Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9367

Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]    Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 5:53 pm

Magic just stood back and watched them go through the whole ordeal. It seemed that Lamia didn't really want to go get burgers, but it was too late to object now.. "I'm just gonna get something small. I'm not that hungry." He told the others. He was glad that Barry had agreed to hanging out with him at a later date. Mason guessed that it was up to him to determine what to do unless Barry had something in mind.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10617

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]    Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 7:31 pm

Actually, why was she even complaining about the meal they were going to get? She couldn't taste it. The flavor wouldn't matter and she wouldn't feel full or hungry. What was she hoping, the idea of eating something familiar would restore those senses? That was plain silly and stupid and pathetic. Good gods, she shouldn't have thought about the coin toss. They wound up going to the burger stand anyway and the fact that Aspen seemed more than enthusiastic about it. There really was no argument here, was there? All of it was in her imagination, in her head, and Adeline gave an uneasy smile, tagging along behind the others and walking into the restaurant. Too many people... it seemed to be a popular hotspot, didn't it? Cautiously, she stepped around, her eyes flickering restlessly from under her bangs.

It wasn't like she wanted to avoid this place because of Chicago... haha, of course not. Yup, definitely not feeling more uncomfortable with the waitress' sweet tone and similar appearance and expecting to be ignored again only to be insulted upon end and have to leave the place again. Definitely not. That was a good joke. Funny. Right. Taking a deep, shaky breath as they were led to the table, Adeline hovered around a bit, waiting for her friends to take a seat. She almost hesitated to sit down afterwards, pulling off her gloves and shoving them into her bag. "I-I'm n-n-not eating much..." Not eating much? Really? Not at all.

As the employee handed out the menus, she found herself shrinking in slight intimidation and jealousy once again, pulling her hood over her head out of habit. If she could hide, then nobody could say anything about her later since they didn't know. Couldn't see a face, couldn't identify the person. Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8714

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]    Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 2:30 pm

Aspen had leaned back in her chair that was strangely comfortable. The autumn had perked up when an employee had brought in the menus, quickly snatching one from the middle of the table Aspen had glanced over to Lamia and Magic when they said they weren't really hungry being slightly confused. "Huuh? I thought you guys said you were hungry." Aspen had gotten an impression that not everyone really wanted burgers. "Well whatever we can eat some more later!" The autumn said cheerfully as she put her menu back since she was done with her order. "I'm going to be getting a veggie burger but where did that employee go?" She said glancing around at the other tables slightly surprised too see so much people. "Jeez! Some people really do enjoy burgers!" Aspen had liked burgers but it wasn't something she would be able too eat frequently, it was too greasy and the autumn didn't like greasy foods too much.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8454

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]    Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 3:28 pm

Barry noticed that no one really seemed to want burgers and he felt kind of bad. "You know, we didn't have to get burgers. We could've gotten something everyone wanted." he said. He looked at his menu and he knew what he was going to order. "I think I'm going to get the triple stacker with everything on it. And some bacon cheese fries." he replied to Aspen.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]    Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 4:05 pm

Magic had silently joined the others at the table. He was glad there were a lot of people here, it kind of melted the voices together, but he could still slightly hear the separate conversations. He hoped to god that another waitress didn't hit on him. He was never found of those situations. Mason shrugged when Aspen had mentioned that she thought they were hungry. "I never said I was hungry, just said I was fine with going to eat. He didn't even bother to look at the menu, for he knew what he was getting. Fries were just fine, and probably could hold the winter over til he went back to his dorm. Even then Fries just might do the trick for the whole night.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]    Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]  - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 5:00 pm

When Aspen called the two of them out for not seeming hungry, Adeline held a guilty look on her shadowed face, pulling the tip of her hood down lower. Magic seemed to have gotten it covered for them when he just pointed out that he was fine with heading to grab a meal and not hungry. That was fine for him, but it was her fault for delaying the Ferris Wheel in the first place. It had been her idea to get on later at night rather than when they were still in front of the line, and once Barry seemed to regret his choice for picking the burgers, it made her feel even worse for her suggestion. Why do they even listen to her? Everything that came to her mind never ended well; they should know that by now.

She felt less at ease now - not that she ever was - and kept slinking into the velvet chair, trying to keep herself hidden when the waitress came back, pen and notepad in hand. The cute smile, curvaceous figure, and topped with a bubbly attitude. She couldn't handle that again. Better not say anything this time. Learned her lesson after all. Hopefully. Tall, young, college-age, bobbing ginger hair, a few freckles to dust cheek from cheek, rosy red lips. Why did they look so alike? It wouldn't surprise her if they were somehow related. Citrus green eyes that only seemed to notice the three that were with her. Not her.

