Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

I got a cat for my birthday

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8777

I got a cat for my birthday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got a cat for my birthday   I got a cat for my birthday - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:22 pm

"Woah..." Amber blinked trying not to look at his body or tits but at the gigantic bite marks on his shoulders. "A cat couldnt have done this could he?" Grants tone seemed serious but it wouldnt make any sense then it came to her. His gift proably did more damage then the bites. "Grant are you okay..?" The question seemed pointless but she had to know. But she couldnt help wondering but why Beansprout wasnt effected by Grants gift. But she kept quiet, "When did this happen anyways?"
~Chracters~
I got a cat for my birthday - Page 2 Brunettes%20clouds%20dress%20katana%20grass%20green%20eyes%20short%20hair%20white%20dress%20skyscapes%20anime%20girls%20hair%20ban_www.wallpaperno.com_8 I got a cat for my birthday - Page 2 Pirate_anime_boy_by_Believe_in_music I got a cat for my birthday - Page 2 Tumblr_mve4n9Trah1sk1rjvo1_500
~Amber Brook Howler~Cameron Finn Howler~Jordan Blake Shaw~
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10361

PostSubject: Re: I got a cat for my birthday   I got a cat for my birthday - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:35 pm

Quickly, he put his shirt back on. He couldn't stop himself from saying "That was disgusting." He fell onto his side, and looked up at her. "Don't tell anyone I did that." to him, taking his shirt of was worse than sex. He was now soiled and trash in his mind. "You're right. A couple of days ago I did something and angered one of the students here. He had the power to turn into a dog with three heads and I got these bite marks... I also got a bone pulled out of my body."
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: I got a cat for my birthday   I got a cat for my birthday - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:41 pm

With a sickining face she couldnt help but feel angry, a student shouldnt go that far.. Pulling out a bone and doing some serious damage to his body. "Tell me who he was, and did you report this to the Headmaster Grant?!" She sounded a bit furious once she found out who this guy was.. My god who knows what would happen after all Amber does have hidden feelings for Grant. But a student with a gift like that shouldnt even go to this academy. It puts everyone else in grave danger, "What happened to the both of you?" She asked demanding that she would know the truth then gently petted Beansprout.
~Chracters~
I got a cat for my birthday - Page 2 Brunettes%20clouds%20dress%20katana%20grass%20green%20eyes%20short%20hair%20white%20dress%20skyscapes%20anime%20girls%20hair%20ban_www.wallpaperno.com_8 I got a cat for my birthday - Page 2 Pirate_anime_boy_by_Believe_in_music I got a cat for my birthday - Page 2 Tumblr_mve4n9Trah1sk1rjvo1_500
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: I got a cat for my birthday   I got a cat for my birthday - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:52 pm

Wow, she sounds pretty mad... I bet she's constipated or something. A large smile popped up on his face as she finished. "Well, we had a little fight, but I think I won! Let's just say one of his heads was covered in acid and he ran away like a little baby." Well, most of it was true. He had lied about the fight being little, and the student running away. Actually, he did run away, but not the way Grant had described it. He got off of the floor, and grabbed her shoulders. People had usually done this in the movies, and it was time for him to test it out. "Amber, do not tell anyone about this. You're the only one I told, I don't want this getting out, okay? Promise me you won't report it or tell anyone."
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: I got a cat for my birthday   I got a cat for my birthday - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 12:00 am

Amber smiled and laughed a little but she was pretty sure that he was teasing with her. She froze when Grant grabbed her shoulders and held them pretty firm in his grip. Not knowing what to say she nodded slowly blushing a bit. "I-i Promise Grant." Her voice was a bit shaky with shock, why didnt he want anyone else to know about this? And why was he only telling me only..?
~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: I got a cat for my birthday   I got a cat for my birthday - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 12:09 am

