Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Hollow Victory [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9400

Hollow Victory [Closed] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Victory [Closed]   Hollow Victory [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 12:28 pm

"I learned all the lessons I need a long time ago." He let out a yawn himself. He was still very tired from the fight. He needed to rest up. His hearing still hadn't returned to normal. It really bothered him. It honestly felt like he was losing his hearing. How did they have hearing like this all the time? Well then again they were used to it, they didn't have the chance to have amplified hearing. There were perks to it, but it was also a pain.. They probably wouldn't be able to deal with it all that well.. Who knows? "By the time next year rolls around I will have an even better control of my power so it should be easy." He said. "I should probably go soon.. I'm getting tired. I'm still worn from all the fighting.."
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11250

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Victory [Closed]   Hollow Victory [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 5:55 am

Her gaze flickered to Magic as he let out a yawn of his own, a lazy smirk appearing on her face as he explained that he was getting tired. "I think I can see that...But yeah, I am tired as well. I'm feeling much better now...Maybe I'll get a good night sleep for once," she stated as she pushed herself up to her feet, dusting herself off. "It...It was really nice talking to you, Magic. Things have just been crazy lately, it was nice to get at least something sorted out."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9400

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Victory [Closed]   Hollow Victory [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 12:30 pm

Magic nodded in agreement. "It was nice talking to you to. Now I shall go meet my bed for an evening of comfort." He said. He let out another yawn, and the gave Hosa a wave, and disappeared into the trees, heading back to the school.
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11250

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Victory [Closed]   Hollow Victory [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 4:01 pm

And so it was over, so quickly. Hosa stretched from where she stood as Magic left, trying to decide what to do. A nap did sound nice...She would want to be well rested for the secret training for when it happened...Who knew what was going to happen so with the quick image of a raven appearing in her mind, she took the form. She stretched out her wings before she took flight, soaring over the forest as she headed toward the dorms. Today hadn't been so bad...And she was thankful for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Victory [Closed]   Hollow Victory [Closed] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Victory [Closed]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4