Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Should I Care? (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Candy

Candy

Beata Bucks : 7918

Should I Care? (open) Empty
PostSubject: Should I Care? (open)   Should I Care? (open) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 10:49 pm

Shaun huffed as the car was there, arching an eyebrow and peeking throught the window, sneering from no reason in particular. Schools suck. Now I gotta be here everyday? he thought miserably as he hopped out of it and slammed the door behind, swinging his only bag over his shoulder and  walking away. Give 'em hell, they brought me here! I was perfectly fine at home, but they said 'Nooooooooooo, you gotta go to Beataaaaaaa'!

His clothes were thin, too thin for the cold weather, but he was walking as if it were summer, with no care in the world. Untio he realized he'd better actually go somewhere. Ridiculous, I was actually beginning to enjoy this. he thought bitterly. Being completely lost didn't help. Shaun sighted and trailed his feet dramatically to a bystander, probably a student here, poking their shoulder maybe a bit to harshly. "Hey, you, can you show me around...?"
Back to top Go down
Aia

Aia

Beata Bucks : 8019

PostSubject: Re: Should I Care? (open)   Should I Care? (open) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 8:21 pm

Charise had taken to wandering the entrance of the school out of sheer boredom. And with boredom, comes a wandering mind, and in turn caused him to leave a trail of small cubes that wandered off away from him. Of course, they didn't leave much of a mess, but it was in all rather silly. Having opted to switch his hoodie out for a warmer coat now, he almost looked akin to a marshmallow, if marshmallows were thin. He jumped a bit as the other student tapped his shoulder, and he turned to face them.

"Oh, did you just show up? As for showing you around, I'm still somewhat new myself."
Back to top Go down
http://www.welcometotheartistslair.tumblr.com
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Should I Care? (open)   Should I Care? (open) EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 5:40 am

Shaun didn't smile at the boy, only searched him with green eyes like a cat's. As for the cubes bubbling around the boy, he shoed one with his foot, frowning in annoyance. He was not used to the abnormal, but both him and his little sister, Seaby, seemed to posses gifts. The only difference was that Seaby's gift possessed her mostly. Shaun stretched out his hand from his warm pocket to shake the boy's hand. Nothing much, just a formality he was raised to use when he met someone. Shake a boy's hand, kiss a girl's hand. "I'm more than sure you know better than me, anyways." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Aia

Aia

PostSubject: Re: Should I Care? (open)   Should I Care? (open) EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 6:24 am

Charise looked down as Shaun shoed away a cube, finally taking notice of small swarm before smiling sheepishly back up at Shaun. He took Shaun's hand in a firm handshake, and he barely caught onto the last few words of Shaun's sentence, but thought nothing of it. He sighed, looking at the mess around him. The school's staff probably hated how scattered brained he was and how it caused all these cubes.

"Pardon this swarm of cubes, it happens sometimes with my ability. Anyways, I'm Charise, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Should I Care? (open)   Should I Care? (open) EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 6:35 am

Shaun didn't linger with the handshake more than it was polite to, and he embraced the warmth in his pocket happily, away from the outside cold. Even the slim fabric of his hoodie was better than nothing. HIs other arm was stiff from holding his bag over his shoulder, so he heaved it down with a sight and let it hang loosely off his shoulder. "I'm Shaun." he said, excercising his stiff shoulder with relief. With his free hand, he fished out for his phone, looking desperately for texts into his phone. Seaby hasn't written yet... he thought with a pang of worry about the little sister, now all alone locket up in her room. Shaun had been all against letting her alone and calling an aunt to care for her, suggesting her could make the travelling all by himself, but his parents refused. What happened... he thought with a knot in his throat.
Back to top Go down
Aia

Aia

PostSubject: Re: Should I Care? (open)   Should I Care? (open) EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 6:44 am

When the handshake was complete, Charise put his hand back in his pocket, before watching as Shaun checked his phone. He didn't lean over to look, that'd be plain rude, but he did end up subconsciously making yet another cube, this one uselessly jumping against Shaun, almost like a puppy comforting its owner. Charise made a gesture to approach Shaun, but withdrew from the action, not sure if the other would be comfortable with it.