"It feels so good to tell someone." He couldn't really tell anyone else. Everyone he knew would act worse than Amber had. He had actually expected something less from her. He knew Amy and Regina would most likely get really mad at him for picking a fight and all. Regina hadn't seemed mad when she fixed his bone, but he hadn't told her the story. "Are you okay? You look a bit red." Hadn't he said this before? Oh, I said this when I met Amy! Well, how did the rest of it go? He placed the back of his hand on Amber's forehead, and asked "You're not sick, are you?" Yeah, something like that.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: I got a cat for my birthday   I got a cat for my birthday - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 12:16 am

"Uh no.." Amber blinked when she felt his hand touch her forehead. Focusing back on him she just realized that he had really pretty eyes. "Did you know that you have the most beautiful eyes i have ever seen?" She asked him smiling a bit, now if this was the movies this would be a perfect place for a kiss. But that was only in the movies after all.
~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: I got a cat for my birthday   I got a cat for my birthday - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 12:24 am

He couldn't help but laugh. "I wonder how much eyes you've seen. Mine are pretty normal." He sat back down on the bricks, and looked up at the sky. How much longer will I have to stay there? "Amber, do me a favor. Before the day ends, I have to go back to the infirmary and I don't know when i'll be able to leave again. Could you take care of Beansprout until I can get back?"
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: I got a cat for my birthday   I got a cat for my birthday - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 12:37 am

"Sure thing Grant!" Amber smiled a bit touched that Grant trusted Beansprout with her, he seemed to care about him alot. "Do you want me to come with you or..?" She asked him as she picked up Beansprout and placed him onto her lap where he rolled over onto his belly which ment 'please rub my belly.' smiling she gently rubbed the cat on the belly making him purr loudly.
~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: I got a cat for my birthday   I got a cat for my birthday - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 12:46 am

"Come with me where?" Did I tell her I have to go back to the infirmary? Oh come on Grant! It happened a couple of seconds ago! Well, it would be best for him to just act like he did. "You can if you want. I won't force you or anything." Wow, Beansprout really likes her. "After they let me out, could you go with me to Rosebury to get Beansprout a couple things?" He knew he was probably planning too far ahead, especially since beansprout could have a fatal disease, but he wouldn't let something like that sadden him.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: I got a cat for my birthday   I got a cat for my birthday - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 12:52 am

"Sure thing Grant i'll go with you." She said but she didnt really understand why Beansprout would need a checkup after all he did buy him from rosebury. And they should have done checkups already, "So when are we going back?" She asked
~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: I got a cat for my birthday   I got a cat for my birthday - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 1:02 am

"Soon, soon. I just want to enjoy the outside world a bit longer." Oh, that reminds me. "You have two choices. You could either go to my dorm every day and feed Beansprout, or take him with you. Obviously you would need to go to my dorm and get everything." She would have to go either way. It's not like she had a say in that part. "The girls in my dorm don't really show up there, so it should be easy to go in, I would just need to give you a key."
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: I got a cat for my birthday   I got a cat for my birthday - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 1:10 am

She didnt really want to go to the trouble of making Grant giving him her key, she loses hers all the time and depends on her roommate Valerie to have a spare. She might lose Grants as well and she was pretty sure that Beansprout and Thor would get along just fine even though cats are independent creatures they wont be that lonely. "Uh i can just take care of him in my dorm, i have a cat and i lose keys pretty easily."
~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: I got a cat for my birthday   I got a cat for my birthday - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 1:19 am

"Food bowl, water bowl, and litter box." he repeated it couple more times, making sure she wouldn't forget. He wasn't sure how to feel about the second cat. She hadn't told him anything about having a cat. What if her cat kills Beansprout? No no no, she said she would take care of him, she won't let her cat do anything weird.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: I got a cat for my birthday   I got a cat for my birthday - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 1:26 am

Looking at the sky she noticed it isnt getting to dark to fast, "Wanna go to Rosebury now? I dont have much supplies on me." And i dont know how long your going to be in he infirmary. She thought to herself, thinking of how well Thor and Beansprout would get along. "And when we come back if theirs time i could show you my cat." She suggested after noticing that Grant seemed to tense when she mentioned that she had another cat.
~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got a cat for my birthday   I got a cat for my birthday - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I got a cat for my birthday
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next