Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Teddy Bear Care 101

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9443

Teddy Bear Care 101 Empty
PostSubject: Teddy Bear Care 101   Teddy Bear Care 101 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 8:53 pm

This would be fun... Or not. Maria placed the stuffed bear on the kitchen table. This was going to be an exasperating experience she would probably never forget. She had told Connor to meet her at her dorm before lunch the next day after the project was assigned so they could get started, and now she would wait. Thank God none of her dormmates were home at the moment. Along with the bear she was given a little backpack full of supplies. Milk formula thing, diapers... She shuffled through to bag to pass time. Maria honestly wanted to get a good grade but didn't know how well she would be able to cooperate with this guy.

Last edited by IceStorm on Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Beata Bucks : 10407

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bear Care 101   Teddy Bear Care 101 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 10:00 am

Connor was sitting in the courtyard with his back against the fountain, his phone was flipped open as he checked out the newest post of Gossip Girl. Oh damn Leo, what did you get yourself into?' His eyes glanced over at his watch seeing how much time he had until he had to meet up with Maria. The winter shot up and immediately brushed the grass off his pants, "Crap crap crap. I'm late!" His fast walk eventually turned into a sprint as he raced to the autumn dorms.

Connor came to a stop outside dorm 402. His hands were placed on his knees as he tried to regain his breath. He knocked on the door and began to stand up straight, 'To bad for that good first impression.'

ooc: sorry for not posting right away I've been hella busy all weekend.

Last edited by Binder on Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bear Care 101   Teddy Bear Care 101 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 12:53 pm

There was a knock at the door and Maria gave a revealed sigh. Finally! She made sure the bear was not going to fall over and walked to the door, opening it to see her partner looking pretty worn out. "Decide to go on a run before baby sitting?" She raised a brow. "Never mind, come in." She added, walking into the dorm and over to the bear. "So, I know it's a bear but do you want to name it? I was thinking something like Charles, it kinda suits it." She looked from Connor to the bear. "But I could honestly care less."
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bear Care 101   Teddy Bear Care 101 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 4:52 pm

Connor let out a sigh of relief when Maria opened the door, he began to come up with a response as to why he was late but she dismissed it. Relieved, he followed her in. It was the first time he saw the bear, its chestnut-blonde fur was a mixture of their own and it had hazel eyes. Connor pursed his lips as he thought about the name, she had a point the name kind of did suit him. His eyes grew softer and a small grin appeared on his face, "Yea, Charles sounds good." He looked around the table, past the bear, where items were scattered around. "Is that all the stuff to care for the little Charles?"
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bear Care 101   Teddy Bear Care 101 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 9:43 pm

Maria placed the items on the table. "Yep, basically. Guess we just have to entertain it." She hadn't ever had a cared for a mere child, this should be interesting. "We should probably start bef--" Before she could finish her sentence, the bear started making a robotic crying noise. "Is it hungry?" Maria Clemence her fist, tempted to smash the bear through the window. At least then it wouldn't be of any bother.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bear Care 101   Teddy Bear Care 101 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 10:04 am

Connor nodded as Maria explained the different items. He winced when loud screeching noises came from the bear, "Oh dear god. I think I'd rather just have this thing explode." He said it with a slight smile, noticing Maria's clenched fist. Connor picked the bear up by it's paw and carried it over to the other side of the table where diapers laid. "I can change it. You wanna warm up one of its bottles?" He began to unwrap the devil-screaming child and quickly put on a new diaper, tossing out the old one. The beautiful screeching didn't want to stop, so he waited patiently until Maria was done.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bear Care 101   Teddy Bear Care 101 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 12:23 pm

"Sure." Anything to get this thing to shut up! She grabbed the bottle, setting it on the counter, and warmed up a cup of water i the microwave. Soon enough, the microwave beeped and she poured the luke warm water into the bottle and mixed the formula into the bottle with a spoon. "I wonder how this thing goes to the bathroom." She said, walking back over to Connor. The bear was a mechanical machine, how would it manage to go poo? Well, it didn't really matter. All she needed to do was keep it from crying and get a good grade. "Here's the formula." She stood behind her partner, the bottle in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bear Care 101   Teddy Bear Care 101 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 2:02 pm

Connor mused her question for a while before answering, "It probably doesn't. I think in the instructions it said the bear didn't actually do anything just cried until we changed it." To him the answer made the most sense. He didn't see how the teachers would make them put it in the laundry every time its fur got dirty. Connor turned around with Charles in hand, "Do you think you can feed him? I think you'll be better at it." The bear showed no sign of shutting up, only giving out shrieks as if it were being murdered. "You think we'll get a bad grade if we throw it out the window and have it explode?" A silly grin was plastered to his face as he thought about the exploding bear. It would be a whole lot easier than taking care of it, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bear Care 101   Teddy Bear Care 101 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 5:43 pm