"Are you alright Shaun? Did something happen?"
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Should I Care? (open)   Should I Care? (open) EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 6:50 am

Shaun jerked in suprise as the cube made contact with his foot and kept on pushing against him. He didn't make movement as to push it away, just put his hpone back in his pocket, staring at it absently. Charise's question came like a shake, trying to awaken him. He looked up, startled by how all of the movement was back, all of the noise and the cold. "I was just... expecting a text." he said defensively, his hand over his phone in his pocket, just waiting for the buzz of a notification. "We should get going. It's freezing cold." he said, and looked down at the cube holding on to him like a dog. "Get that off me." he said witha small snort, shaking his leg weakly and playfully.
Back to top Go down
Aia

Aia

PostSubject: Re: Should I Care? (open)   Should I Care? (open) EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 7:04 am

Charise started when Shaun pointed out the cube, mumbling apologies as he rushed to pick the clingy little cube up. He stood back up and nodded. Tucking away the cube in his coat, he gestured for Shaun to follow him.

"We can head to the student lounge, it'll be warmer in the there."
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Should I Care? (open)   Should I Care? (open) EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 7:13 am

Shrugging, Shaun followed aongside Charise as he led him away from the cold entrance. The school was vast, he observed as he noted the ever-stretching front. Of course, as they house so many students. he thought, bringing back the bitter goodbyes he had to tell to his sister. How old was he now, 14? THere were going to be four long years until he would be out of this hell-hole. "So your power are those clingy cubes?" he joked as the two boys made their way up the steps.
Back to top Go down
Aia

Aia

PostSubject: Re: Should I Care? (open)   Should I Care? (open) EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 7:19 am

Charise bounced with a spring in his step, trying to keep warm and keep going. He turned his head to look at the other, as the cibe somewhat hilariously tried to break free of his sturdy coat. He snickered at the joke the other made, smiling. "At the moment? Yeah. Imaginative Technomagic isn't all it's cracked up to be." He paused in the talking, before asking the other. "I'm sorry if this seems a little rude, but what's your ability?"
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Should I Care? (open)   Should I Care? (open) EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 7:28 am

Shaun smiled slightly, for the first time enjoying talking to someone. Back home, with his family, everyone knew his as the Freak Boym brother of Freak Girl. Am I actually glad I left them behind?! he thought miserably for a moment. "It's Sensorial Manipulation. Or that's what they told me. Both me and my little sister have it but... she's too young." he quickly made up an excuse. He couldn't have taken her with him. "I was expecting a text from her ear-..." he broke off as the buzz shook his hand and he snatched his phone so fast he was afraid to not rip his pocket open.

T.T i messed up again, bro... i miss you... will you be visiting for Easter...? I loved the egg hunts you made just for me...

Her message made him cring with sadness, so he tried to give her a message fast, she needed him more than anything.

hang in there, Sea. i'll try to be home soon, don't worry... what happened...?

He quickly then put his phone back in his pocket, not really wanting Charise to notice his strain.
Back to top Go down
Aia

Aia

PostSubject: Re: Should I Care? (open)   Should I Care? (open) EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 11:45 am

Charise nodded calmly, listening to other talk. He snapped to attention as Shaun stopped talking. He placed a hand on the other's shoulder, the cube buldging out in his pocket. "Is something wrong?" He was aprehensive about saying the wrong thing or making the other mad. So he kept it short.
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Should I Care? (open)   Should I Care? (open) EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 11:34 pm

Shaun looked at him in surprise, almost, bewilerment all over his strained face. Something in the back of his mind made him take out his phone again right when it buzzed once more with another message, but this time he held it so CHarise could see the conversation. This is guy couldn't hurt a fly if he wanted. he thought.

well, aunt Chelsea wanted us to go out on a walk... but i wasn't feeling like it... so i my gift automatically made her feel like she was running, and kept on doing that for a few hours... now she's fainted on the sofa.. i'm again locked up...

... uhh, well, hang in there, right...?

NOOO! WHEN ARE YOU COMING HOME? i miss u...

Shaun sighted, shaking with emotion.
Back to top Go down
Aia

Aia

PostSubject: Re: Should I Care? (open)   Should I Care? (open) EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 11:57 pm

Charise tilted his head as he watched the conversation from Shaun's phone, a sympathetic frown on his face. As an only child, he didn't exactly understand, but he did understand that Shaun's sister was likely scared out of her wits. Maybe worse. He didn't want to think about worse. Instead, he offered a sympathetic squeeze of Shaun's shoulder, at least attempting to comfort the other.
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Should I Care? (open)   Should I Care? (open) EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 12:06 am

i told you... Easter... see you, I have to go. :))

He put the phone away and smiled weakly to Charise, thanking his with a relieved look. "Well, now, where do I complete all the paperwork?" he asked, a smile on his face, even if it was small. They were inside but still, the huge building was not an easy place to navigate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should I Care? (open)   Should I Care? (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Should I Care? (open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next