Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Uh, hey there.. (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Beata Bucks : 8369

Uh, hey there.. (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Uh, hey there.. (closed)   Uh, hey there.. (closed) EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 9:42 pm

Sasori laid back on the grass watching the clouds roll by under a tree. He sighed contently and forgot all about his problems and it was just him and nature. He lifted his hand and sand danced across his palm he turned the sand into a butterfly and watched it fly for a bit before he made it land back onto his palm. He then made the sand turn into a bat and fly around for a while before it landed on a pile on his stomach. The redhead groaned and put his arms behind his head and closed his eyes. He opened them moments later to a familar voice.
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11217

PostSubject: Re: Uh, hey there.. (closed)   Uh, hey there.. (closed) EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 10:27 pm

The courtyard was beautiful. The wide open paths, the trees and the fountain...It was just so beautiful and Sam couldn't help but admire it all as they walked the path. They hummed a song to themselves, a simple melody that they had picked up from a game they liked to play. A simple escape from the school life of Beata, a welcoming thing as getting used to going to an academy and living in a dorm was...Odd. All the people that Sam had met had been nothing but wonderful but it was still going to be something that they needed to get used to.

Then they caught sight of a familiar form laying in the grasses. It didn't take long to pin-point who it was as a smile flashed across their face. They started to rush over, opening their mouth to say something but stopped at the sight of the sand bat that fluttered around them. Their eyes went wide as they bit back a cooing sound, only to be disappointed when it fell into a pile on his chest. "Hey Sasori!" they greeted as they finished their walk over to the relaxing student, giving them a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

PostSubject: Re: Uh, hey there.. (closed)   Uh, hey there.. (closed) EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 10:38 pm

Sasori gave a small smile. "Hey Sam. Uh care to join me..?" He asked awkwardly. He wasnt used to hanging out with anybody but at least he had tried opening up a bit like Sam said he should. Sam was slowly cracking his sand shell he put up around himself, but build a wall out of sand and the ocean tide was likely to come and knock it down. Sasori opened both eyes before reaching his hand upwards again. The sand rose from his chest and started to dance across his palm and through his fingers. Turning his head to Sam he spoke. "Do you have anything you want me to my sand out of?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Uh, hey there.. (closed)   Uh, hey there.. (closed) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 1:37 pm

Sam happily sat down next to Sasori the moment the offer was put out, giving him a smile as they watched the sand start to shift and move around Sasori's hand. They were half distracted, simply watching in wonder as the sand seemed to move on its own that they almost missed Sasori's question before they startled slightly. "Oh! I don't really care," they said with a slight shrug, letting their eyes flicker to the shifting sand once more. "Its...Really cool thought." There was a pause before they waved their hand toward the sand. "Your power, I mean. I've never seen anything like it, being able to manipulate sand with your mind is...Really cool."
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

PostSubject: Re: Uh, hey there.. (closed)   Uh, hey there.. (closed) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 1:52 pm

Sasori let out a laugh. "Well where I come from it's not cool. Rather it's more like I'm a monster. They blame it on my ancestor Shukaku Asahi, because he was the last one to have that power. But that was over 200 years ago. So they call me a sand spirit because of my gift. Although it does come in handy and with enough pressure to my sand I can make glass. I'll show you." Sasori made some more sand rise up from the ground and he clenched his fist as hard as he could and his sand was forced together and it turned into the shape of a small glass bat. Sasori unclenched his hand and the bat fell into his outstretched hands. He smiled and handed it to Sam.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Uh, hey there.. (closed)   Uh, hey there.. (closed) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 2:29 pm

Sam pouted when Sasori called himself a monster, crossing their arms as they stared at him. "Well I don't think you are a monster," they retorted softly to themselves only to pause as they watched him clench his hand into a fist before holding out a small little glass object. Sam leaned forward to study the newly created glass, gently taking it from him as they held it up to allow the light to catch it. Their breath caught in their throat, holding back squeeling as they recognized what it was. "Its a bat! I love bats!" they gasped happily, gently rolling it in their hand as they bent forward to study it even closer. "Can I keep this Sasori?" they questioned, not wanting to take it without his permission...Even if it was their favorite animal.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

PostSubject: Re: Uh, hey there.. (closed)   Uh, hey there.. (closed) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 2:49 pm

Sasori nodded. "Yeah sure. Honestly bats are easy to make so I make them often. I could make other things too but I wanna hear what you want to see. Anything anything at all." Sasori said with a slight blush from embarrassment on his face. He made a bunch of sand pile up onto the ground just so he could show Sam anything he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Uh, hey there.. (closed)   Uh, hey there.. (closed) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 3:12 pm

Sam had to keep themself from giggling at the sheer excitement of getting to keep the glass bat as they gently laid it on their leg, their gaze flickering up toward Sasori as they finished listening to what he had to say. They could only give a sheepish shrug as they turned their attention onto the little pile of sand that he formed. "I don't know...I'm..." there was small laugh that escaped from them as they shook their head, brushing a hand through their short lock of hair. "I'm not very good at deciding on things...Um, how about you show me what your favorite animal is!"
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