Maria stayed silent as the bear kept crying and Connor talked. What he said did make sense though, how would a robotic bear produce waste? "Sure." She took the Charles from him cradled the bear in her arm somewhat like a mother would do. Placing the bottle gently in its mouth, the bear made a soft sucking noise. At least it stopped crying. Although after a while, the drinking noise was equally as annoying. Maria walked over to the couch and sat down, letting the bear to continue drinking. "As much as I would love destroying this thing, I want to get a good grade. Besides, I think we're safe for now."
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bear Care 101   Teddy Bear Care 101 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 1:08 pm

Connor smiled when Maria took the bear, he was glad they would be able to work together on the project. He followed her over to the couch and plopped down next to her. The bear made soft noises as it seemed to drink from the bottle. "You're pretty good at this." Connor closed his eyes and thought about their project, how long were they supposed to carry the bear around for, again? He looked over at Maria who was cradling Charles, "So what are we going to do with the bear tonight?" The question didn't really come up earlier, and they probably needed to get the overall idea of what they should do. "Are we going to take turns taking him to each dorm, or are we going to just stay at each others dorm to watch over him?" Hey, it was worth a try, and if she really wanted him to stay over the couch was comfy enough.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bear Care 101   Teddy Bear Care 101 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 4:56 pm

Maria sat on the couch, listening to the bear drink. Once it was done, it made a small burping noise. "Good at this? I've never been good with children." It's not that she wasn't "good" with them, she just hated children in general. "Uh, I never really thought about overnight accommodation..." Connor didn't seem like the type of guy to Netflix and chill with, but don't judge a book by its cover, right? "I don't think I need to be at my dorm for any reason. And spending the night would definitely be easier than switching back and forth between dorms."

My master plan: Maria spends the night with Connor, they end up having a fun little make out session (but it depends on if Connor would do something like that, or Maria could just use her charms) I understand if you don't want to do this plot, it's fine if u don't.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bear Care 101   Teddy Bear Care 101 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 5:59 pm

Connor nodded, it would be a lot easier if he were to stay and help watch Charles. He wouldn't want just Maria to suffer as the bear screamed its brains out at three in the morning. He pushed his legs up onto the couch and slumped back, "Sweet! It will definitely help with this entire parenting thing." The room was finally silent, the bear seemed to have calmed down for the time being giving the partners some time to relax. "Should I pick anything up from my dorms and bring it over, or are we cool here?" He wouldn't mind the quick trip over, but he couldn't come up with anything they would need that moment.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bear Care 101   Teddy Bear Care 101 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 7:23 pm

Soon,the bear started making soft snoring noises. Maria set the sleeping bear down on a fluffy pillow and gave a sigh of relief. "Unless you want a change of clothes or a tooth brush, there's no need." She sat there, wondering what to do. They would be here all night so they'd have time to have some fun... But first, food! "Want anything to eat?" The tall student got up and walked over to the fridge.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bear Care 101   Teddy Bear Care 101 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 9:49 pm

Connor mused if he needed anything from his dorm, he did brush his teeth before he arrived and luckily had clean clothes on. So, he seemed set to go. "Mmm, nothing I can think of that I would need." He watched as Maria made her way to the kitchen, he was starving. He luckily had breakfast, but since Maria asked to meet before lunch, it seemed another meal would do. The winter got up off the couch and made his way to where she was, "Yea I'm starving! What do you have?"
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bear Care 101   Teddy Bear Care 101 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 9:17 am

"Let's see..." Maria shuffled through the fridge. Most of what her dorm had were nutritious types of foods, her and the guys liked to be moderately healthy. "Nothing very exciting in there," She closed the fridge and moved to the cupboard. "We have some chips." She tossed the unopened bag to Connor. At least it was something, but what about drinks? An 'up to no good' grin crossed Maria's face. "I have something fun we can have for a drink." putting her finger to her lip, telling him to stay silent she creeped over to the door of Jake's room. He shouldn't be around, probably hanging out at the game lounge but she needed to be quiet, just in case. She opened the door as silently as possibly and slipped into the room. After a few moments of looking through boxes and putting everything back into place, Maria returned from his room with a bottle of vodka. No one was around, so she closed the door with less care and made her way to Connor. "Jake always has something fun laying around." She gave a small laugh and went back to the kitchen where she poured two glasses. "And I have no idea where he gets this stuff." She handed her partner the glass. "Well, where ever he gets it, it ain't cheep, so drink up!" This was the moment of truth. Would he except her offer or was he a goody two shoes like most of the guys around here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bear Care 101   Teddy Bear Care 101 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teddy Bear Care 101
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next