Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Happy Birthday to... Who?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9294

Happy Birthday to... Who? Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday to... Who?   Happy Birthday to... Who? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:01 pm

Luna walked into the cafeteria. Yeah, it was her birthday, but she didn't dress any different. Still the usual. Black leather jacket, skinny jeans, and of coarse, her tall brown boots. But she did have something on that was different. An indigo cresent-shaped moon necklace. It was her luck charm, and she wore it whenever she felt happy. Well, she thought for sure no one here knew it was her birthday... Oh well. Now 14, another year until 15. Who'd knew? Hard to tell.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Beata Bucks : 12409

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to... Who?   Happy Birthday to... Who? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:48 pm

Sean walked into the cafe and decided to sit next to Luna. He knew that today was a special day for her and he was going to be the first to sit by her. "Hey Luna! Just wanted to stop by and say happy birthday."
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to... Who?   Happy Birthday to... Who? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:03 pm

Luna looked over at Sean, a smile on her face. "Thanks! I never knew anyone actually knew, though." she said, smiling. She wanted to hug Sean so much... but it would be really weird. So, she wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to... Who?   Happy Birthday to... Who? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:08 pm

"Well, I have my ways." Sean said. said He figured that if she wouldn't hug him then he'd initiate it.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to... Who?   Happy Birthday to... Who? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:15 pm

Luna blushed. "Well, at least you knew..." She said, and she couldn't help it anymore. She threw her arms around Sean for about 5 seconds, then quickly turned away. Oh... this was embarrassing... Oh well it was better than puking in front of the whole school, am I right?
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to... Who?   Happy Birthday to... Who? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:30 pm

While Sean was being hugged he elt happy. He loved doing good things for other people. He practically lived off of the book "Stargirl" except for the break up part. As Luna released the hug Sean spoke. "Ok, I'll see you tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to... Who?   Happy Birthday to... Who? Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday to... Who?
Page 1 of 1