Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Teddy Bear Care 101

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Binder

Binder

Beata Bucks : 10446

Teddy Bear Care 101 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bear Care 101   Teddy Bear Care 101 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 11:46 am

Connor held the bag of chips Maria tossed to him, hey it was something and they tasted pretty good so he didn't mind. His green eyes looked up when she mentioned something fun to drink. A grin fell onto his own face when she told him to stay quite, he watched as she slipped into another persons room. For what he could tell the two were alone, and it seemed it would be that way for the rest of the night. He placed the bag of chips on the counter and waited for her to return. When she came back out a clear bottle was in her hand. It was vodka. "Well this should be interesting." She poured two glasses and handed him one. He wrapped his hand around the glass. He looked down then back up at Maria, bringing his attention back to the vodka. His weariness faded, and a daring grin appeared on his face. "Bottoms up!" Connor gulped down the drink until there was a little less than half left. The burning sensation in his throat was a bit overwhelming, but it was satisfying as well. He let out a slight cough, and laughed as he lifted the cup to his mouth to finish it off. From what he could tell, the bottle would last them awhile, might as well make use of it.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9482

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bear Care 101   Teddy Bear Care 101 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 6:02 pm

Maria drank her glass with Connor. The substance burnt her throat but that was alright. Wonder what Jake will do when he finds out I took one of his drinks... Eh, I'll get out of it, just like I always do. She gave a smile. She walked back to the couch and sat down, looking to the bear. "I have no idea how long a robot bear is supposed to sleep..." She looked back to Connor. Maria had an idea on what to do, but she need to execute her plan carefully.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bear Care 101   Teddy Bear Care 101 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 9:26 pm

Connor strolled over to Maria and stared down at Charles. The burning sensation was still slightly in his throat, he would have to refill his glass soon after the sensation went away. "From what I read the bear should sleep for a while. You know, just until if feels like screaming early in the morning." His eyes lit up as he quickly remembered the food. He made his way back to the kitchen and grabbed the chips, before he turned around his swiped the vodka off the counter and returned with the items in hand. He placed the items on the coffee table, along with his cup. Connor looked back down at the couch, "I don't think Charles will mind a little move." He picked up the bear and placed it on the table as well, then he plopped down next to Maria with a satisfied smile. "There. Everything is set."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bear Care 101   Teddy Bear Care 101 - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 7:46 am

Everything was set. Everything set... For what? Maria raised a brow looking to Connor. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" She set down her glass on the side table. Remember, not to fast. You don't want to look desperate. Besides, I barley know this guy. She reminded herself before speaking again. And what if her and him were thinking of totally opposite things? That would be overly embarrassing. The smell of chips was so captivating but she refrained from eating; she couldn't have chip breath. And think about the calories. Definitely not worth it.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bear Care 101   Teddy Bear Care 101 - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 9:27 am

Connor turned to face Maria, "Depends~ Sadly I don't have mind reading, just metal manipulation." He let out a small chuckle to show he was just teasing. 'What is she thinking?' Connor was clueless, as always, but he intended to roll with what ever was on Maria's mind. He focused on Maria for the first time, her redish-brown hair fell over her shoulders with gleaming brown eyes that peered back at him.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bear Care 101   Teddy Bear Care 101 - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 8:27 pm

Okay, enough talk. Getting up, looking as if she was going to turn on the T.V., Maria whipped around and startled herself on Connor. "Oh come on. You can't be that clueless, can you?" She said teasingly, running her fingers up his chest. "Now, let's have some fun, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bear Care 101   Teddy Bear Care 101 - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 8:37 pm

Connor's eyes grew wide as he found Maria on top of him, blood rushed to his cheeks making them slightly red. He looked down where her fingers ran across his chest, the vodkas sting was gone and he had an urge to grab another glass, but now with Maria in front of him he had second guesses. Connor smirked when she egged him on, "Mmm, I don't know, someone may find us. Are you okay with that?" From the way the whole situation progressed he knew she was okay with it, and so was he.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bear Care 101   Teddy Bear Care 101 - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 8:52 pm

Maria rolled her eyes. "In the heat of the moment and you worry about someone catching us. Who cares!" She exclaimed. Maybe it was the vodka that took her worries away... Nah, she never cared. Leaning over to his ear, she placed her hands on his chest. "Rule number 1, loosen up." She whispered and moved her sly hands to the bottom of his shirt and started lifting it up.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bear Care 101   Teddy Bear Care 101 - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 9:05 pm

Connor chuckled when Maria rolled her eyes, he knew it would irritate her. He felt his shirt being lifted and helped Maria the rest of the way, throwing it off to the side of the couch. His bare chest pressed against her shirt as she stayed close, "And what's rule number two?" He asked eager to rip off her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bear Care 101   Teddy Bear Care 101 - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 9:32 pm

Maria leaned against his chest and looked into his eyes. "Rule number 2. Stop asking so many questions." She grinned and started lifting off her shirt. I guess he does understand what true fun is.

ooc: sorry for shortness
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bear Care 101   Teddy Bear Care 101 - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 10:01 pm

It was in his nature to ask too many questions, he was put into winter house for a reason. Connor stayed quite while Maria lifted her shirt, a flawless body was underneath the clothing. He opened his mouth to ask her if she was ready, but a small smile returned to his face as he remembered what she said, no more questions. He leaned forward and pressed his lips against her own, wrapping his hands around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bear Care 101   Teddy Bear Care 101 - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 11:00 pm

Now this was Maria's native language. She practically tore her shirt off and met Connor half way with the kiss. See, talking was never the answer. His touch was cold on her fair skin, and sent a shiver down her spine but she didn't care. Thank God for the school uniforms. Maria slipped out of the skirt and tights? sitting back on Conner; one hand running through his hair, the other around his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bear Care 101   Teddy Bear Care 101 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 7:34 pm

Connors hair was ruffled and slight puffs came from his chest as Maria got up to take off the rest of her outfit. He quickly matched her pace and unbuckled his belt slipping his pants down. He planted herself back on top of him and ran her hand thru his hair wrapping her other arm around his neck. Connor looked Maria up and down, "You're gorgeous." He pressed his lips against hers and ran his hands down her back.

Ooc: sorry bad post in car to California with people all around >.< and I'm on my phone
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bear Care 101   Teddy Bear Care 101 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 7:42 pm

Tonight would be great. Just them and a destroyed robot. Maria couldn't wait to break this guys heart but for now, she might as well have some fun. "I think we should move to a more... private area." She moved her head away from his, motioning towards her room. All they needed to ruin their night was her dorm mates to catch them.

ooc-omgomgomg, so sorry for not seeing this post//forgot :0 (and sorry for shit post)
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bear Care 101   Teddy Bear Care 101 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 4:54 pm

Connor smiled, he knew exactly what she meant. He just hoped it wasn't too serious, cause all he was planning on was a bit more kissing. No need to be the second couple with a kid at the school. "Very well." He pushed himself off the couch and followed her into the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bear Care 101   Teddy Bear Care 101 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teddy Bear Care 101
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next