Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

I got a cat for my birthday

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8777

I got a cat for my birthday - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got a cat for my birthday   I got a cat for my birthday - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 3:50 am

It took Amber about 10 minutes to show and another 10 minutes to get ready, she had guessed that Grant wanted her to look nice for tne town or something. She slipped on her white laced tanktop and put a bright red leather jacket over it. It had some details to make it look somewhat girly, then she slipped on her jeans and putting on some bright red lipstick. God i hope i didnt overdue it, she stared at herself in the mirrior and thought some bracelets and rings would look nice. Slipping on some Golden and sliver bracelets she put a adorable cherry ring on her finger. Looking over on her bed was the cute little kitten Thor. Scooping her up Amber quickly rushed out of the door walking out of the doors to the academy "so sorry that took so long."
~Chracters~
I got a cat for my birthday - Page 4 Brunettes%20clouds%20dress%20katana%20grass%20green%20eyes%20short%20hair%20white%20dress%20skyscapes%20anime%20girls%20hair%20ban_www.wallpaperno.com_8 I got a cat for my birthday - Page 4 Pirate_anime_boy_by_Believe_in_music I got a cat for my birthday - Page 4 Tumblr_mve4n9Trah1sk1rjvo1_500
~Amber Brook Howler~Cameron Finn Howler~Jordan Blake Shaw~
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10361

PostSubject: Re: I got a cat for my birthday   I got a cat for my birthday - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 4:11 am

As Amber was showering, Grant was thinking about what she had said earlier. "Did you know that you have the most beautiful eyes i have ever seen?" He repeated those words over and over. He hated this situation. He didn't want their friendship to end over something like this. He hadn't really thought of her as anything other than a friend, which was the same with the rest of the girls he met, but a simple rejection would probably make her never want to see him again. "What do I do, Beansprout? I might be in a bad position if she really does like me. Maybe it was just a compliment and nothing more." He hoped that was it. As he arrived at the entrance, he lay down on the floor with Beansprout resting on his chest. After a couple more minutes, his eyes started to close. They quickly shot open as he heard Amber's voice. "It's fine, Amber." He picked up Beansprout and got up. "We've been wai-" he stopped as he finally saw what she was wearing. Wow, she looks beautiful. "Uh, all ready?" He asked as he handed her the coin sack.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: I got a cat for my birthday   I got a cat for my birthday - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 4:24 am

Taking the coin sack back she stuffed it in her pocket and nodded. "Yeah im ready but how exactly are we getting there again?" Amber gave a nervous laugh because she didnt really have a car or anything but they could use the bus. Thor had been sleeping in Ambers arms this whole time unaware of what was happening she contuined to stay in a deep slumber.
~Chracters~
I got a cat for my birthday - Page 4 Brunettes%20clouds%20dress%20katana%20grass%20green%20eyes%20short%20hair%20white%20dress%20skyscapes%20anime%20girls%20hair%20ban_www.wallpaperno.com_8 I got a cat for my birthday - Page 4 Pirate_anime_boy_by_Believe_in_music I got a cat for my birthday - Page 4 Tumblr_mve4n9Trah1sk1rjvo1_500
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: I got a cat for my birthday   I got a cat for my birthday - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 4:32 am

Oh, this was a problem. "Well, we could walk." Hadn't he done something else to get here? Like, ride something. "Does Rosebury have taxis or something like that?" It's a small town, so I guess they wouldn't really have a taxi service. What was it called though?
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: I got a cat for my birthday   I got a cat for my birthday - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 4:38 am

Amber checked the time on her phone noticing it wasnt so late to take the 2:30 bus. "Well we can take a bus there but there are pretty small unless you have another idea..?" Amber asked as she gently petted thor on her head as she slept.
~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: I got a cat for my birthday   I got a cat for my birthday - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 4:46 am

"No, i'm fine with it." She would just have to lead him to it. He barely ever left the academy, especially since he got all he needed from it, so he hadn't really thought about exploring the town. A couple ideas popped into his head as he thought about how small the bus actually was. Were they so small they would be pressed up against each other?
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: I got a cat for my birthday   I got a cat for my birthday - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 4:55 am

Amber lead Grant towards the bus stop. When they arrived a bus already had stopped waiting for the two to hop on in. It wasnt that bad of a bus it was a red that looked worned out it also smelled pretty bad. But it wasnt so bad inside. Amber gave the driver the payment fee then entered it sitting down in the middle.
~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: I got a cat for my birthday   I got a cat for my birthday - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 5:08 am

Grant reluctantly followed her onto the bus. This wasn't anything like he had remembered. He gave the driver the fee, and took a seat across from Amber. How long is this going to take? He also wanted to know how they were going to get all of the food and litter back to Beata. She didn't seem liked she could really carry a lot of weight, and Grant would have trouble bringing it back because of his injuries.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: I got a cat for my birthday   I got a cat for my birthday - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 5:14 am

The bus finally stopped at Rosebury around 2:50 Pm they still had lots of time shopping. Slowly getting up from her seat Amber stretched out her aching bones. Exiting the bus Amber waited for Grant outside looking around the town. "Their has to be a store here somewhere." She said outloud reading signs of the shops around them.
~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: I got a cat for my birthday   I got a cat for my birthday - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 5:20 am

As Grant took a step off the bus, he drew in a deep breath of fresh air. Only five minutes was enough for him to feel dizzy, and he could tell Beansprout wasn't too happy about it either. "What about that?" he asked as he pointed at a building with a sign that had three x's on it. "X stands for pet, right? Something like that?"
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: I got a cat for my birthday   I got a cat for my birthday - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 5:27 am

"Oh yeah it does lets go!" She replied with some eager, shopping was something Amber simply just loved no matter what kind of shopping it was. She was one of those people who shopped untill she dropped. Once they reached the door to the building their was a sign taped to the door. 'Pets are welcome to stroll, damage must be payed.'  "Well looks like their allowed to look around as well." She shrugged opening the door which caused a ding of a bell. Thor perked up at the sound of it leaping out of Ambers arms and pressing against her leg and purring loudly.
~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got a cat for my birthday   I got a cat for my birthday - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

I got a cat for my birthday
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4