Good. If Aspen pointed out that she didn't order, Adeline already knew what she was going to do without saying a thing. Her fingers pulled softly at the teddy bear sitting on her lap, almost like a lonely child that only had its toys to play with and not anyone else who wanted to be by her. Even if she was among friends, somehow, she was just an outsider. All she could do was follow them around mindlessly and pretend she didn't exist, receiving a back-seat view of their experiences and lives. Just don't look up, don't try and get involved. Not now. Especially not now.

The aggressive sound of writing scrawled itself onto the paper as the waitress listened to their orders, paused for a few moments, erased, and continued to jot some things down. Finally, her voice rang out, sophisticated yet alluring, the brunt of the pencil pointing itself to Magic. "What would you like, dear?" Yup, she was being ignored again. Good, good... please let this go the way she wanted it to.

Just this once...?
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]    Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]  - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 7:43 pm

Aspen yawned and stretched, was it bad that she was worn out already when they barely had done anything? The autumn had glanced over at her roommate and shrugged, "Well it was all by chance, besides I wasn't really feeling some sushi." Aspen had nodded when Barry told her his older although she wasn't really positive why Barry was telling this to her.. The autumn glanced over towards Magic, Aspen swore she recalled him saying that he was starving but maybe she wasn't even paying attention to what he was really saying. Slightly frowning the autumn raised an eyebrow before leaning forwards so she could be heard better. "Really? Could of sworn you said that, sorry!" When the waitress had showed up Aspen had politely smiled and gave her a friendly greeting, telling her what kind of burger she wanted along with a drink. Aspen glanced away as she wrote down her order glancing at her shoes. They were brand new and already had a bunch of dirt on it!! Bad Idea too wear nice shoes on a fair day..

Aspen had glanced back only too see Lamia trying too hide and not be noticed. Slightly confused Aspen had cocked her head a little before asking the winter. "Huh? Lamia are you not going to tell her what you want to eat?" Maybe eating burgers were a bad idea Lamia didn't even seem to be in the mood to eat anything. Giving it a thought the autumn had quickly said something else. "If you guys want sushi we could go." Although if they did do that it would be slightly awkward, even more for the waitress. The autumn had softly sighed, whatever her and Barry can change their orders to go.. Yeah that was a good idea. Aspen had glanced over towards Barry giving her roommate a questioning look. "Want to get to-go instead?"
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]    Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]  - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 5:16 pm

Barry nodded. "To-go sounds good to me." he said simply. He wasn't really particular on where or how he ate, as long as he did.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]    Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]  - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 6:17 pm

Magic just told the waitress he wanted some fries. It was something to munch on. "I'm good with getting it to-go." He said. Though if this waitress started flirting with him he was just going to nope it out of there. No way in hell was he dealing with that again. He wasn't going to acknowledge the fact that Adeline was trying to hide. After what happened last time she would get something if she wanted it, but he would still defend her if the waitress started making fun of her.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]    Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]  - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 6:51 pm

The pencil's screeching sounds barely processed in her ears as Aspen's words rang through her, buzzing incessantly without fail. It was so stupid of her to hope that her friends would understand her motives without saying something. Even then, why bother them over her petty little nuances and burden them with more trouble that wasn't worth their time and effort? A silent plea that would never be voiced, never be heard. Her head lifted a bit and she smiled queasily, a soft, nervous giggle bubbling up her throat. "A-ah, r-r-right... I'm s-sorry." Her eyes immediately faltered, directing themselves back to her wrung hands. There had to be some way out of this where it wouldn't raise any awkward suspicion. Adeline bit the bottom of her lip and took a deep breath.

She couldn't help but note that the waitress' voice had gone cold and flat. This wasn't going to be like last time, right? It was laced with lukewarmness and the cheery bright smile seemed to have died at the corner of her mouth. "Oh, hello. What would you like?" She was fumbling with the menu, practically burying her face into it. There wasn't anything that she would've gotten under normal circumstances. Too unhealthy, too many things that would throw her fragile state down the drain more. None of it was good...

"U-uhm... I-I..." Her sentence never finished itself, trailing off as a terse vibration shook her bag, humming an electric-beat tune. Slowly, she reached into it, scanning over the message with the screen too close to her eyes for the others to try and take as much as a fleeting glance towards it. It was just a reminder from the office to resort student files again. But she was going to embellish the truth just a bit.

