip clip on the chips, and put the bag in the pantry. Then, she collected all the bear items, stuffing it in the bag it came with. "Wonder if we'll have to pay for the bear..." The student mumbled aloud but shrugged it off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bear Care 101   Teddy Bear Care 101 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teddy Bear Care 101
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next