Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

This is my Fight Song

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11725

This is my Fight Song - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is my Fight Song   This is my Fight Song - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 7:45 pm

Wait... what? Was this girl actually trying to kill her now? Larissa gasped as she saw the dagger reappear in Freya's hand. This wasn't good. This wasn't good at all. However, she didn't have much time to ponder over how bad this situation was. By the time that she recovered from the cut on her leg, she looked up to see Freya's arm rearing back and throwing two more knives in her direction. Letting out a high scream that ended up catching in her throat to make it sound like a pitiful squeal, the summer forcefully jumped out of the way, the daggers missing her body by centimeters until she landed heavily on the ground with a loud thud, pain suddenly shooting through her right shoulder from how she landed on it.

No time to think.

Ignoring the pain, Larissa pushed herself back up onto her feet, her eyes wild and frantic as adrenaline pumped through her body and her breathing became ragged and shallow. She wanted to run but was too scared to try. "Are you crazy? Are you trying to kill me?!" she cried, keeping her palms open but not exactly facing Freya. Both hands were giving off a faint white glow but Larissa couldn't feel it. She could feel the sweat forming at her hairline and the tears trying to well up in her eyes, but she pushed it back. "I'm not going to fight you! I... I can't!"
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9482

PostSubject: Re: This is my Fight Song   This is my Fight Song - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 8:18 pm

Some might say Freya was going crazy... She was. The girl now had an malicious smile across her face, much like the Cheshire cat. Kill her? No, but show her what true power is! She requipped the daggers and with a flash of light, a long fighting staff appeared in her hands. 'You make sparing so much more of a pain than it is!" She said in an annoyed tone. 3...2...1... Freya ran towards Larissa, jumped and swung the staff down towards the girl's shoulder. She wanted to see the power this shy girl had in store and was waiting for her to crack.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: This is my Fight Song   This is my Fight Song - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 8:40 pm

No time to think.

Larissa dodged to one side as Freya swung her staff, her left hand reaching up and pushing the girl away with a hard shove. As she did, the concentrated energy surrounding her hand followed the movement and almost instantly seared through Freya's shirt, leaving a hole and burning the skin underneath slightly.

Knock her off balance.

Without even processing what she was doing, Larissa quickly turned around on her heel after shoving Freya and pushed out her right hand, her palm glowing brighter for a split second before a beam shot out, aiming directly at Freya's left foot. It was bright--blinding almost-- but small. Like it had been focused in; concentrated. Thankfully with the power having to build up, there was time for Freya to react before she lost a foot.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: This is my Fight Song   This is my Fight Song - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 8:11 am

Freya was soon caught off balance and felt a burning heat on her stomach. Don't show weakness! She winced at the pain, wanting to scream but bit her tongue. Freya fell to the ground grasping her burnt skin. No! C-Can't lose! Attempting to forget about the pain, she moved clumsily to the side before the girl was able to disintegrate her foot. Taking her staff in one hand, Freya swung in at the girl's side, the pain in her side was starting to piss her off. It slammed into Larissa's side, hopefully knocking the wind out of her. Standing up more straight, Freya gave a small grunt. "Well this is a turn in events." She mumbled. At this point, one might say this quiet, dull girl had gone mad. Well, maybe she had. Freya didn't know why fighting was so exciting, but it took her mind off all the shit that was weighing her down.

With a flash of light, she was dressed in her simple, knight type armor nothing extreme, don't worry eby//shot. She readied herself for the next move, waiting to see what the girl would do.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: This is my Fight Song   This is my Fight Song - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 2:37 pm

It was too late to do anything. Larissa sucked in air through her teeth as her eyes caught the sight of Freya's staff swinging right for her as the girl lost her balance. There was no avoiding that. All the summer could do was brace for impact.

The staff hit full force, catching her side and her stomach in the one swing. Larissa thought she was ready for it, but there was no way to be prepared for that hit. Everything in her body shook as the staff knocked the wind out of her. Her arms instantly wrapped around her stomach as she doubled over, landing hard on her knees and staring at the ground as she tried to catch her breath but couldn't. Each time she tried to inhale, her breath got stuck in her throat, creating a harsh wheezing sound that made her seem more like a fish out of water.

Dazed and in a panic, Larissa tried standing up several times to get away from Freya as her body attempted to recover from the blow but it was in vain. After what felt like several dizzying minutes, the summer felt everything open back up and air rushed into her lungs once more, sending her into a coughing fit. Oh, sweet beautiful air. She didn't realize how much she'd taken it for granted until just now. However, that's when the pain set in. The adrenaline was still pumping but backing off just enough to let the throbbing of her stomach through. Tears welled up in her eyes and quickly ran down her face, but Larissa just sat there on the ground on her hands and knees. She couldn't do anything at this point even if she wanted to. Her eyes didn't leave the blades of grass underneath her as her raspy breaths quickly turned into pitiful crying.