Adeline stood up almost a little too fast, pulling her mittens back on with her phone tucked into her pocket, and nearly tripped over someone's feet when trying to excuse herself. Something in her stomach sank. Her mind was racing too fast, her only impulse telling her that this was an opportunity to leave and calm herself for a few moments. "I n-need to t-t-take a c-call. S-s-sorry..." She hated lying over something so trivial, especially to people who seemed to trust her more than she trusted herself. To hell with that, she wasn't dealing with this again.

Selfish, selfish, selfish.

Pushing the door open, she paused just a few feet away from the burger place, a chilly puff of air drifting away with her tiny breath. Now that she thought about it more, she had no idea what to do now. Standing outside and waiting for her friends sounded like they'd take too long, even if they were doing take-out. God, this was why she didn't try to make decisions. Feverishly, she shook her head, trying to dismiss her thoughts. Maybe wandering around aimlessly for a bit would be alright... just needed to not go too far.

Oh wait, her sense of direction was awful.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]    Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]  - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 3:33 am

Aspen nodded glancing back towards the waitress and smiling. "We'll have those to-go please." The autumn had said in a sweet tone glancing over towards Lamia's purse when she had heard something vibrate, the autumn simply nodded when she said that she had to take a call. Although Lamia had stood up faster then she had imagined, leaning forward Aspen wanted too shout her name. She still didn't say what exactly she wanted. Clueless on what exactly food she liked Aspen had figured that she'd just get Lamia what she was getting a Veggie burger. "Um, and another Veggie Burger please? She nodded towards the waitress with a smile as she handed her the rest of the menus.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]    Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]  - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 5:37 pm

"So, what does everyone want to do after we get done eating?" he asked the group afterthe waitress had left to get their orders. He hoped they didn't say the ferris wheel. He was deathly afraid of heights.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]    Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]  - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 5:42 pm

"I would like to go on the ferris wheel, but we don't have to." Magic said, knowing that Barry was afraid of heights. It was something he learned a long time ago. He couldn't exactly recall how he learned that but he did. "Any of you have any other suggestions? I'm good with whatever honestly." He said to them, leaning back in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]    Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]  - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 6:31 pm

A few more scratching sounds, and the most annoyed look blossomed on the waitress' face when Adeline walked past her without giving her order or at the very least an 'excuse me'. Clearing her throat, she placed the tip of the pen on her lips, her eyes wandering back to Aspen who had started giving a few more orders again. Jotting them down onto the notepad, she eyed the trio who were supposed to be her customers. Weren't they just a merry and joyful group of people? "So you guys want to-go for fries, bacon fries, triple stacker, and two veggie burgers?" The list was reiterated to confirm everything, and took the menus from Aspen, holding them beneath the notepad in an unbalanced manner. They threatened to slip out of her grasp, precociously teetering about, but they never managed to leave her fingers. While awaiting for an answer, the waitress tried to feign disinterest about their conversation.

However, when the dark haired boy mentioned the Ferris wheel, she found herself jumping into their discussion, throwing out her own suggestion. Folding her elbows onto the table, her head resting between her palms, the words came out as smooth as ice without so much as a care to whether they minded her popping in. "If you don't like the Ferris wheel so much, there's always the skating rink." Her eyes glinted almost dangerously, but her voice was simply a tease, creating mischief and fun for herself.

"That is, if you're up to the challenge."
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]    Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]  - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 9:31 pm

occ: Sorry for the late reply!

Ic: Aspen had glanced over towards Barry and Magic giving the two a shrug. There wasn't much to a festival besides games, food, and rides. Although Aspen sometimes didn't enjoy rides since she was slightly motion sick but the autumn figured that the ferris wheel would be fine as long as nobody shook the carts... Aspen had glanced over towards the waitress slightly confused why she had such a agitated look on her face. Lamia wasn't being that rude the waitress was way over sensitive. But Aspen had held her tongue and nodded when she had repeated their order, crossing her fingers that Lamia wouldn't mind the fact that Aspen had too order for her. "Yes! That's it!" The blonde said with a smile. Glancing back over towards Barry and Magic Aspen had pondered on the thought, "Well we can always go play some more festival games if you want" Aspen always had a competitive side too her, she loved too win things and wasn't a sore winner or a sore loser after all it was just a game and it was meant to be fun. The blonde glanced back over towards the waitress when she had said something about a skating rink her eyes quickly had brightened. "Oh! I love skating, It's been awhile since I tried tho!" Aspen had said wondering if it was a roller-skating rink or something completely different. The blonde blinked when the waitress had teased them, Aspen slightly had grown a liking to the waitress. "Yeah! we're up for anything and everythinnng." Aspen had blurted out answering for the entire group even though that wasn't her intention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]    Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sometimes I get a good feeling!! [Closed groupie topic :DD]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next