Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A Song to Sing~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9261

A Song to Sing~ Empty
PostSubject: A Song to Sing~   A Song to Sing~ EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:30 pm

Luna leaned against a treeh. She sighed... Now she hoped she would still be in peace... Opening her journal, she flipped to a page that had a song written down. She sighed. Taking the bag she was carrying off her shoulder, she opened it. It was actually a case. It turned out that Luna had her own Cello. Setting it up, she smiled. She knew the notes to this song by heart. As she started to play, she sang the words.

ooc: I will put the link to the song music later. xD

I had to edit this... Whenever I put t.ree (Remove the .) It would show up as Mother Goddess... Sorry~
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Beata Bucks : 12376

A Song to Sing~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Song to Sing~   A Song to Sing~ EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:14 pm

Sean just recently finished talking with somebody in the courtyard and was now wandering. After a while he found himself in the forest, he'd heard a lot about this forest and this was the first time that he had been in it. Oddly enough the first sound he heard was the sound of what he thought was music. He followed the notice and finally saw an all too familiar face, it was Luna playing on what he thought was a violin. He decided not to try to walk away, but to talk to her. "Hey Luna"! He shouted as he walked toward her. "Is that a violin you're playing"?
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

A Song to Sing~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Song to Sing~   A Song to Sing~ EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:20 pm

Luna was not expecting Sean to be there. Instead of continuing with her song, she ended up almost tripping her own instrument. "Oh, Hey!" She called back. "No. Well, kinda. It's a Cello. It's a bigger version of the violin." She said. "I wasn't expecting you to come here... I don't think anyone except you has heard a little bit of this song..." Luna added. "But, your fine." she hoped Sean didn't think she didn't want him here.

OOC:

Link to song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIg8Vs-MVZA
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

A Song to Sing~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Song to Sing~   A Song to Sing~ EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:31 pm

Sean felt guilty of interrupting Luna' s cello session but then she added that he was ok and he loosened up. Then he spoke. "Ok. So what was that song you were playing? It sounded really nice." Sean still felt that Luna didn't want him there.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

A Song to Sing~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Song to Sing~   A Song to Sing~ EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:43 pm

Luna looked at Sean, a small smile on her face. "Well, I've always called it Avast Luna's Plot. It's just a song I found myself playing when I was sad one day... I was just playing notes and that is what it turned out to be..." Luna had to admit... It did sound like she had made it out of anger, but it wasn't. "Want to hear the rest of it? I don't mind... really."
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

A Song to Sing~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Song to Sing~   A Song to Sing~ EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:49 pm

"Oh sure"! Sean said, anxious to hear the rest of the song. Now Sean decided to take a seat next to her. As she started, Sean started to think of the Name...Avast Luna's plot.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

A Song to Sing~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Song to Sing~   A Song to Sing~ EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:55 pm

Luna smiled. Shutting her eyes, she finished the song. Sean had came about halfway through, so he got to hear a good part of it. Once she finished, she slipped her Cello back into it's case. "That was it." She told him. "Did you like it?" She probably knew what he would say, Yes.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

A Song to Sing~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Song to Sing~   A Song to Sing~ EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:08 pm

"It was amazing." Was all Sean had to say. Though he knew that Luna probably knew he would say that. He was still amazed at her music. He always admired the piano but he also had a thing for the violin. It was just...mixed feelings with Sean. He liked Luna but he doubted that Luna would in a million years, feel the same.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

A Song to Sing~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Song to Sing~   A Song to Sing~ EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:20 pm

Luna blushed. She never thought that anyone would like it that much... "Thanks..." She said. The forest was so peaceful... "So..." She didn't have anything else to say. Jeez, nice going!
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

A Song to Sing~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Song to Sing~   A Song to Sing~ EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:26 pm

"Sooo....." Sean wasn't much better at finding any words to say. They were both just sitting there, together, alone...
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

A Song to Sing~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Song to Sing~   A Song to Sing~ EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:32 pm

Luna looked around. "So... Want to climb a treeh?" she asked. She then let out a laugh. "Jeez, I just don't have anything to say... That's all I got." she said. Eeh.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

A Song to Sing~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Song to Sing~   A Song to Sing~ EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:37 pm

"Yea...me either. Do you have any good ideas"? Now, at that moment Sean had all the urge to just lean in and kiss Luna. But there were so many possibilities. She might push him away and storm off, off or she might give in. He couldn't decide.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

A Song to Sing~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Song to Sing~   A Song to Sing~ EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:45 pm

Luna smiled. She looked around, and thought of something. "Hmm... I did pack a lunch... Want to share?" she asked. "I mean.. only if your fine with that." she added.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

A Song to Sing~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Song to Sing~   A Song to Sing~ EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:48 pm

"Oh...no. I've already eaten." Sean still was debating on making his move or not.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

A Song to Sing~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Song to Sing~   A Song to Sing~ EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:51 pm

Luna nodded. "Alright." She felt an urge to do something... wait, no. Did she.. love Sean? Well, if she did, she would accept it. You know what, why not? Luna leaned forward, and kissed Sean. She didn't stop, but this was just out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Song to Sing~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Song to Sing~   A Song to Sing~ Empty

Back to top Go down

A Song to Sing~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next