"Please... stop..." she whimpered, her voice barely louder than a whisper. Her lungs burned, her stomach was horribly bruised and Larissa could feel the blood from the cut on her leg drying on her skin reaching down to her knee. She was in no shape to continue. All her energy was gone. Her hands weren't even glowing anymore. She had nothing left for this fight except get beaten up.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: This is my Fight Song   This is my Fight Song - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 5:11 pm

Freya stood their, breathing hard. This was it, her chance! The girl had shown weakness, it was an easy shot. Freya winced as she put both hand on the staff an positioned it as if she were going to swing at a baseball. She saw the tears form on the girl's face and hesitated. I can do it. Freya took a breath. I can do it. The girl lined the staff up. 3...2...1... She swung. I... I can't do it. The staff stopped inches away from Larissa's head. What am I doing?! The pain from her stomach was too much and she dropped to the ground. The weapon plopped on the earth next to her, disappearing a few moments later and same with her armor.

She inched her way over to a tree trunk, leaning against it. Her school shirt was burnt and ruined, a ragged hole left in it. Through it was her burnt skin, filled with blisters and a light layer of blood. Guess we both showed weakness. Her head rested against the tree. "Ha! You're too weak! You'll never be as good as me!" Her sister's voice from a mere memory entered Freya's head. "No!" She yelled, slamming her fist on the ground. I will be better than you! Sudden anger filled the girl as she thought about her sister. This was supposed to be a way for her to show Maria her strength, but why she didn't finish Larissa off, Freya couldn't answer.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: This is my Fight Song   This is my Fight Song - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 9:34 pm

Her arms and legs were shaking, she couldn't peel her eyes off the ground. Rather, she closed them tight as heard Freya readjust her grip on her staff and pull it through the air, raising it to strike. This was it. This girl was going to kill her. Choking up in the middle of her sobbing, Larissa just kind of accepted it. She didn't have the energy to do anything else, especially move. Just breathing hurt. How was she expecting herself to move out of the way? There was a short pause. Silence filled the summer's ears, but before she knew it, the whiffing of the staff sent a panic through her. She cried out pitifully but couldn't move. She was just waiting for the thing to make contact with her head... but it never did. Instead, Larissa was greeted with the sounds of Freya falling to the ground, her staff hitting with a thud and her armor clanging against itself before it all disappeared to leave a flustered winter behind.

As Freya crawled away, Larissa's body instantly relaxed, forcing her to collapse to one side. Thankfully, she was able to push herself to the uninjured side, welcoming the soft grass underneath her as the flood gates opened up and she bawled until it was too painful to cry anymore. It took what felt like forever. At least ten minutes had passed until she calmed down and just stared at the sky too scared to move and hurt her stomach again.

After several more minutes of silence, Larissa's breathing had become shallow but calm. "Why?" she finally said, her voice cracking from her dry throat that was crying out for any kind of liquid. All of her coughing and crying left her very weak and her throat on fire.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: This is my Fight Song   This is my Fight Song - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 7:56 am

The silence. At times like this, it was a wonderful thing. The breeze swept through the tree, rustling the leaves, birds chirped, hints of Spring grew all around them. Why couldn't life have stayed this way? If Freya had a choice, she would run away into the woods, live free and alone. But sadly, life wasn't that easy. What was life? Full of pain and hurt, yet can be filled with happiness and joy. But then again, what was happiness and joy? Freya's thoughts pranced around while she stared into the sky in silence.

"Why?" She echoed the question. Why. Why... "I don't know." She finally answered dully, looking down to Larissa who was lying on the ground. "Sometimes I guess I go a bit overboard." But why do you go overboard. She knew that was most likely the next question to be asked but couldn't come up with a clear explanation. All the memories, all the depression, anguish, and hurt she'd put upon others and was put upon her. There were so many reasons why.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: This is my Fight Song   This is my Fight Song - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 4:56 pm

Larissa let the answer drift around in her mind for a minute. She wanted to keep asking questions, but stopped for a minute, trying to muster the courage to try to sit up. The feeling of dried tears staining her cheeks and the sides of her face was awful and she wanted to wipe it off but couldn't bring herself to move. After several more minutes of silence, she took a deep breath and forced herself to sit up, her stomach protesting as she did. She tried to ignore the pain but couldn't help wincing a few times mixed with a few soft cries from the pain. When she made it, though, she made it. It felt better on her head to sit up. Her breathing had picked up again. All of the effort she used to pull herself up drained her physically. Wrapping her arms around her knees to keep her upright, she finally looked at Freya who looked about as mentally broken as Larissa felt. She really didn't know what to say now, but she felt like she needed to say something...

