Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

This is my Fight Song

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9482

This is my Fight Song - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is my Fight Song   This is my Fight Song - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 8:22 pm

"It's not that easy. Especially when you're dormmates with the guy she likes." Freya replied. "I mean, I wish it were that easy." She gave a meek smile, somewhat glad this girl was trying to help her. "Life can be fucked up sometimes." She said with a sniff. "I mean, trauma changes people, ya know?" She attempted to sit up more straight, her back started hurting her but every movement hurt.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11725

PostSubject: Re: This is my Fight Song   This is my Fight Song - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 7:23 pm

Larissa flinched at the words Freya said-- particularly the cursing. It wasn't something she was used to. At her house, her parents tended to be very... protective. She hadn't realized how much of a sheltered life she had lived until she came to Beata, so trying to adjust to the culture shock wasn't one of her strong suits at the moment. However, she tried to shrug it off and focus on what else the girl had said. Trauma changes people? That was the truth. Larissa had no idea how in the world she was still dealing with this situation at the moment. It was pretty traumatizing to say the least. "Yeah..." she mumbled, somewhat lost in a daze as the adrenaline running through her system finally ebbed away. It was like all of a sudden, she was hit with a ton of bricks. "I get it.. But, maybe you can ask for a room change or something? I don't know..."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: This is my Fight Song   This is my Fight Song - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 2:31 pm

"No, it's not something I need to change dorms because of." She said softly. Well, guess I might as well "thank" her and head to the nurse. She gave a sigh. "Thanks, for trying anyway." It wasn't the most polite thanks, but she didn't really care. Trying to get up, she winced and gave a grunt, sitting up and propping her weight on her arm, the other one holding her stomach.

(holy shortness, I so sorry)
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11725

PostSubject: Re: This is my Fight Song   This is my Fight Song - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 4:46 pm

Larissa shrugged. At this point, she really didn't know what else to say to Freya. There wasn't much else outside of asking why she tried to kill the summer. It didn't seem like she wanted much help with her personal issues, either. Not that Larissa could help with that. She really didn't want to get involved if she didn't have to. She already had enough to deal with on her own like how she was going to walk back to her dorm after this or how she was even going to be able to make it to her classes with a massive bruise on her stomach and lower ribs. At the same time, though, she was just glad that nothing was broken. "No problem... I guess," she said softly. Maybe it would be a good idea to just sit here a while longer. Getting up sounded so dreadfully painful, but it was cold still.

Determined, however, Larissa adjusted so that she could pushed herself up to her feet, wincing the whole time until she stood up somewhat straight. She was still hunched over slightly, her arms curled around her stomach tightly and her back hunched over, trying not to disturb her already protesting muscles. "I'm just gonna go..." she told Freya awkwardly, not really knowing what else to say. She didn't want to flat-out leave but she felt stupid for saying anything at all.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: This is my Fight Song   This is my Fight Song - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 5:16 pm

Freya looked up from the ground and to the girl. Guess it's better that you leave anyway, before anything bad happens. She gave a sigh and propped herself up with a grunt. "See ya around." She said with a smile. "And see, you're pretty powerful. Sparing with you was fun." Freya had to admit a little spar here and there was fun, although her stomach hurt like hell. But in the end, the pain was worth it and if she grew stronger, it was even better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is my Fight Song   This is my Fight Song - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This is my Fight Song
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3