Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A Nightly Birthday

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9258

A Nightly Birthday Empty
PostSubject: A Nightly Birthday   A Nightly Birthday EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 2:44 pm

July 1st... To be honest, it felt strange. Quite a few students wishing her a happy birthday as she passed though the halls, each giving her their own little birthday talk who knew, turning 16 was such a big deal around Beata? Keirsta didn't. She wasn't the type to celebrate birthdays at all, with family or not. Then again, that was just how she had been raised. The only real time she got to celebrate her birthday was when she turned 5 or 10, but otherwise she just wanted to be left alone. Sure, it was nice of her family to stop by because they were thinking of her, but Keirsta just... Didn't care. It was never her big thing. Why change it? Well, it seemed she didn't have much of a choice.

She sat at the edge of the lake, kicking her feet around in the water. On her lap, the paper plate with a single slice of cake was there. The card beside it, reading words from her aunt, had practically just made her day. Brushing her hair back with her fingers, she sat the cake aside for a moment. Pretty much, just to gaze out at the water. Nothing in particular, nothing worth alarming herself about. Putting her head in her hands and her elbows on her knees, thoughts ran through her mind. She couldn't help but think about how this was her first birthday without her father, and it did damper her mood to some extent.

"Happy birthday, to me..."
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Beata Bucks : 10744

A Nightly Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nightly Birthday   A Nightly Birthday EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 5:56 pm

Shirtless with red and white swimming shorts on, Louis emerged from the forest. A dry towel was hanging on the back of his neck and over his shoulders, meanwhile his flip-flops thunked on the ground. He whistled a tune to his favorite song and spread his towel out on the ground by the lake, kicking off his shoes and getting ready to jump in. He looked over, across to the other side and almost jumped out of his swimming trunks when he saw a girl sitting there. As far as the boy could see, there weren't any other people around...especially at this time of day.

Louis ran his finger down a long snake tattoo on his right arm; it was an odd and new thing he did when he was nervous or scared. He had been hoping to be at the lake alone. The Autumn shrugged it off, backed up, and ran and jumped into the water. It was freezing cold, but he didn't care. As he came up for air, Louis swam over to the girl sitting on the edge and smiled to her. "Hey," he said, running his hand through his wet hair. "You're...Keirsta, right?" He had heard some kids at school talk about her, but he couldn't remember what they said...something about being 16.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

A Nightly Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nightly Birthday   A Nightly Birthday EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 6:42 pm

Having mainly been minding her own business, when Louis appeared Keirsta nearly jumped out of her skin. Literally. She leaped backwards, and since her feet had been in the water... Sadly for Louis, she accidentally hit him in the jaw. Clasping her hands over her mouth in panic, she stumbled backwards. "Oh my god... I am so sorry!" What the hell was he doing out here anyways? For all she knew, no one ever came out to the lake. Or rather, the caverns either. Then again, they weren't very popular locations, mainly because not many students knew about them. No matter what, both of them were there... And she had hit him in the jaw.

"But... Yes... I am Keirsta..." Man, all day this was going to last, wouldn't it? It sort of freaked her out. The downside to being one of the popular chicks... Everyone knew your business. Well, not exactly... She still did have some privacy, which she was so thankful for. Because, think about it. If you had little to no privacy at all during most of your life, more importantly your teenage years, it wouldn't be very good. Well, it'd seem kind of weird, at least. "W-What brings you out here?"
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10043

A Nightly Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nightly Birthday   A Nightly Birthday EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 7:05 pm

Not too far away, stood Leo. His blond hair ever messy and spiked, and blue eyes sparkling with excitement. He had spent most of the day searching for Keirsta, yet he hadn't seemed to find her at all during the day, much to his frustration. However, he had spotted her heading for the lake while he was heading to the dorms hoping to find her there. Knowing where she was going, he hurried back into his dorm to pick up his present for her. He had been thinking about what to get her since he realized that her birthday was coming up. Since her dad died, she had been sad, and he could tell, even when she was smiling that it hurt. So he wanted something to make her feel better. A friend.

