Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

This is my Fight Song

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9440

This is my Fight Song Empty
PostSubject: This is my Fight Song   This is my Fight Song EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 9:09 pm

Wow, what a boring day. She thought to herself, finally reaching the battle arena. The weather had been warming up, but winter's crisp air still clung to the earth. She hadn't been to this part of the school yet and was overly glad to see zero students around. She walked onto the platform, inspecting it from where she stood. Of all the the stuff this school has, they have a crappy battle arena? Freya gave a shrug. "Requip, Double Battle Axe." She mumbled to herself and a small battle axe appeared in each hand.

Even though she grew up with this gift, many times she wondered about the legalistic of her power, and how her sister Maria had picked it up so fast.
At their Florida home, she remembered their father always coming home with weapons of all sorts and giving them to his young daughters. "They're for protection." He used to say, though Freya knew their was something else behind his motives. Maria, being the free spirit of the family, always willingly took the gifts their father gave them. Freya on the other hand was like her mother, being more ladylike and proper. The sisters didn't only get weapons, for Maria later figured out how to requip clothes and other small items, though for some reason it was always more difficult. Another thing she wondered was how her dad had acquired all of it. He was undoubtedly rich from his job but he would always dismiss the question. This left the girl forever wondering what her parents wanted from her and Maria and would've finally gotten the answer if that incident didn't happen...

Anger suddenly bubbled through Freya and she swung one of the axes at a wood wall full force. The weapon hit the wall, sending splinters flying and after a moment, it disappeared and returned to her hand. At least I have good aim.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11683

PostSubject: Re: This is my Fight Song   This is my Fight Song EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 9:48 pm

Daniel was busy. It sucked. It felt like Larissa hadn't seen her brother in a few days. Not that it was his fault, but classes were getting harder and he was trying to catch up, she guessed. Well, in every subject but history which seemed to be the only subject he cared about. It was nice to listen to some of his rants about historical figures and swords but she was more interested in science. Now that he was doing all of that, the summer found herself wandering campus alone yet again with a long face and her hands in the pockets of her coat. The weather was still cold even though it finally seemed like it was beginning to warm up for the spring.

Going wherever her feet decided to take her, the summer stopped as she walked through the sports fields and heard the sound of an ax flying through the air, splicing the air as it sailed and hit the wall with a loud thud. Taking in a sharp breath, Larissa's eyes shot open as she stared at the object in the wall not too far from her, but as it dissolved, her eyes shot over to its creator.

Almost immediately, the summer regretted her decision to walk the campus. Maybe the girl hadn't noticed her yet. Maybe should could casually sneak out the way she came in because Freya was not someone she wanted to talk with. Not after the incident on the roof. Not when she seemed just as hotheaded as her sister Maria. Turning on her heels, Larissa quietly tried to sneak away but the cold temperatures left the grass crunchy and not very inconspicuous.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: This is my Fight Song   This is my Fight Song EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 10:00 pm

She took a deep breath. Atleast here she could vent her anger. Before taking another swing at the wall, Freya noticed someone out of the corner of her eye. She prettenes not to notice until the girl tried slipping away. "What might you be doing here?" She said flatly, arms and axes hanging at her side. She recognized the timid looking girl from the rooftop and remebered Maria telling her about the time she tried to spar with this girl and her brother but got introuble.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: This is my Fight Song   This is my Fight Song EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 2:28 pm

Larissa winced at the sound of Freya's voice, expecting yelling but was surprised when she sounded calm and collected. Turning back around to face the winter, she gave a sheepish look as her right hand slipped out of her jacket to tuck her hair behind her ear. "Oh, uh... hi," she said, trying to sound enthusiastic but the emotion didn't really come across well. "I... I was just on a stroll. Don't mind me! I can see myself out..." Her voice trailed off as she turned back to face the exit, taking a couple of steps in that direction.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: This is my Fight Song   This is my Fight Song EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 2:40 pm

"Why don't you stay?" Honestly, she kind of wanted to spar with someone, a good way of taking her anger out on someone. But was this girl the right person to spar with? Would she snitch on the older student? Freya gave a sigh. "I heard about you and your brother. You seem like interesting siblings. Though I thought brothers usually protect their sisters. I guess in this case, you are the stronger one." Unlike her sister, she didn't like to start fights per say, it was just her usual attitude that pissed people off.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: This is my Fight Song   This is my Fight Song EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 2:49 pm

Confusion was the right word for her first expression. Someone had heard about them? Was that a good or a bad thing? She hadn't done anything to hurt anyone, so what could that have been about? As Freya continued to speak though, Larissa once again turned back to face the winter and narrowed her eyes, trying to figure this girl out. What was she up to? "That's sexist He protects me, and I protect him. I mean... I guess I can be stronger? He can control his power better than me, soooo..." her voice trailed off as her brain began to spin over what this girl could be planning. Larissa was already pretty wary of her because of what she had done on the roof, but it was getting kind of confusing now.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: This is my Fight Song   This is my Fight Song EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 9:01 pm

"Guess that makes two of us." She said, referring to how her sibling was also stronger with her power. "Why don't we test out our strengths?" She wouldn't get in trouble by asking, so why not? Besides, what could go wrong?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: This is my Fight Song   This is my Fight Song EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 5:13 pm

Larissa blinked for a minute, trying to figure out how to respond to Freya's question. She really didn't know how to do that, especially with another person. Her power was pretty rough and she couldn't really control it. "Um..." she stammered, her expression turning flustered. "I don't think I can do that. I don't want to accidentally hurt you..."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: This is my Fight Song   This is my Fight Song EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 5:22 pm