"Is there a reason?" It was a vague question, but Larissa was more or less trying to ask why Freya went overboard in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: This is my Fight Song   This is my Fight Song - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 5:13 pm

Freya gave a small chuckle at the question. "There is a reason for everything," She started and took a second to think. Know that I'll always love you. It wasn't your fault. A tear dropped down her face as a sudden memory of her... No, she couldn't dwell on the past. Or could she? "Fighting, guess it take my mind off of everything." Well, at least it wasn't a lie.

Time seemed to drag on until Freya finally spoke again. "Have you ever lost someone really important? And it was your fault they left?" She asked bluntly, looking towards the girl. "Or a sibling who is cunning and ruthless?" The words just kinda blurted out and then she realized those were stupid questions for a girl like Larissa. "Never mind. You and your brother are practically one." She said angrily then gave a sigh. Her stomach hurt like hell, every movement sent a burning sensation throughout her body. Guess I had it coming.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: This is my Fight Song   This is my Fight Song - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 2:31 pm

Hugging her knees, Larissa shook her head as she listened to Freya speak. She and Danny never had any big fights. They always seemed to agree on a lot of things. Well, they fought over toys when they were younger but that was about it. Even then, most of the time they ended up sharing anyway. Their older sister always acted like their mom, but she was never ruthless. She just got the twins in trouble a lot. "My older sister always got us in trouble... but I don't think you're talking about that..." she muttered, looking down while trying to control her breathing.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: This is my Fight Song   This is my Fight Song - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 8:49 pm

Thinking about everything from her past, plus the pain in her gut made her want to throw up. Don't cry. Don't. Cry. She clenched her fist. She gave a single laugh. "No, not exactly." That day, the day when Maria trapped her in the dimension. That day when she killed Tyler. Freya tried to stay strong and hold back all the emotions and feelings but failed. Tears flowed down her face, she gave a small sobbing sound. "A year. A whole year stuck in a bottomless dimension." Freya started, wiping the tears from her face but they just kept coming. She hated talking about it, especially to a girl like this but it kinda just needed to be let go into the open air.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: This is my Fight Song   This is my Fight Song - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 7:04 pm

Larissa really didn't want to ask. She didn't want to get tangled up in the mess that was Freya and Maria. Both of them had already tried to fight and/or kill her, so why was she sitting here talking to Freya now? As the summer sat there in silence, her mind kept wandering back to the thought of trying to console the older girl. It was irritating to say the least, but she couldn't help it. Why did she have to be so nice? With a heavy sigh followed by a wince from the pain of her bruised stomach and ribs, she pulled her knees tighter to her chest as she muttered, "Do you... want to talk about it?" She wasn't very loud, but it was best to keep a calming voice. She didn't want to rile up the beast again. Larissa wouldn't be able to take it.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: This is my Fight Song   This is my Fight Song - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 8:37 pm

She gave a sniff. Talk about it? Could she possibly talk about it to an underclassmen? Fuck, she was already balling her eyes out, there wasn't much dignity left. "I don't even know what happened. Guess we got in a fight and it got to far. Maria is more advanced with her power and she went a little overboard..." Freya took a moment to breathe. "Next thing I know, I'm in the requip dimension. Thank God I slipped into a coma." Tears started to flow again. Idiot. She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: This is my Fight Song   This is my Fight Song - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 7:42 pm

Oh wow. Larissa would have never guessed that something like that had happened. Now she had no idea who she was supposed to be afraid of. Freya tried to kill her, but it sounded like Maria wasn't too far from contemplating on doing the same. Was it a good idea to come to this school? Her parents thought it was great, but the summer could disagree... "I... um, I'm sorry..." she muttered, not really knowing what to say to the girl. It was a crazy story and one that she couldn't relate to, so she had no idea how to help Freya fix it. Not that she needed to, but Larissa couldn't help but try. Unfortunately, the more that she thought on it, the more at a loss for words she became. She couldn't imagine doing anything like that to Daniel, not even a little. "At least... you're here now! It's a big campus... Maybe you can stay away from your sister for a while?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is my Fight Song   This is my Fight Song - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This is my Fight Song
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next