His blue eyes stared into stilted blue eyes. A kitten. Black fur with whites spots along the top of her body, and a white tipped tail and ears. Under her blue eyes were small white dots. Appearing like freckles for a cat. To Leo, the kitten was adorable. To coo over the kitten, Leo held her close to her face, making high pitched cooing sounds sounding something like 'youaresocuteicanttakeit'. In response to this, the small kitten lashed out and cut his nose.  Jumping in shock, he let go of the kitten, who landed evenly on her paws and sprinted toward the lake. Unknowingly to Leo right where Keirsta and Louis were. A hand on his nose, and another clenched shut, the blond paled. The only thing he could think of was; 'Uh oh.'
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

A Nightly Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nightly Birthday   A Nightly Birthday EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 7:45 pm

An adorable kitten or not, it had still scratched Leo. Which, was something that Keirsta wouldn't be too happy of. Either way, it was a kitten. She would squee, and probably flop over... But mostly question what the hell a cute cat like that would be doing out. Which, literally, she would be doing in a few seconds.

"W-Wh-Oh.. You are so cute..." She was stammering like crazy. The cat was so adorable... What was going on? She looked up in the distance to only see... Leo? What was he doing here? She could only think one thing, and for the most part, it wasn't good. A birthday gift. It'd be the only reason why a cat would be out here of all places. Opening her arms up to the kitten, she was surprised when it actually came into them. She held it close to her chest, almost wanting to cry. It was so adorable. Looking back at Louis, she mouthed somewhat of a 'Sorry' before getting up and running towards Leo, stopping and curling herself up into his chest. "L-Leo... Thank you... I-Is... Is she for me?" Man... She was somewhat of a wreck already.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

A Nightly Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nightly Birthday   A Nightly Birthday EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 3:23 pm

The blond watched as the kitten leaped into Keirsta's arms, the fear he held for the kitten faded when she caught it. Relaxing, Leo then lifted his hand from the bridge of his nose. It wasn't gushing blood, but it was a pretty nice cut which sting quite a bit. That cat had some claws on her. Leo looked away from his hand just in time to see Keirsta running toward him, kitten in her arms. Leo gave her a smile before answering. "Of course, she's your's." Who else would he give it too? Tearing his eyes away from her soft pink hair, he was about to ask about grabbing her cake, when he spotted the brown haired boy in the water. Leo wasn't too sure of who he is or what he was doing. Too far to tell. "Who's that?" The Autumn student asked curiously. What would someone be doing this late at night, swimming in the water? Even if it was summer, the water would be colder at night.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

A Nightly Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nightly Birthday   A Nightly Birthday EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 5:09 pm

The girl was elated at the fact that the kitten was hers. It reminded her of the night sky, the white freckles almost like stars... The soft fur of the kitten didn't help much in the fact that she loved it to death already. It was just so cute and seemed to be so sweet... She just hoped it wouldn't attack her toes at night. That wouldn't be fun... Not at all. Well, maybe. It'd give her something to do other then hide on her phone, of course. "Thank you, Leo..." Keeping the kitten soft to her chest, she kept petting it. Looking back towards the lake, she shrugged. "I-I really don't know. Somehow he knew me." Not trying to make him seem creepy at all, Keirsta once again shrugged. "The price of being popular..."
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

A Nightly Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nightly Birthday   A Nightly Birthday EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 7:38 pm

Leo gave her a soft smile, and looked back at her. His blue eyes trailing own to the soft kitten, who seemed awfully content to be in her arms. 'You are so mean, cat.' He thought sadly. It didn't like being in Leo's arms for long, and then turns around, and seems attached to Keirsta. No matter how betrayed he felt by the cat, he was happy that the two were already becoming close friends. 'I'm glad it wasn't too hard to have the two to get along.' What he was mostly afraid of was the two not getting along. However now, that didn't seem to be much of a problem.

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

A Nightly Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nightly Birthday   A Nightly Birthday EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 1:24 pm

Not much of a problem indeed. She loved the kitten already, and it seemed to love her back. She was so thankful to Leo, there wasn't much else she could do to thank him that popped up in her mind. Keeping the kitten close to her chest, listening and feeling the small black cat purr, the girl looked back up at the gentleman who had given it to her. Screw it, I'm going to just wing it. Feeling not as shy as the events that had occurred last time they had been together in somewhat private, that was all she could really do. Closing her eyes, Keirsta leaned forward slightly, briefly kissing the autumn student before her. Damn, it was so hard to keep a blush away.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

A Nightly Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nightly Birthday   A Nightly Birthday EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 2:18 pm

Now, this kiss. He expected this one. While it wasn't as long as the first, it still had the same effect. Butterflies in his stomach, his heart pounding in his chest. A small smile on his face, and a light blush on his cheeks. By now, he had forgotten about the cut on the bridge of his nose. "You know, I wanted to giver her to you earlier, but I couldn't find you. Until not too long ago." The blond told the pink haired girl, his blue eyes watching the kitten purr endlessly. But he couldn't help but wonder, were they dating? He wasn't too sure, what could be the next step in this situation? Honestly, Leo wasn't sure. Which was cause for nervousness, as he didn't want to do something wrong and ruin their relationship. How often does someone fall in love with someone else? Not very, he would assume. 'Do I tell her that I love her now? Or is it too soon?' Nervousness got the better of him and he didn't. Too soon, too soon...
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

