Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Good Job School, You Gave the Plans to the Wrong People [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9174

Good Job School, You Gave the Plans to the Wrong People [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Good Job School, You Gave the Plans to the Wrong People [CLOSED]   Good Job School, You Gave the Plans to the Wrong People [CLOSED] EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 4:48 pm

Oh god, oh god oh god oh god... Why did the school have to be such a jerk? Well, that was the one thing Emi thought. Books were clutched in her hand, a note carefully folded and placed on top. Heck, as OCD as the girl was, school projects just weren't her thing. Especially when it came to these. How, in all the world, had she ended up having to plan for something? Or at least, offer something to be used? What most of all puzzled her though, was who else she had to work with. Not that she had any struggle with it... I mean, she was the type of person who hated being with people no matter if they were the hottest man in school or what.

A shaky breath came from the girl as she walked down the hallway of the winter dormatory floor, there was at least one thing she could take for granted. Emi was partnered up with someone who was also assorted into her house, it made things a lot easier. Pulling the jacket around her closer around her self for a moment to redo one of the grey buttons, she eventually got the courage to knock upon the door.

Dorm 101.

When the door opened, she had her face looking down shyly.

"E-Excuse me.. I-I-Is Eve-evelyn Whi-ite p-present? T-The st-staff reque-requested u-us to work to-to-together..."

Curse everything about her at the moment. Her stuttering, how she slumped and seemed to cocoon, how her voice was so quiet and squeaky... The books were clutched closer to her chest and the note saying such still sitting on top. She wouldn't just appear at a girls' dorm room for no reason without a logical explanation... It was only kind to bring the proof that they wanted them to work together.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12295

PostSubject: Re: Good Job School, You Gave the Plans to the Wrong People [CLOSED]   Good Job School, You Gave the Plans to the Wrong People [CLOSED] EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 5:24 pm

There was a knock on the door.

Evelyn groaned and pulled the covers over her head, trying to block out the sound. So annoying... Each rap on the door seemed to send stabs of pain through her temples. It was a Saturday, noon, couldn't she get some sleep around here? Her hangover was killing her. Who was coming around knocking anyways? Between herself, Kimply, Ethan, and Lette, it wasn't like they got too many visitors...

After a moment of silence, she realized she was probably the only one still here.

Maybe they'll go away if I just stay here...

. . .

Damn it.

Her curiosity got the better of her, and Evelyn sat up, moving to pet down her bedraggled hair. Was it Jace? Did Lotte lose her key again? Or maybe Kimply or Ethan got locked out, who knew... She was already fully dressed as she crawled out of bed, head pounding, with blurry vision that swayed with every uneven step. It's probably nobody...

She padded up to the door and cracked it open, poking her head out to see who'd come to disturb her sleep.

The girl was so quiet that Evelyn had to strain to hear her as she barely managed to stammer out her name... Her name. What? What did this girl want with her? They had to work together?

Evelyn stared at her, listening to the way she spoke, the way she stuttered, the way she stared at the ground and clutched her books to her chest. It was almost like staring into a mirror.

So she just stood there, frozen, staring at this girl she'd never met. The words came spilling out her mouth before she could even dare to think, or breathe.

"Um, s-s-sorry, wrong dorm."

Evelyn flung the door shut in her face and locked it with a quick twist, sighing.

I need a drink...
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9174

PostSubject: Re: Good Job School, You Gave the Plans to the Wrong People [CLOSED]   Good Job School, You Gave the Plans to the Wrong People [CLOSED] EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 5:49 pm

"Sorry, wrong dorm."

That just about killed the girl, she felt so bad, so stupid...

The long, red hair of hers was brushed behind her ear as she gave a respectful nod, almost bowing. Hey, she was of an honorable culture... Nothing wrong with keeping a few habits, right?

"O-Oh... I-My apo-apologies..."

Again. The soft voice, almost petrified of people.

Fingers clutched the books as hard as they could, the knuckles and bend of each digit turning a pale white from how hard she had been.

So stupid.. You should've known... You embarrassed yourself.. The dementing thoughts that seemed to torture her threw on again, but she had to keep them away.

With the door seeming to slam into her face, it surely took her by surprise. Well, it wasn't the nicest of things, but at the same time she'd done something rude herself. She hadn't bothered to look up, but had allowed her eyes to travel slightly upwards.

Deciding to figure out where this Evelyn White actually was, Emi moved away from the door stiffly. She didn't feel the best, and honestly was upset with herself. Well, it was her fault she had somewhat intruded... Disturbing them... But otherwise, she was half tempted to return to her dorm and just wait until Monday.

Rubbing one of her eyes, seeing that allergies were a jerk to her at this time of year, mild as they were, Emi moved about towards her dorm. She opened up the letter in her hand again, scrutzenizing it for any details.

Evelyn White, Winter Dorm 101
Emi Inoue, Winter Dorm 105

It had said specifically she was there... So why wasn't she? Had the system been somewhat messed up, or handwriting wrong? Could it be a four, and not a one? Or even a seven? She didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Job School, You Gave the Plans to the Wrong People [CLOSED]   Good Job School, You Gave the Plans to the Wrong People [CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Job School, You Gave the Plans to the Wrong People [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1