Freya rolled her eyes. "Well to bad. I don't care if you think you'd hurt me." She said in a bit more stern tone. She was getting tired on standing around and wanted to get on with it. "Think fast!" She exclaimed, chucking one of the axes at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: This is my Fight Song   This is my Fight Song EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 3:21 pm

As soon as she saw Freya wind up to throw the ax, Larissa's eyes widened in shock as her breath got stuck in her throat. Hurling towards her, the summer acted instinctively, dropping to the ground and throwing her hands up over her face to protect her face. As she did, though, a large blue and white beam shot out of her hand as it came up so that the energy beam went wild, missing Freya by maybe a foot and almost searing the whole arena in half. The sound it made as it sliced through the wooden floor and the walls was almost unbearable with cackles and screeches that sounded like a tree falling over mixed with burning wood. As the beam came up with Larissa's hand, it managed to catch the ax mid-air, disintegrating it in an instant. However, when Larissa brought her hand towards her head, the beam shut off in a split second, not even searing a single hair.

Everything quickly fell to silence with the exception of the groaning of the wooden frames of the arena. Finally removing her arms from her head, Larissa looked at her palms in shock. The power behind her attack was ferocious but she didn't know how to replicate it. Not that it mattered right now. When she finally came back to her senses, her eyes shot up to stare at Freya with confusion, anger, fear and disbelief all rolled into one. "Are you crazy?! You could have killed me!" she shouted, still crouched down close to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: This is my Fight Song   This is my Fight Song EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 6:48 pm

She gave a smirk of enjoyment. Now we're getting somewhere. All it took was a little motivation. "Yes. But apparently, your power is a good defensive power. Even if it's not fully controlled." With only one axe left in her hand, Freya requipped it. The weapon disappeared with a small flash of light and she stood there, looking around. She observed the damage this girl caused. "All you need it the right incentive." The girl said flatly. "Don't worry about your power being to "powerful" or hurting me." Let's see... She thought about what to grab, honestly knowing nothing would be able to withstand this energy girl.

Without a word or movement, 3 daggers appeared in her hands. "You ready?" She sneered, dull excitement flowed within her.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: This is my Fight Song   This is my Fight Song EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 10:57 am

Quickly jumping to her feet, Larissa instinctively took a few steps back, putting a little more distance between her and her opponent. Didn't she just say that she didn't want to fight? What was with this girl? It didn't seem like Freya was going to take 'no' for an answer, though. The summer opened her mouth to say something but quickly shut it when she saw the daggers appear in a small flash of light and instead readjusted her stance, turning her body to the side, placing her right foot behind her firmly on the ground, her eyes not leaving Freya. What was so bad here was that Larissa had no clue how to fight. Even at her old school, she had no experience with fighting. It was something she actively tried to avoid, and she didn't feel confident in the few skills she had learned so far while she was here at Beata. "I... I don't want to do this..." she muttered finally but it wasn't loud enough. She thought she had said it with more energy but it barely escaped her lips.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: This is my Fight Song   This is my Fight Song EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 11:41 am

"There are a lot of things we don't want to do but must." Then again, Freya was "forcing" this girl to fight her. But still, she might as well step up to the challenge. Freya shifted her stance, ready to battle then it hit her. I'm not going to win against this light girl. What am I thinking? She clenched her fist tightly around the daggers. She waited, but didn't know what she waited for. It didn't matter anymore if she won or lost, she wanted to do it for herself. But despite the anger that overcame her dull nature, why did she hesitate?

No! I need to end this. Forget the past, there's a reason it's not coming back. She thought to herself looking at the girl. But what if it does come back? A sudden panic burned through Freya's thoughts. Without warning or a second thought, she threw one of the daggers. It was thrown lower than before, directed at the girl's legs so it wouldn't be so easy to hit.

Last edited by IceStorm on Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: This is my Fight Song   This is my Fight Song EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 7:55 pm

Freya was really doing this, wasn't she? Larissa couldn't figure out why she suddenly had no doubts now and not a few minutes ago when an ax was thrown at her head, but she was in too much of a dire situation to think about that now. Her eyes widened again as she watched the dagger fly towards her. At first, her instinct was to duck but it was coming in too low. With a bit of a terrified squeal, her brain quickly switched to jumping, picking up her feet and clumsily side-stepping as her hands flew down in the direction of the dagger as if they were somehow going to deflect it. One beam shot out of each of her hands as they flew in the dagger's direction, but both of them missed. Instead, the knife continued on its course but thankfully Larissa had managed to jump out of the way just enough so that it only managed to graze the outside of her leg and leave a small cut. "Ow!" she cried before her gaze shifted back to Freya as her right hand moved up with her palm flat, aiming at the winter's feet. She tried focusing her energy to make just a small little blast but nothing happened. She couldn't stay focused enough. A tiny bit of energy sputtered in the palm of her hand before ultimately disappearing.

Well, so much for that.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: This is my Fight Song   This is my Fight Song EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 8:56 pm

Now we're talking! Adrenaline and excitement pumped through her veins. Maybe this would be fun after all. The knife fell from the air with a small clank after traveling a good distance and it disappeared into thin air. Knowing it was back in the dimension, she requipped the third dagger again, replenishing her ammo. She loved the look of fear, pain, and confusion on the girl's face and gave a smile. "Oh come on, you can scream louder than that!" She exclaimed in a crazy sort of say. Taking a step forward, she threw two of the three daggers at the girl, hoping to see some more of her light power after the dud.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is my Fight Song   This is my Fight Song Empty

Back to top Go down

This is my Fight Song
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next