A Nightly Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nightly Birthday   A Nightly Birthday EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 2:45 pm

Keirsta smiled, even chuckling softly at his comment about giving her the kitten. "Sorry you weren't able to find me... I had been bombarded all day by everyone else... I had just wanted to get away from all the co motion, you know?" It in all honesty was the truth. Being popular didn't always mean the easiest of days, and what could she say? A lot of people knew her. Her name had gotten around, and it surely was fun.... At times. But honestly, it just got exhausting after awhile. To the point where she was almost bombarded each time there was a group project, even. The fact that she hated hurting peoples feelings only made it harder when she had to pick people, and most of the time she, if possible, would go with Leo. It did rise questions from the other students, but in all honesty, she was just happier picking someone she knew and could trust. After their first kiss though, and after Leo had gone back to his dorm, she had indeed spent the rest of the night just thinking about what would be the same question. Were they dating now? What were her feelings behind the kiss? Could she truly call the feeling love? It was just strange... She couldn't think of an answer. Not yet, anyways.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

A Nightly Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nightly Birthday   A Nightly Birthday EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 1:52 pm

Leo gave Keirsta an understanding look. When he had first met her, he hadn't thought about her popularity at all. It came as a bit of a shock to him, someone who was already his friend was popular. But he supposed that if she got a long with him that well, it wouldn't be much of a shock that they got along. Although, he felt stupid when he thought he was falling for her. He was sure there were plenty other students she could kiss. So why him? It wasn't like Leo didn't like it, but he was just confused.

But that was something that he could ponder later. It was Keirsta's birthday, and he wanted to celebrate with her. Realizing he had a troubled look to his face, the blond put on a bright smile. "What are you doing to name her? She is your's anyway. It's all up to you." He chuckled, bending down a bit to be at the kitten's level and continuing to make cooing noises at the small animal.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

A Nightly Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nightly Birthday   A Nightly Birthday EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 5:26 pm

Keirsta had been petting the cat continuously as Leo had been pondering, her focus just enough to where she didn't notice the puzzled look on his face. Maybe it was a good thing, since if she had, surely a question would have been raised. What else would the Autumn do?

Making sure to keep her grip on the cat tight enough to where she couldn't escape, but gentle enough to where it wasn't rough, at Leo's question she looked up. What could she name the cat? Man, that would take a bit of though... Hmm, what to call her... What to call her... Ah! The name popped up into her mind. "I know it's probably a little cliche, but what about Nightingale? We can call her Night for short." She loved how soft the cats' fur was... It was already obvious she was taken away by the little kitten, as adorable as it was.

ooc; didn't know what to do sorry
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

A Nightly Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nightly Birthday   A Nightly Birthday EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 5:50 pm

Leo gave Keirsta a nods before reaching to stroke the kitten's head. "Hello, Night~" He greeted the cat in a sing song voice. Once he did, the angel boy stretched his arms behind his head, and stood up to his full height. Blue eyes looked up and to the distance where the dorms were. "We should head back. I got all the supplies for her in my dorm." The kitten's bed, food dish, water dish, and one of those toys that has a stick, string, and a feathery object attached to the edge of the string.

ooc;Lame post, sorry~
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

A Nightly Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nightly Birthday   A Nightly Birthday EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 6:20 pm

Keirsta chuckled and smiled cheerily as Leo reached down to pet the black cat in her arms. It was just so precious, she hoped there wouldn't be too much of a trouble with her leaving the cat for class each day. She also hoped that Kayla wouldn't shock the thing to death, like she had with so many of the class fish. Shuddering at that thought, she tried to tuck it away for later as she looked up to hear Leo's recommendation. Going back to the dorms didn't seem to be such a bad idea, and it would be kind of nice to head back and relax. Which would also mean getting her new cat used to her dorm room, which no longer burned the lungs of kids who had asthma. "Yeah, that sounds good. I'll take the cat with me." She spoke softy, cooing somewhat to the little cat. She laughed when the small black paw came up and tapped her on her face, nuzzling the kittens head with her nose in return.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Nightly Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nightly Birthday   A Nightly Birthday Empty

Back to top Go down

A Nightly Birthday
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next