Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Hollow Victory [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11250

Hollow Victory [Closed] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Victory [Closed]   Hollow Victory [Closed] - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 8:12 pm

"..." Hosa didn't say a word after Magic was done, her gaze flickering toward him as she tried to make sense of what then could of happened. If Magic didn't know, then it didn't help her figure it out at all...Then again, Magic didn't know which was worrying. Something like that just coming out of the blue? That wasn't normal for sure...Had he overworked himself in that fight or something, or did his body just disagree with something? Either way, she still wasn't happy she had won because of that. "That's...Weird," she finally said in a quiet voice.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9400

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Victory [Closed]   Hollow Victory [Closed] - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 9:32 pm

Magic thought it through there wasn't really any logical explanation to why he had froze. It wasn't fear that had struck him at all.. What was it? This question was probably gonna plague them both for the next while or until they could forget about it. "Yeah it is.." He stated kicking up some dirt with his shoe, as he kind of hit the ground with it.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Victory [Closed]   Hollow Victory [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 11:16 am

Hosa frowned softly as her eyes narrowed as she held on arm across her chest as her other arm rested on that as her head leaned on that hand as she tried to figure out why such a thing would of happened to Magic. Had it do with his powers? So many reasons came to her mind as she shook her head as her blue eyes flickered back up toward Magic. "You really have no idea why it happened? Did you overwork yourself or something so your body didn't respond or...." she drifted off, having a feeling that it wasn't that. This worried her, wondering what had happened to Magic in that moment. If it hadn't been an illusion...She really didn't want to think about that.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Victory [Closed]   Hollow Victory [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 11:43 am

Mason shook his head. "No.. I wasn't tired.. I could have kept going for a while.." Could it have been his powers? Did sound have the ability to make stuff stop moving, or move on it's own? He should probably check on that somewhere. He should take a trip to the library soon. Magic stuff his hands into his pockets, and shuffled the ground with his shoe.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Victory [Closed]   Hollow Victory [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 7:58 pm

Hosa pouted slightly as her gaze dropped to her feet. This whole thing was confusing, and now that the fact that Magic had no idea just made the victory feel all that more cheap to her. She attempted to come up with any more ideas of what could of happened but nothing came to mind causing her to just let herself fall backwards into the grass with a thud. She winched slightly from the pain of suddenly hitting the ground, but didn't really care as her limbs laid spread out as she stared at the sky with an annoyed sigh. "Well, then I have no idea. It is really, really weird..."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Victory [Closed]   Hollow Victory [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 8:17 pm

Magic shrugged. "I have no idea either.. The only possible solution I have is that it could have been my power... But I don't even know of Sound is capable of freezing someone like that without some harmful effects first...." He said trying to figure out why he had froze. He was always smart, but he never really used his knowledge much.. He and his brother were both smart. Vincent just had a tendency to use his brain a bit more than Magic. Ever since he got here he would find the time to study all that is known about sound so that way he could use his power to it's most effectiveness. Well attacks anyway.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Victory [Closed]   Hollow Victory [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 9:12 pm

"But why would your power do it to you? Why not me? Besides...You seem to have pretty good control over your power, I dunno why it would suddenly do something like that..." she drifted off, guessing that having pretty good control didn't mean anything. She had lost control a few times herself with the whole dragon thing that she never spoke to anybody about, the cat ear things...She had never really tried that since as it seemed unimportant when she could just take the whole form but...Eh. Oh, and the whole thing with the supernatural forms in the tournament. Alright, so it seemed it was pretty clear that having control meant nothing when it came to supernatural powers. But even with that it made her confuse about what happened. Just...Really, really confused. Ugh...
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Victory [Closed]   Hollow Victory [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 9:29 pm

Magic shrugged again. "I don't have that great of control. I just have used my power my power a lot, that I'm able to use it for longer periods of time. Sometimes I can't get the sound to the exact pitch I want, or frequency, or speed. Also I can't exactly control that it amplifies my hearing. It does that on it's own. Also in my fight with Leo, it acted on it's own and saved me from falling ceiling pieces. So there may be a chance that my power is to blame.. Though it would have caused a large amount of pain if it was.. Which is something I don't understand.." Mason said kind of rambling. He was thinking it through, and thinking it through meant rambling.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Victory [Closed]   Hollow Victory [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 12:47 am

As Magic started to ramble on, Hosa let out a loud sigh as she raised her hands to her face and covered them. "You lost me, Magic," she said once he was finished, her voice slightly muffled by her hands but still clear enough to be understood. She had manged to get the basics of what he had said, but her brain was already hurting of just trying to think of why as she shifted her hands slightly so her voice could be heard clearly as she spoke up.