PostSubject: Re: Uh, hey there.. (closed)   Uh, hey there.. (closed) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 3:56 pm

Sasori shrugged but nodded. He pushed his hand forward and a huge butterfly formed and started to fly around. It flew around the two of them before suddenly more sand pierced through it and the butterfly broke into a hundred little butterflies and landed on them, still intact. Sasori smiled slightly as he made patterns appear on the butterflies wings in swirls, zigzags, and spots. He smiled as a butterfly landed on his finger and brought it up to his face to inspect it. The butterfly had a mixture of zigzags and swirls.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Uh, hey there.. (closed)   Uh, hey there.. (closed) EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 8:00 pm

Sam's eyes widen as the sand twisted in the air, slowly taking the form of a giant butterfly and they found themselves holding their breath as their gaze slowly followed the sand-created creature. When it broke apart into a sea of butterflies, Sam clasped their hands in front of their mouth, holding back a squee of admiration as it descended upon them and gently rested on them. "This is amazing!" Sam finally managed, raising their arm to stare at the butterflies as they watched the patterns swirl across their wings. "You are lucky Sasori," they sighed as they lifted their gaze to stare at him. "I wish I could use my gift to make such beautiful things but...Well, my gift is pretty one-note and is useless for most things."
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

PostSubject: Re: Uh, hey there.. (closed)   Uh, hey there.. (closed) EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 8:14 pm

Sasori raised an eyebrow at San. "Im sure it's not useless. By the way you never told me what your power was did you? So what is it?" The red headed boy said as he made the sand break apart and flying in the air like a little sea before settling on the ground and making a herd of zebras run around their feet. Sasori gaze at them for a while before turning back to Sam and watching him worh curious eyes. His half lidded Hazel orbs gazed into Sam's green eyes. He couldn't decide if they were a light forest green or emerald green. He blinked so he wouldn't miss anything they said.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Uh, hey there.. (closed)   Uh, hey there.. (closed) EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 8:32 pm

Sam gave Sasori a small smile as the butterflies broke apart, waiting until the sand had settled into a new form before they spoke up. "I'm sure you heard about the gift of super speed and the big family that have it here at Beata. I'm a cousin to them all, pretty closely related but distance enough that I got..." There was a pause before they sighed, giving a small shrug of their shoulder. "I got an off-shoot of it I suppose. They call it 'flash step' - I can move small distances at super speed but its far the useful and powerful gift that all of my cousins have." Their green eyes dimmed as they brought their knees up to their chin, resting their head on it as they let out a wistful sigh.

"Compared to all of my cousins, my power is...Almost nothing. They have so much use they can get out of it - finishing tasks at breakneck speeds while I can just move a short distance."
There was another lengthy pause before they straighten up, clearing their throat as they shook their head. "Sorry, sorry, I didn't mean to get so...Melodramatic. They all say that I should be proud - its rare for somebody in the family to have a different version of super speed but...Its already so hard being as... 'unique' as I am with my gender. I really just wish I could have had the same power so I wasn't even more unusual."
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

PostSubject: Re: Uh, hey there.. (closed)   Uh, hey there.. (closed) EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 9:34 pm

Sasori gave Sam a gentle smile. "Hey it's alright. To be honest I haven't really heard about the super speed family. And your gift is cool, with enough practice maybe you can lengthen the distance you have right now? I mean it would help with reflexes to right? So in a fight you can dodge the opponents strikes. While the super speed is cool I bet there's a lot of them so having flash step is pretty cool if you think about it. If I had that kind of speed when I was training in other martial arts it would've been easier to doge in competitive. But having super speed is overrated I think flash step is cooler, and because it's rare it makes it even cooler." He said and put a hand on his shoulder. " Don't worry Sam your not the only person wishing they weren't unusual. Besides being here is actually pretty fun. I'll be honest with you Sam your really the only person I've opened up to like ever. Your cracking the sand shell I put around my self to hide my true feelings and I really hope we can become good friends." He said giving them a closed eye smile.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Uh, hey there.. (closed)   Uh, hey there.. (closed) EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 10:19 am

Sam blinked as Sasori started to talk, turning their attention fully onto him as they listened. As he spoke, a small smile worked onto Sam's face as they straighten up a bit more. Their gaze shifted slightly to Sasori's hand as he put it on their shoulder, before giggling softly as he finished speaking. "Thank you Sasori," they said with a small dip of their head, placing their hand on top of the one that he had rested on their shoulder. "I-I'm really happy that we became friends as well. I always was afraid that people wouldn't accept me for...Well, me but you've been a wonderful friend. And...You are right. Maybe my gift can be a bit more...'Awesomer' then I thought."
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

PostSubject: Re: Uh, hey there.. (closed)   Uh, hey there.. (closed) EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 12:09 pm

Sasori laughed and sat back and enjoyed the comfortable silence between the two. Sam was.. a great friend.. his only friend actually. He could rely on them to talk to and come to when he needed help or advice with anything, or just to hang out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uh, hey there.. (closed)   Uh, hey there.. (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Uh, hey there.. (closed)
Page 1 of 1