Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Sitting alone as always.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jackie

Jackie

Beata Bucks : 11453

Sitting alone as always. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting alone as always.   Sitting alone as always. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 4:47 pm

Her head tilted slightly at Kjnara's question. "Benjamin? You mean like... Benjamin Marsh...? If that's who you're talking about, then yes, I do know who him. We met on my way here." They had shared greetings along with first and last names. "Don't tell me... You're going to ask him out, aren't you?" She teased.
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Beata Bucks : 11397

PostSubject: Re: Sitting alone as always.   Sitting alone as always. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 5:46 pm

Kjnara laughed. "Shit. You read my face didn't you? Well just shut the hell up about it." Kjnara laughed happily. I don't even know if he likes me though. It'll be so embarrassing if he says no. Maybe he'll ask me out. Never know." Kjnara laughed more.
Back to top Go down
Http://criesofthebattle.forumotion.com
Jackie

Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Sitting alone as always.   Sitting alone as always. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 6:59 pm

Jackie chuckled. "It wasn't hard to guess after you had just said you'd like a boyfriend." She smiled another rare smile. "And don't worry. I'm sure he'll likes you." She winked.
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

PostSubject: Re: Sitting alone as always.   Sitting alone as always. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 7:55 pm

Kjnara laughed. "Your pretty cute. I'm sure guys like you." as if saying the magic word, her brother appears.

"Hey Kjnara..." He turned and saw the beautiful girl. "And hello cutie.."
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Sitting alone as always.   Sitting alone as always. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 8:59 pm

"Me? I don't think..." She trailed off. She wasn't sure who this boy was talking to... She looked behind her and to her sides. "Uh.. E-Excuse me...??
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

PostSubject: Re: Sitting alone as always.   Sitting alone as always. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 9:04 pm

Kjnara backed up to give her brother room. He probably was drunk knowing him...

Carson looked at the girl. "You. You are really pretty."
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Sitting alone as always.   Sitting alone as always. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 9:24 pm

"Urm... Thank you?" Jackie was starting to feel a liiiittle uncomfortable. And did she smell... alcohol or was that just her imagination? "I guess you aren't too... Bad looking yourself." Yes. That was witty. Right? It so was...
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

PostSubject: Re: Sitting alone as always.   Sitting alone as always. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 10:14 pm

Carson smiled. "I'm not drunk. It's my cologne. Smell that bad? " Carson asked happily.

Kjnara laughed. "Beats me. It stinks."
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Sitting alone as always.   Sitting alone as always. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 10:31 pm

"Just a bit. What is it, anyway? It smells like you just came from bar." Her emotionless eyes didn't give much away, but sometimes a hint of something much like teasing came out in her some-what robotic voice.
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

PostSubject: Re: Sitting alone as always.   Sitting alone as always. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 10:41 pm

Carson looked down. "I actually found it." Carson looked down embarrassed.

Kjnara rolled her eyes. "Idiot." She sighed under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Sitting alone as always.   Sitting alone as always. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 10:45 am

"You-You found it? I'm not sure I understand..." Did he mean he just randomly found it on the street and decided to use it? That. That was kinda weird.

ooc; jackie y u so picky
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

PostSubject: Re: Sitting alone as always.   Sitting alone as always. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 1:23 pm

Carson looked down. "Yep. Pretty much. And sis, don't ruin my cool."

Kjnara looked up at her brother. "You are the one losing your cool! In fact, you don't even have any!" Kjnara yelled at her stupid brother.
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Sitting alone as always.   Sitting alone as always. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 2:27 pm

She couldn't take it anymore. The smell was making her feel sick. "I apologize for this." She grabbed a small to-go bottle of some sweet, girly smelling perfume and in one swift motion she shot up out of her chair and sprayed it like crazy. The chair made a loud THUNK as it fell to the ground behind her.
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

PostSubject: Re: Sitting alone as always.   Sitting alone as always. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 2:57 pm

Carson choked on the perfume. "Oh god. What the hell?" He heard the chair fall and picked it up.

Kjnara gagged. Jackie! What the hell?" Kjnara held her tongue when she realized how rude she sounded. 
Sorry. It's just so... Strong!!"
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Sitting alone as always.   Sitting alone as always. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 3:13 pm

"Augh! I-I used too much!" She too started to gag on the frilly scent. Window. There had to be a window somewhere. A door? The front door! Eyes burning from the spray, she manage to grab both Kjnara and her brothers wrists.

Jackie pushed open the door and took a big gulp of fresh air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting alone as always.   Sitting alone as always. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sitting alone as always.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next