"Alright, so your powers worked by themselves saved you in the duel against Leo - I got that much. It helped you, so why did it suddenly decide to hurt you this time? I mean, sure, my power acted on its own once to save me and...Things didn't turn out perfectly, but it hadn't outright hurt me." She paused, wondering if Magic knew about the whole dragon thing from last year. She didn't talk about it, but she was sure it was rather well known when in the final round one of the opponents kinda turned into a dragon when she could only turn into normal animals before. Kinda the type of thing that spreads like wildfire. So, she decided to quickly go on.

"But you couldn't move - it didn't help you in any way as it let me defeat you easily. Did you power think it was helpful or something? The fact that your power could of done something that clearly would of gotten you killed if it wasn't an illusion makes me doubt it really was it...But I suppose it is the best idea we have."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Victory [Closed]   Hollow Victory [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 10:33 am

Thats when it hit him. His power reacts to his emotions. Well more so negative emotions. Sometimes it can amplify it, and sometimes it will have negative effects. "My power reacts with my emotions. During the fight all I could think about is how much I wanted to destroy you, and also some anger was mixed in with it. My power can sometimes react badly to negative emotions.. Though it hasn't happened since I have been here, that could have been it. The anger I felt could have cause my power to go haywire, and that could have resulted in my body freezing like it did." In the past when his power reacted negatively he would end up tired for days, or he would end up with migraines, or something that would hurt him. Though he never froze...
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Victory [Closed]   Hollow Victory [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 10:30 pm

Hosa raised an eyebrow from where she laid when Magic mentioned his power worked on emotion and explained how it must of worked. She listened carefully, before she smiled softly. "Well, good to know what was going though your head during that fight, and at least that mystery is solved. So I suppose this is a lesson - don't wish total destruction upon your opponents unless you want to lose." She didn't really mean to make a joke about the whole thing, but it just kinda slipped out as she blinked as she raised herself sightly to look at Magic. "Er...Didn't mean to make it sound like that. You fought good and I think you could of won if it wasn't for your power acting how it did."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Victory [Closed]   Hollow Victory [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 10:59 pm

Magic let out a huff. "No. Thinking like that doesn't always result in my power reacting negatively. Most of the time it makes it a lot stronger.." He said. The winter student did want to win, but his power thought differently.. There was always next year that was for sure. He was gonna make it to the top next year. There was no doubt about it.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Victory [Closed]   Hollow Victory [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 10:32 am

Hosa stuck out her tongue, her eyes narrowing slightly at Magic. "But what kind of lesson is that, Magic? Wish total destruction upon your opponents if you want to win? I like my version better, a better lesson for sure," she stated, before breaking out in a soft chuckle at that. "Well, I suppose we can put it to the test next year. You will have a good shot as I won't be able to even partake in it..." she paused, wondering if Magic was aware of the fact that she was becoming a Guardian. It didn't seem like a big secret, as everybody knew she was graduating but who knew if anybody was aware she had been offered a spot as a Guardian as she had tried not to spread it... But it seemed that almost every rumor was quickly spread around here in Beata and with Magic's gift...But maybe he didn't know, but she figured that was a slim chance if any.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Victory [Closed]   Hollow Victory [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 10:49 am

Magic let out a huff. "Hey, wishing destruction upon someone is what got me through my life in Chicago." Which was all his life except before he came to Beata. "And I still had a pretty good shot to win this year, but the thing that happened stopped me." He said. He could have totally won in his mind. And Yes he was aware that she was becoming a guardian. He was pretty sure everyone knew that she was becoming a guardian.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Victory [Closed]   Hollow Victory [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 11:10 am

"Still not the best lesson," she couldn't help but point out as she sat up once more, stretching her arms in a lazy, but luxury manner as a soft yawn escaped her. She hadn't gotten the best amount of sleep with how much the tournament and her victories had been weighing on her, and now she had to worry about her secret training...Now she knew that was a secret as she hadn't even breathed a word about it and only the headmaster and maybe a handful of other staff members knew about it. "But I mean you will have a even better shot next year...As long as the same thing doesn't happen."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Victory [Closed]   Hollow Victory [Closed] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Victory [Closed]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next